The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

STOP Forcing Me To Be A Criminal!

fromtesonlineb16_ESO
fromtesonlineb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
So there's this quest, been there since the game was released, "Assisting the Assistant" in Skyreach, it involves getting three items for someone to fix a dwemer device.

This is a zone quest, it's needed as part of the Achievement that's been there also since release.

But NOW the three houses you have to go to are locked and you get labeled a 'criminal' if you're caught. If this was a 'Justice' quest then fine, I would ignore it but it's not, I need to to get the zone achievement.

I RESENT you ZOS forcing Justice down my throat like this. When you link old content to Justice in this way it's not the OPTIONAL system you keep trying to tell us us it is. Either remove the link to Justice or remove it from the zone Achievement, I don't care which.

This is about the third such quest I've found with doors locked in this way, it's the first where there are guards who can catch you.
Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on March 30, 2015 5:25PM
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're resenting them for making their Elder Scrolls game, more Elder Scrollsy.....does not compute.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT