Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potions question

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
How do i use them? I can spam the q key all day and nothing. But when i'm in town i can suck down all the potions i want. If i can't use them during combat then whats the point of them? Man this whole ability wheel thing is getting on my nerves.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Potions do have a cooldown, so spamming the potion key gets you nowhere.

When out of combat, open inventory and press "q". Drag your potions over to the wheel. Press "q" to exit wheel. Close inventory. Hold "q" and move your mouse around to the potion you want so it's highlighted. Release "q" key. Press "q" to swig potion. When cooldown expires, press "q" to swig another one. Repeat until...

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."