Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for social/mature/RP Guild

Ivo
Ivo
Hello,

With TESO going free of subscription, i have decided to start playing it a lil more, since i like MMO's. Before i just didnt think it was wise to pay 13€ for not so many hours that i can afford to play.

Anyway, im looking for a small/medium sized guild with mature attitude, i have nothing against youngsters aslong as they act nicely, so no age limitation or nout.
I would also prefer some sort of guild towards Roleplaying, specifically Nord / EP oritented, but something else will do aswell. Not too deep and heavy RP guild but with occosional events and such.

Im a adult, husband and father. I usually play 2h at evenings and some more during weekends, so not too much but also not so little :)
It may sometimes also happen that i cant play a week or so due to work/life (thats why i didnt want to pay sub).

As of MMO's i have tried many but really played only WoW in RP-PvP server, in semi RP guild.

So should you have or should you be part of such a guild and looking for more members can you toss me a link or something where i can apply. Or maybe you just know of such guild. It is not very easy to search for one ingame.

Thanks in advance.

Ivo Ironclad / Nord (lvl R1)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was the best thief in Nord history? ... don't ask me, I don't know! :smiley: But you could be the best, with us! ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on March 24, 2015 3:44PM
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    I would also love to find such a Guild (on the EU server), so if anyone knows of a nice one, don't hesitate to let me know :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't say much, look at us! :smile:
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes it seems nice !

I'm not sure I'm so much into "thievery", but the "dark Brotherhood" idea is kinda appealing, I'll switch to this thread to ask a few questions then :)
  • Ivo
    Ivo
    I can't say much, look at us! :smile:

Sadly this guild concept is the least appealing to me, thanks anyway.

• Xinz'r
    Xinz'r
    ✭✭✭
    Ivo, where are you from?

Or should I say "Odakle si?"
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    JOIN BLACKROSE CARTEL!
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Ivo
    Ivo
    Estonia, i know im very often beeing misplaced to Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia etc, i guess it is international name :)

I also have a char in Daggerfall Covenant, my Nord sits comfortably at VR2 and lately been playing my Redguard so any DC guild will do also or corssfaction.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, check out our guild at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com, maybe we will be interesting for you :)
    We are not much into RP, but we are a laid-back casual guild with mature players, regular events, all that jazz.

Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.