Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't complete Vet delves anymore?!

Causa
Causa
Since 1.6 I can't complete vet delves anymore, tried with several group with different scaling but they seem hard as hell.
I'm a templar healer and changed gear and so but it seems to me they are very hard now.
Does anybody feels the same way or has it something to be with my healing?

Tx
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    Me and my group can do them as far as Vet Pledges go its a bit harder but the main problem we are having is Lag and bosses resetting especially in Fungal Grotto and COH
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Causa wrote: »
    Since 1.6 I can't complete vet delves anymore, tried with several group with different scaling but they seem hard as hell.
    I'm a templar healer and changed gear and so but it seems to me they are very hard now.
    Does anybody feels the same way or has it something to be with my healing?

Tx

I hate to say it but most groups I've been in that have had trouble post 1.6 is in fact due to the healer having problems. This is undoubtedly a new battle in all accounts. Now I'm not a healer so I can't give advice here but I wanted to just give my opinion on the topic. I suggest talking to healers that are completing dungeons to find out which skills they are using. It is my understanding that BOL and Lingering ritual alone won't cut it anymore.

With that being said, next time check the HP of the groups you're in. If anyone is below 20k HP then it's not your fault, their HP is simply too low.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 9, 2015 6:45PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    funny thing about dungeons post 1.6 is that trash is way stronger than the actual boss fights xD well not for the tank..but for the other 3 guys ;) pretty much any mob does a heavy amount of dmg now especially on light armor user, so get your tank to spot as many as possible and with good use of ccs you should do just fine.

(all red circle/cone skills got way more powerfull, GTFO!)

on a personal note :
    I tanked quite a few vet dungeons past couple days and I pretty much didnt need a healer...at all.. he was only there to heal the dds and himself oO,
    meaning there is a light at the end of the tunnel :) practice and learn what skills mobs use and raise your situational awareness, thats all things that just come with playing the game.

@culyer actually that is the way to go, did vet dsa as temp heal and whenever anyone but the tank got hit by anything he lost like 60-80% of his hp (all >20k hp) because everything just hits freaking hard, you can not outheal that kind of dmg with hots alone anymore (which was possible up to 1.5) obviously healing springs is still good with alot of people in small area

ofcourse thats just for end game content, not your regular delve or dungeon
  • stewart.leslie76b16_ESO
    Now that the mobs have a 5 second immunity to crowd control after crowd control is used could also be a factor. I rely on CC just to wander around Craglorn wilderness and to deal with a fair amount of bosses, them 5 seconds really hurt me in a bad way. I am trying to work on a tactic to get around this, but it's a hard and expensive road to walk. But I suspect the power gained from Champion Points may cancel this out eventually, just need to earn the 1,440,000,000 xp in the Champion System to test my theory.
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.