The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last Cyrodiil Quests

Paulhewhewria
Paulhewhewria
✭✭✭
I'm trying to find the last quests I have yet to do and would thank the community for their help in locating them.
Best Left Unknown
Cause and Effect
These are the last two I haven't been able to find I've tried everything from google to wiki.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I've done them; will look and see if I recorded where they start. Poke me (@Enodoc) if I haven't replied again in a couple of days.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Best left unknown" is a simple messenger quest that is picked up in the form of a note or a journal, probably in several alternate locations across the map. I stumbled upon a quest marker for it when I roamed the countryside in Cyrodiil and walked somewhere at the middle of the eastern edge of the map.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

"Best Left Unknown" starts at an unnamed Ayleid ruin in the east of Mist Morrow Vale, on the far eastern side of the map. Head south from Cheydinhal Foothills Dolmen, past Scinia, and stick to the eastern edge of the map as much as possible. I think you will end up in line with Crooked Finger Redoubt and Vahtacen, so you may prefer to start east of those and work northwards.
    "Cause and Effect" starts at the pier of the Arvina Estate, also in Mist Morrow Vale. This is the house southeast of Muck Valley Cavern. (map)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again I'll check these out when ever I find a campaign where I wont die.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    "Best Left Unknown"Found and finished it wow it was far out there."Cause and Effect"Must have done it a long time ago couldn't find it at the pier of the Arvina Estate.Once again thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem! Let me know if you need help finding anything else :)