The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How about a "Test" campaign on live servers ...

jnjdun_ESO
jnjdun_ESO
✭✭✭
Where ZOS could disable or tweak certain abilities that they suspect may be causing or contributing to the lag monster and a place where they could test things like lifting the AoE cap entirely and so on ...
Of course, they would have to heavily incentivize everyone so that some people would actually go there and use that campaign.

The player base could actually experience and provide immediate feedback on what they are working on to try and fix things. That would certainly help moral a lot.

It's probably not that easy to create a test campaign and I'm just dreaming of a better Cyrodiil. I love this game. I love the PvP and I truly want to be playing it for years.
Giggle Purrz'Pantz Khajiit Templar
Fuzzy Jenna'Tullz Khajiit DK
Eileen U'Lickette Bosmer Sorc
Ginny Fleasly Khajiit NB
Jenny Tull'Whortz Bosmer baby NB
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    All they have to do is disable the lighting patch and all lag will be fixed.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heck just do it on Thorn. Don't know about anyone else, but I'd be more than willing to be a guinea pig to get this fixed.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
    First it was Meteor, now Lighting Splash?