The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU-AD] New Player looking for an active and social guild

LordVenator
LordVenator
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone! Ex-beta tester of TESO here, decided to come back to TESO with the buy-to-play launch and I honestly have nothing else to play that would be worth the time. I'm basically looking for an active, social, fun and helpful guild (PvX), or a group of people, who'd be willing to teach me the basics of, well, almost everything.

I'm 22 years old guy from Croatia, EU. I'm playing on the PC since it's the only gaming system I own at the moment. I'm also employed working a 3 shifts job as a cheap manual worker.

My first and main character is a Khajiit Nightblade, just hit level 14.

I don't really know what else to write here, if anyone needs more info please let me know.

@LordVenator
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our guild could suit to your thoughts
  • LordVenator
    LordVenator
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe our guild could suit to your thoughts

Does it matter that I'm playing for the Aldmeri Dominion and not Ebonheart Pact? Or do you guys also have an AD guild?
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are DC-based, so it doesn't matter, if you're in EP or AD ;) seriously: we have members from all factions, surely active, so you would find your companion for every activities. And we are chatty and helpful :)
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    If you haven't joined yet I can vouch for SirCritical and the WEB guild, I'm a member of the Pact, a WEB guild member, and an ex-beta tester also. You can find my post HERE. Where's a good group, come on join us... we have cookies :)
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.