The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

A request for better categorized inventory

sput4ueb17_ESO
sput4ueb17_ESO
✭✭✭
I know is late for this request but pls think about it.
So far for example if you want to look in you bank or in your inventory you have to search all items through.
it could be nice to have some categories where all the items fit in and klik on certain category to open it . For example you go to sell items in the guild store and you want to sell 1 armor light ... it would be nice to have 1 armor category and inside there subcategories with heavy- medium - light - shields etc.
the same with materials categories fro food - wood- cloth blacksmithing etc.

It will help a lot
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on a PC you can install Advanced Filters, it does exactly what you're apparently looking for.

On consoles, you're screwed :p
  • sput4ueb17_ESO
    sput4ueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    If you play on a PC you can install Advanced Filters, it does exactly what you're apparently looking for.

Yes I know i have this but it doesn't work on Guild stores ... and anyway the inventory look is so "old school" some tweaking might be needed
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »

Yes I know i have this but it doesn't work on Guild stores ... and anyway the inventory look is so "old school" some tweaking might be needed
    I'm pretty sure it does. Or maybe it's AwesomeGuildStore doing it. Whichever of them it is, I can filter everything when I'm in a guild store.

edit: Come to think of it, it might not work in the selling window. I don't remember. But it definitely does when I'm buying.
    Edited by Rosveen on February 28, 2015 11:45PM
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @daemonios we shouldn't HAVE to use addons for such simple things as bank organization or Guild Store search, etc.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    A search option would be a big plus.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's complete and utter nonsense that this isn't in the game by default and you have to get an external add-on to do it. I literally can't think of a single good reason not to have it as part of the games UI unless you can seriously argue that it breaks the role play immersion of "looking through your back pack".
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locke_ESO wrote: »
    unless you can seriously argue that it breaks the role play immersion of "looking through your back pack".
    That no Player is actually wearing ;)

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    @daemonios we shouldn't HAVE to use addons for such simple things as bank organization or Guild Store search, etc.

I agree. If you check my post history you'll see I've spoken for revamping the crap default UI. Don't get your hopes up, though. It's been 1 year and no improvements.