Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Typical single target dps

TheMachineKiller
TheMachineKiller
✭✭✭
Just curious, what's your single target dps in the pts atm?
I just put ftc up in the pts folder and did some mammoth/giant fights in the rift and was averaging 6.5 to 7 K sustained on my v14 sorc template
Vehemence
Solo Extraordinaire
    Miss Machine - AD Wolfskull - DC Ok Cool - DC Wheremigoin - DC
  • rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
  • Mahedros
    Mahedros
    ✭✭
    Well some ppl are doing 16k, some 13k i got 10k on my magica nb so my guess is around 10k dps would be "good" for 1.6.
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8-10k is the new avg, 6-7k is the new low avg, and 11-14k is the new high avg. Anything past the low and high are really really bad and really really amazing.

That is if I'm correct, and from what I remember/hear 10k should be what you aim for, or at least close. Anything higher is just a bonus.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • Critborn
    Critborn
    ✭✭
    I get around 13-16k Dps with my stamina nightblade.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMMmR4wu6wM
    Note I could have reached 14k Dps and 15k during the execute phase if I had my attention towards my DoTs instead of trying to survive.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do remember that monster armor has changed a lot. DPS varies widely based on what boss you actually test on.
  • rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
    Well.. if I'm doing 8k on Template Character, I think I can get to 10k or more on my real character. Cool.

Ofc I didn't do the test with all Champ Points. I test DPS with 90, just to get the 30 points passive.
    Edited by rsiloliveiraub17_ESO on February 28, 2015 12:52AM
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, it's dependent on which/what type of thing you're fighting. Just fought some frost trolls and "Ghoragam" boss and do about10-11.5k
    Edited by TheMachineKiller on March 2, 2015 9:09PM
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
      Miss Machine - AD Wolfskull - DC Ok Cool - DC Wheremigoin - DC