The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jumping is not allowed.

Ageless
Ageless
✭✭✭
Yesterday I jumped up the stairs in front of the harbor building in Velyn Harbor. Bad idea. Eso.exe immediately crashed.
Just a moment ago I jumped down the big stairs leading from the wayshrine (in front of the stables) in Velyn Harbor. Guess what? The game didn't like that either and crashed again.

Both times with this error:
The program eso.exe version 1.0.0.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
 Process ID: c84
 Start Time: 01d06b1a67ec8014
 Termination Time: 355
 Application Path: P:\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online - EU server\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
 Report Id: d528d944-d723-11e4-adad-bc5ff419f74a
When can I jump again without having to fear to immediately see the desktop after doing so?
Both crashes happened on the NA server's copy of the game. (Don't think that the path name makes me play on the EU server. All servers, NA, EU and PTS are stored in the main path of P:\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online - EU server\)
Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    When can I jump again without having to fear to immediately see the desktop after doing so?
    It's a curse. Maybe Velocious Curse.
    You need to remove curse first. Then you can do jumping again.
    Happy to help!