The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unique and Unreleased Armor Styles

Sentinel
Sentinel
✭✭✭✭
So, I was running through Torog' Spite (Bangkorai), and I ran across a few things that piqued my attention.
"This mine once eked out ore to its diligent Breton miners, but has long since been given up to Orcish raiders from Wrothgar."
It should be noted, that while v14, I haven't gone through the Bangkorai Delves since before they were expanded, so this actually came as a surprise.
66kao9.jpg
Screenshot_20150329_190724.png
Both armors (Heavy and Medium) are of a unique style that I can only assume is Wrothgarian Orcish.
I wonder if this style will be released when Wrothgar is open. Seeing as there are few discussions of this type (I couldn't find any :neutral: ), feel free to post any unique and under the radar armor styles here that you've come across in your travels! Many would be surprised how many there are out there than haven't become craftable yet, but more the reason to share them with the public!
  • Shaarizad
    Shaarizad
    ✭✭
    Great find! The first image looks like the medium armor from the Wrothgar preview (I can't see the second). Exciting to know that both this and imperial daedric are already in-game!

eso-wrothgar-zone-6.jpg
    Edited by Shaarizad on March 31, 2015 1:29PM