The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alchemy Farm Spot help !

Athas24
Athas24
✭✭✭✭
Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find some good locations to farm ingredients that increase spell crit, sp damage and magicka regen? I made myself some of these potions for v5 the other day and realized how amazing they are. I am wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing some of their crafting farm locations. :)
...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollow City is where you want to farm. Go there at an off time as there are usually a few PCs farming. But the nodes respawn quickly and you can just keep making laps of the city and fill your bags up. Bolt Escape can help, so can a horse.

Barring that, Keen Eye is essential to me for Alchemy Farming, esp for Mountain Flower and Columbine and a few others. In 4 months without using Keen Eye I probably found 30 or 40 reagents. Once I turned that on, I now have multiple stacks in just a couple of months. For the record, I don't farm alchemy mats, I just pick them as I go along from place to place.

Harvest Map is an addon that will track the Nodes you discover, and then show them to you on your map. You can use this to plan a route for your farming runs through a zone. Note, you have to discover the node first for it to be marked on your map.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks @Nestor ! I really appreciate it! :)
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sentinel - capital city of alik'r desert. No mobs, plenty of reagents ;)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Hollow City is where you want to farm. Go there at an off time as there are usually a few PCs farming. But the nodes respawn quickly and you can just keep making laps of the city and fill your bags up. Bolt Escape can help, so can a horse.

Barring that, Keen Eye is essential to me for Alchemy Farming, esp for Mountain Flower and Columbine and a few others. In 4 months without using Keen Eye I probably found 30 or 40 reagents. Once I turned that on, I now have multiple stacks in just a couple of months. For the record, I don't farm alchemy mats, I just pick them as I go along from place to place.

Harvest Map is an addon that will track the Nodes you discover, and then show them to you on your map. You can use this to plan a route for your farming runs through a zone. Note, you have to discover the node first for it to be marked on your map.

I thought the drastically changed the reagent spawn rates in Hollow City? Last few times I've been there I only see Water Hyacinth by the little pond by the Wayshrine.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the drastically changed the reagent spawn rates in Hollow City? Last few times I've been there I only see Water Hyacinth by the little pond by the Wayshrine.

Not from what I can see. I just see more players harvesting up there. Now it may have been stupid fast on the respawn rates before, but I can make a lap late at night or early in the AM and all the nodes are respawned by the time I get around to them again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    almost everybody knows about this spot, which makes its so much harder to farm now, thankfully there are still some not so familiar spots left, though not so good as hollow city
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, if you keep your 'keen eye' out whilst adventuring about (if you still do, which I'm guessing you do from your post) and complete crafting writs you should
    1. Hopefully keep your stock of flowers up so you can replenish your potions - as long as you don't drink them every other battle, and,
    2. Come to learn of some great little harvesting areas away from the popular spots.
    Especially keep a keen eye out in silver and gold veteran rank areas, they're relatively lowly populated, and as such you'll almost always have nice little harvesting area all to yourself. And don't forget those writs for alchemist survey maps; very handy things.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on March 3, 2015 8:39PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the insights and feedback! :)