Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Lets face it. Mass pvp doesnt exist anymore.

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    We really need to have ZOS punish the behavior of these people by making changes to the game rules. Even if those particular players are banned (which would be perfectly in line with the TOS), the existence of the exploit will make someone else take to the bad habit of using it.

Perhaps there could be a reasonable limit on how much magicka you can channel per second within a certain area?
    Error message "Magicka field saturated" or perhaps even "Using one more Meteor at this spot at this time would fracture reality and turn you and everyone else casting it into ash. Are you sure you want to cast it?"

Nah. Probably not a great idea. But it would be fun to see them burn, literally, for their exploits.
    What part of the ToS would get people banned for grouping up and spamming skills in a game designed around grouping up and spamming skills and how would grouping up and spamming skills in a game designed around grouping up and spamming skills be an exploit?

Known glitch that causes these issues. You likely know this based on your confrontational and dismissive post, I'd wager.

Since the 2.0 patch came, after 1.6, I've had very little net latency even during giant battles of 50v50v20 kind of scale at keep sieges and milegates... client performance is generally good as well, depending on the location and size of the battle the lowest I really get 99% of the time is 40-45fps or higher. Only time I've seen it go lower much was at insanely huge zergballs during scroll takes. Oh, and when people do that whole thing to utilize a bug in an exploitative manner to choke up the server in a small given area of Cyrodiil, but that's player problems, not the game's fault. Some permanent account bans being handed out to those kinds of people on their first confirmed offense by a GM would do wonders ;), while they work on a server-side fix.

I'm looking forward to Camelot Unchained myself, and am a first-wave kickstarter alpha backer for them. But my stance continues to be that I will see how ESO compares once CU is actually out and about, rather than plan on jumping over. Given that it's over a year away minimum from launching still, it's not really something I give much thought about, I just enjoy ESO. As a long-time player of both DAOC and Warhammer, this game (Elder Scrolls Online) still is the best thing since for its RVR (ava for you newer people! :p) gameplay hands-down, and keeps improving over time too.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    Due to the massive lag whenever there are more than 50 people at the same place and the total unplayability that follows, you cant pretend anymore that mass pvp is the prominent feature you advertised for. The sooner you admit your faillure and propose a viable new form of pvp, the better. I let you imagine the reaction of the new people trying pvp with Tamriel unlimited and discovering this joke you keep on imposing on us. If you stay in denial much longer your in for a huge catastophe.

Even with the problem this is still currently the best 3way siege warfare game right now. If you can handle old graphic you can go back to DAOC....

But most of us are just hanging in there with ESO until Camelot Unchained launches. That game is in Alpha but has its own game engine made for large battles, it has already had 1000 people in a small battle ground spamming abilities at the same time and it never crashed.

I'm digging it
    Options