Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Looking for Players] To play this game with!

MrKelzack
MrKelzack
✭✭✭
So the title pretty much says it. I recently came back to the game and wanting to play with other people. RP friendly would be nice. Generally chill people who like all aspect of the game. I'm down to help with anything as well. I recently been farming trash loot so I can get new players without Imp Edition their mounts x.x

Anyways, if you wanna just hang out and pvp or something @mrkelzack is where you can reach me.

Have fun guys!
  • SadariTalen
    SadariTalen
    Soul Shriven
    I'm really new to the game (less than a week) and fairly new to MMORPG (a few months). I'd actually love to have someone to play with and teach me the ropes if you are willing.
  • MrKelzack
    MrKelzack
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really new to the game (less than a week) and fairly new to MMORPG (a few months). I'd actually love to have someone to play with and teach me the ropes if you are willing.

One friends request incoming!
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Than Fair guild on the NA server would love you to join us :) pm or mail me and I'll send. I'll also clear a spot on my friends list for you :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • barmarchub17_ESO
    Find a good guild - try out one of two and then keep the ones you like the best. If you go to any of the main cities -esp the entry level cities like Daggerfall, Davons Watch and hang around the bank you will get more offers than you can handle. See how well they play together and respond to requests to group.
  • Dragonborn66
    Dragonborn66
    Soul Shriven
    MrKelzack wrote: »
    So the title pretty much says it. I recently came back to the game and wanting to play with other people. RP friendly would be nice. Generally chill people who like all aspect of the game. I'm down to help with anything as well. I recently been farming trash loot so I can get new players without Imp Edition their mounts x.x

Anyways, if you wanna just hang out and pvp or something @mrkelzack is where you can reach me.

Have fun guys!

Add me let's do this.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrKelzack wrote: »
    RP friendly would be nice. Generally chill people who like all aspect of the game. I'm down to help with anything as well.

Lone Wolf Help is a guild you may be interested in. We don't do a lot of RP, but I would imagine you would want an RP guild for that specifically. We do however have group activities that we do, so that might be an alternative to RP activities. Send me a message in game to @Nestor and I can hook you up.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO

On 1 condition.. DO YOU PLEDGE YOUR SOUL TO ME?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

On 1 condition.. DO YOU PLEDGE YOUR SOUL TO ME?
    His soul belongs to Molag Bal, the joke's on you.

• MrKelzack
    MrKelzack
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting outside of town til my 35k bounty fade. >:D
  • SadariTalen
    SadariTalen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi MrKelzack, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't received your friend request yet. Still really learning how it works. Is the friend request associated with the whole account of the individual character? Thank you so much for your help.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MrKelzack @SadariTalen

What server are you guys in, and what Alliance? If you're NA/EP I can shoot you guys some friend requests and we can do stuff n__n.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • nismo976
    nismo976
    Soul Shriven
    Mr KelZack I'll join ya @nismo976
  • MrKelzack
    MrKelzack
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I had to deal with some job related stuff the past few days. Friends request going out today!