Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post with no answers or comments from ZOS

seancaputo_ESO
seancaputo_ESO
✭✭✭
I have read some amazing, well thought out posts over the past month. But less than a handful responses from ZOS team. Really, you ask us to pay monthly fees and you changed the model. Pay the 60 dollars, pay the 14.95 and now change the model to 60 dollars and play the content for free. Wait, until they release new content, which you have to pay for that.

With all of the well thought out post with a ton of valid points and concern: Don't you think you should answer some? It's not like you work for us, but we do pay your salary...

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thats quite a stretch. Are you the same that tells the police that you pay their salary as well?

You don't pay their salary, you bought a game. All of us bought a game. You have absolutely no idea where that money went.

What about the YEARS of development where we didn't give them a penny, did they not get a paycheck?

We are nowhere near as important as a collective that you seem to think we are.

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • hazune
    hazune
    ✭✭✭
    efhaykk7zjtt.jpg

BE STRONG , Not only you feel this bad. And so no one listens to us;)
    Polska Gildia - Ebonheart pact
    XENOTAVERN
    xenotavern.com
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're all busy moderating the general discussion and PvP forums. They're too busy altering moderating innane posts.

You could pay me minimum wage to moderate posts, and I'd be happy to lurk around on the forums all day. >:)
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • seancaputo_ESO
    seancaputo_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    well thats quite a stretch. Are you the same that tells the police that you pay their salary as well?

You don't pay their salary, you bought a game. All of us bought a game. You have absolutely no idea where that money went.

What about the YEARS of development where we didn't give them a penny, did they not get a paycheck?

We are nowhere near as important as a collective that you seem to think we are.

As a serial entrepreneur and Venture Capitalist - I think I know exactly where the money goes...

It's classic how you rage on a single line of a post, but can't muster the ability to offer a counter to my point...

BTW: The Taxpayers do pay the Governments State and Local Salary. This might be above your head, but Customers DO pay all the salaries of employees in business. It amazes me that you believe money just ends up in their bank accounts.... Great Education you have there mate. Please don't open a business...
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they replied to every thread (even the well thought out one), they would have no people to make the game.

I think they do a good job replying to good ideas, from what I have seen.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! You are a funny guy. Raging? Not so much. Enjoy watching shark tank and pretending while you make posts on a video game forum.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.