Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Get "Bosmer Insight" Snake Brazier Buff in Grahtwood, AD?

RozMayan
RozMayan
Greetings :-)

I completed the quest "Bosmer Insight" in Grahtwood, AD. I chose the snake, and allegedly I can return to the snake brazier in Brackenleaf at any point to activate my analog buff. Now when I activate praying at the snake brazier, my character goes into the praying stance for about one second and then puts her hands down (as if the buff should activate at that time), but then she just goes into the praying stance again and hangs there until I give further input.

What gives? Seems like a bug but I wanted to ask rather than tell since I haven't played in about 8 months. Last time I think I chose wolf without even knowing I got a buff or could go back, but it definitely worked once I found out and tried.

Thanks!
@RozMayan
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the tiger brazier worked a day prior to 1.6 but i haven't done that quest since.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    Thanks for your input @Dekkameron

When I tried earlier and it didn't work, like I said before, I was in Brackenleaf. I just randomly encountered a brazier near the Elden Root Temple Wayshrine (the wayshrine is northeast of Brackenleaf and the brazier is slightly northeast of the wayshrine), and I was able to active my hour-long "Snake Scales" buff :smiley:

Odd that I couldn't activate it at the original shrine...