Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I find patch notes for 1.6?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've tried looking in the News, Patch Notes, Developer Discussion, General Discussion and Public Test Server sections and doing a search and all I've been able to find is this thread, which can't possibly be the complete patch notes: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/152852/pts-patch-notes-v1-6-4#latest

I'm sure this is just me being stupid and overlooking something but if someone could tell me where I can find the full list I'd really appreciate it.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so after digging through many pages of searched forum topics it looks like there is no single topic to collect all the patch notes for an update before it goes live and all the separate topics are not kept stickied at the top of the forum (only the latest one, which at this point is just minor fixes).

I found the original patch notes for 1.6 10 pages back in the PTS forum, here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/148159/pts-patch-notes-v1-6#latest

Wouldn't it be useful to have a single topic to collect the original notes and changes in one place, instead of the original being buried as soon as changes are made? Or is this only a problem for me?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    No, you are right. But this is only the PTS patch notes and as they are still subject to change, they will publish a polished version for 1.6.0-1.6.4 in the next days anyway - before it goes to Live
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they'll publish the final version when the patch goes live. It's just 1.6 seems to be all anyone's talking about right now and it's hard to follow, or have an opinion of my own, without being able to see the patch notes to find out what's actually changing.

• ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will let you know as soon as the patch note Update 6 goes live.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    tutouPn.gif

You are now able to find the Patch Notes 1.6.5.

As the question have been answered, we are closing this thread.
    We hope that you will enjoy the Update 6, see you soon in Tamriel!
    Edited by ZOS_LenaicR on March 3, 2015 8:18PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.