Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mounts armor is missing

Hanzus
Hanzus
✭✭✭
I just got into the game for tonight and noticed the armor on my mounts is missing! Anyone else notice this? Am I the only one? Is there a problem that I am unaware of?

Any help or input will be much appreciated.
"Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
-Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
PC NA
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've invested in all 3 stats it's mid bug fix and not displaying... Check latest patch notes. Otherwise dunno
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to worry, @Hanzus! It is a known issues that if you have all three riding upgrades on your mount, it will appear as though you don’t have any upgrades. Rest assured that this is only a visual issue and that it will be fixed in a future patch.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, quick update: We've identified the issue, and are presently working on a fix for this. We hope to get it into the next incremental patch, but it's not 100% yet. We'll keep you in the loop!
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the responses :)

Yes, I have all three stats on them, so that explains it, again, THANKS!
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA