Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skills gone: No skills and no skillpoints @ lvl 14

Ravalox
Ravalox
✭✭✭✭
Any one else having this issue?

I had re-distributed my skillpoints back when 1.6 came out; and all was well. This is one of my crafting alts, so I don't' use his combat abilities often (thus I cannot say exactly when this occurred).

Today while searching for reagents in Betnihk, I discovered that my skill bar was empty (oh dear).

When checking the skills screen, I noted that my available skillpoints was still zero, and my selected skills still showed the appropriate blue bars (without + signs), however, if I tried to drag one of these skills onto the bar, the UI would indicate that I didn't know that skill.

I checked through the entire list, and found that all of my learned skills are acting in the same manner.

As a level 14 character, I certainly should have points either to spend, or in skills. The fact that there are no "+" indicating available skills to use and zero points listed for distribution seems to indicate that this is a bug.

All Add-ons have been disabled, re-logged, restarted; no change. Tried ESC twice. waiting, etc. Not lag, not the old skillbar bug (as far as I can see) since when the old bug used to occur, your were able to recover them by logging out and in.

Bug ticket#: 150331-000332

jikxrlu6j04x.jpg

I checked my other active characters and this is the only one affected, luckily it's only a crafter. :wink: But he is a bit squishy without the skills, so any help would be appreciated.
Ravalox Darkshire
Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    As i see, skills is obtained(unlocked).
    Try to respec them at the shrine.
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that trying to use in game system to correct a character table bug will work, but I figured the idea was a good one to try to see what if anything the shrines offered me.

Getting tired ... thought I had no attribute points either, but saw they weren't distributed. so sorted that part. but still have no skills.
    Edited by Ravalox on March 31, 2015 9:37AM
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

• Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ... Should I be calling Customer Support on this, or could you work your magic? ;)
    Ravalox Darkshire

• ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Ravalox,

We see that you have all of your available skill points applied in crafting trees, so be sure to check all of your skill trees to see if the points are hidden somewhere.

As a side note, do you happen to have any add ons running? If so, please give a try to disabling them and let us know if it helps with skills displaying as "learned" when they don't have any points in them. If you don't have any add ons running, or if the skills display the same way, let us know and we'll be happy to take a closer look!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post