The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for casual guild [PC/NA/AD]

Sixnco
Sixnco
✭✭✭
Hey there,

I'm Six, and I'm here to look for a guild. I'm a solo player, mostly because I'm quiet and shy so I don't put myself out there enough. This is my first MMO [not counting the stint I did on Maple Story years and years ago]. I'd like a guild where I can find friends, and get help if I need it. I'm playing on the PC North American server, and currently only have one main character in Aldmeri Dominion. I have a couple other characters but they are low level and only played if I want to mix it up a bit. I play when I want/can. I work full-time and spend time with my boyfriend when I am able to, so I only play a few hours every day if at all, and more on my days off [often Sun and Mon]. It isn't unusual for me to be gone for a month or two mostly because life gets in the way and I end up having to be a responsible adult.

A bit about me. I'm 27, female and I live in Connecticut, USA. I work for Geek Squad working on computers. I play a male Templar character, currently VR 1. I'm just looking for friends as most of mine aren't as nerdy as I am and don't play ESO. I do have social anxiety so I don't talk a lot, and often I'm afraid to approach others as I tell myself I may be bothering them [it's silly, I know]. So if your guild doesn't mind all this stuff, then feel free to post some information here.
Edited by Sixnco on February 16, 2015 9:51PM
"There is no genius without a touch of madness"
Weasyl Art Gallery
  • Master_Liu
    Master_Liu
    Soul Shriven
    Sixnco,

Hello, I have a rather small guild at the moment. We're a pretty casual gaming guild, we're looking for good people to join us on adventures ingame. We have been selective and generally don't advertise in recruiting. We're looking for like-minded players such as yourself.

You can try us out, but again we're pretty small and hoping to recruit good people in our guild. We don't want to be just another 'Trading guild'. We want to have fun and enjoy the game.

You can contact me ingame toon name is A'karrah.

Thank you for your time. Talk to you soon.
    Liu
    Options
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    nQtnr4B.jpg
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Options
  • Wrecca_Sawl
    Greetings Six,

I would like to invite you to learn about the Haven of Heroes. Our homesite is at www.havenofheroes.net. Although we are mostly an older group of players, we do have a blossoming group in your age range. We do not mandate that you log into our Mumble server to chat, but we do ask folks join when they are involved in a dungeon run or pvp, if only to just listen. Read our About Us section and let me know what you think. If interested, please register on our site or email me at wreccasawl@havenofheroes.net

Thank you for your time,

Wrecca Sawl
    Founder, Haven of Heroes
    @WreccaSawl, Founder and Guild Leader of the Haven of Heroes
    Options
  • Sixnco
    Sixnco
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this because I'm once again looking for a good, active guild. Most of the ones I joined ended up becoming inactive or just way too quiet.
    Weasyl Art Gallery
    Options
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Sixnco wrote: »
    Bumping this because I'm once again looking for a good, active guild. Most of the ones I joined ended up becoming inactive or just way too quiet.

Come check us out :) www.elderblade.enjin.com We are a pretty fun and active group, can also whisper me at @Ival-ice , or @Thelon, or @syeecko for more info. Elderblade is a cool place to be! Lots of Mature, friendly players, and we don't mind shy people, just part of the process of coming to know your other guildies! Hope to see or hear from you soon :)
    Edited by Ivalice on February 17, 2015 5:42PM
    Elderblade GM
    AD
    50 High Elf Sorc DPS Ivalice
    50 Orc DK Tank Norkuk'tuk
    50 Khajiit NB Dps Farinre
    Options
  • Sixnco
    Sixnco
    ✭✭✭
    Ivalice wrote: »

Come check us out :) www.elderblade.enjin.com We are a pretty fun and active group, can also whisper me at @Ival-ice , or @Thelon, or @syeecko for more info. Elderblade is a cool place to be! Lots of Mature, friendly players, and we don't mind shy people, just part of the process of coming to know your other guildies! Hope to see or hear from you soon :)

Sounds good. Sorry for the late reply, been really busy with work and personal life stuff. I'd like to check it out. My username is Sixnco and the character I play mostly is Anuolf. I'll be on at various times today before 6pm EST.

(Also to anyone else, I'm still looking as I do have some remaining spots left.)
    Weasyl Art Gallery
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf Help. For solo players who know sometimes you need a hand.

The above is our slogan so from what I have read we could be a very fitting guild for you. We formed back in May, so that should help alleviate any fears you have of our guild suddenly becoming inactive, and have a leniant inactivity policy as we understand that often real life needs to come first and you may not be online for awhile at times. We have a full guild website which can be found at lonewolfhelp.com if you would like to learn more.

We are a cross faction guild as we recognized early on that many people enjoy playing multiple characters, resulting in a mix of factions. We wanted our members to be able to attend events, and feel a part of the guild no matter what character they are currently playing.

If we sound like a good fit for you, you can fill out the application form on the website or just send me a message here or in game. Best of luck finding a community you can call home!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Six, I'm Valrien and I represent the Order of the Silver Dragons. Here's the link to our post on the forums:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/92322/order-of-the-silver-dragons-pc-na-pvp-pve-rp#latest

and here's out website:

http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
    Options
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Ivalice wrote: »

Sounds good. Sorry for the late reply, been really busy with work and personal life stuff. I'd like to check it out. My username is Sixnco and the character I play mostly is Anuolf. I'll be on at various times today before 6pm EST.

(Also to anyone else, I'm still looking as I do have some remaining spots left.)

No worries I'll try and find you in game and PM you if you aren't :)

Elderblade GM
    AD
    50 High Elf Sorc DPS Ivalice
    50 Orc DK Tank Norkuk'tuk
    50 Khajiit NB Dps Farinre
    Options