Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying recipes, but dont know which I already have!

demonaffinity
demonaffinity
✭✭✭
I'm currently browsing a guild trader, and there are quite a lot of recipes here. I have some of them already though, but I dont know which. Is there a way to see which ones I already have? Quite frankly, I expected recipes I already owned to show that on other recipes like: "Already Learned".
  • guldrik
    guldrik
    ✭✭
    Top left corner of recipe you are looking at, it should say. Recipe or known recipe
    Edited by guldrik on March 20, 2015 3:22PM
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    guldrik wrote: »
    Top left corner of recipe you are looking at, it should say. Recipe or known recipe
    I've been looking for such a feature, but I havent noticed that.. I will double check. Thanks for replying!
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add on like sous chef is good there are others.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Add-ons make this very easy. SousChef adds a check to unkown recipes in guild stores, so you need only look for marked recipes. Add-ons for loot like Dustman and Junkit have filters to save unknown recipes.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This feature of sous chef doesn't seem to be working for me post-1.6 (and yes, I've got the most up-to-date version of it). Numerous times I've seen recipes with the big yellow check-mark that sous-chef uses to tell you that you don't know the recipe, but the recipe also has "known recipe" in the corner, and if I try to use it, the game tells me I already know it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    This feature of sous chef doesn't seem to be working for me post-1.6 (and yes, I've got the most up-to-date version of it). Numerous times I've seen recipes with the big yellow check-mark that sous-chef uses to tell you that you don't know the recipe, but the recipe also has "known recipe" in the corner, and if I try to use it, the game tells me I already know it.

SousChef seems to be working perfectly for me. Maybe try deleting the saved variables file?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »

SousChef seems to be working perfectly for me. Maybe try deleting the saved variables file?
    Good idea - it's worth a shot! I just assumed that the newest update for it still wasn't quite in sync with the 1.6 updates, but if it's working for you then there must be a problem on my end, and that's the most likely place for it...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Also, look to see which character is set as "Main Character" in the settings.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ That was my problem; I had Souschef set to look at what one of my alts knew, rather than what my main provisioner knew.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    Love Sous Chef! But there should be a way that I could see the recipes I have learned without interacting with a fire...seems odd that I have to be by a fire to do this.
    Solid-Nightblade of AD