Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Teleport Strike Remove Stealth Before Landing The Strike?

Kragorn
Kragorn
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm finding it hard to decide if stealth is broken when an NB uses Teleport Strike.

I seem to be seeing 'detected' appear just before I land the strike but given the sometimes laggy appearance of effects then I'm not sure. Can someone tell me whether or not it is worth going into Stealth before Teleporting?

Cheers.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems no none knows.
  • squshy7
    squshy7
    ✭✭✭
    In short, no. Teleport strike and the morph Ambush are both capable of landing sneak attacks, and there for gaining sneak attack bonus damage (provided you don't attack from the front, of course).
    In order of conception:
    Castnia Ashwind VR14 Nightblade; original Day 1 Vampire, bloodfiends, not bought. You're probably in my family tree.
    Jul'eh Kaleh VR14 Templar
    Lysnta Ashwind VR14 Sorcerer

Awaken
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, like I said I was unable to be sure and in the absence of log parsers (do they exist?) I have no idea from the in-game UI how much damage I do .. and yes, this is attacking from behind. :)
  • TherrusD
    TherrusD
    Kragorn wrote: »
    Thanks, like I said I was unable to be sure and in the absence of log parsers (do they exist?) I have no idea from the in-game UI how much damage I do .. and yes, this is attacking from behind. :)

There are addons for showing how much damage you did.
    Just look over here and you will probably find something to your liking http://www.esoui.com/downloads/index.php?cid=25