Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Order of the Silver Dragons - PC/NA/PvP/PvE/RP

Griffiud
Griffiud
OSD_ESO_logo.png

Name: Order of the Silver Dragons
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact

Description

We are the Elder Scrolls Online division of the Order of the Silver Dragons gaming community. The OSD are a long-standing multi-wing gaming community that was founded in 2006, and exists well beyond any one game, being involved in many gaming environments.

What makes the OSD unique is their ongoing commitment to mature interactions, their proud display of civility, their desire for adventure and their healthy placement of value on individual effort and communications. They are known across many gaming servers for taking the high road when situations arise, and they pride themselves in the knowledge that they will always strive to help others.

The OSD consistently leverage their community talents and imaginations to enhance the gaming experience. Definitely not a hardcore guild, their maturity level allows absolute respect for the various playing styles of the community. Recruitment is an on-going active event between our current members, the leadership and the person who wants to join the OSD. The online forums symbolize the key to this success, being the heart and blood of this organization.

We are all proud to be members of the OSD.

Who We Are

- A guild that falls somewhere between the "casual" and "hardcore" labels that tend to get placed on guilds. Our primary focus in any game we're playing is to have fun. We're not worried about being the number one guild on the server, we leave that to the hardcore guilds that are better suited to reaching such a goal. Of course we want to do as well as we can, but so long as we're having fun we're not worried about becoming the most powerful guild in the game.

- A guild that places maturity and quality of membership above all else. We don't care if you have 3 PvP kills, or 10,000 PvP kills. Your ability to consume your enemies by the hundreds, with fireballs from your eyes and bolts of lightning from your arse, isn't of any concern to us. It doesn't matter if your DPS is 42, or 100,000. What matters to us is who you are as an individual, not how proficient you are with a virtual sword.

- A generalized guild that dabbles in all areas of the game. We like to mix it up and will be running different types of events regularly. Some nights we'll hit Cyrodiil in force, some nights we'll run dungeon groups, and some nights we'll have an RP event.

Minimum Requirements

- Teamspeak is a must. You don't need to have a mic, but if you're attending a guild event you need to be in TS with us. We do not require all members to be in TS 24/7, but we do require all online members to be in TS while they are attending any guild events.

- You must fill out our application. OSD doesn't invite people at random. If you want to join us, you will need to fill it out before we will consider you for membership.

- Before becoming a full member of OSD, you will have to complete our Loyalty Quest. Our Loyalty Quest is a guild-made quest that we use in place of the standard trial period that many guilds use.

How To Apply

- Head on over to our website and click on the "How to Join" link on the left-hand side. That page will walk you through the process from start to finish.
Edited by Griffiud on May 3, 2014 3:26PM
  • Griffiud
    Griffiud
    Had some good fun in Goldbrand yesterday. OSD and a handful of guests hit the DC hard and managed to reclaim two scrolls. Thanks to those that joined us, and thanks DC for the fun!
    Options
  • Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a long time mmo player going back to EQ beta , while I don't have the playtime I used to , I'm glad I found OSD recently. There's lots good to say about it , so I'll focus on one specific point.

Besides being friendly , there's been zero drama in the two months I've been a part of the guild. As in zero.

You don't log in nightly to hearing someone whine for hours , rage , nor bash any questions or act in any way "leet".

The main problem I've seen in OSD since the ESO launch was the guild bank filled up because everyone wanted to give pieces to other folks and rarely take any.

I'm a 40+ adult (well occasionally according to my wife) , with a family and career , and login to enjoy an mmo , not have it be a 2nd job nor drama filled.

I can say without a doubt OSD makes that experience even better , no pressure , no drama , and extremely helpful overall.

Options
  • darts31ub17_ESO
    I've been with OSD since 2008. 6 years this June to be exact. I have loved every minute of it.
    Nothing better than logging in and actually relaxing with friends after a hard days work. The fact that I never really have to look very hard to find something to do with the group makes my limited play time at night that much more.
    There is always something going on. Dungeon runs, groups going after Keeps or just listening in on Teamspeak while I do solo quests or crafting.
    Stop in and say Hi. You won't regret the few minutes of time I promise.
    Options
  • AngersRevenge
    AngersRevenge
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really much of a "guild" kind of guy but do realize the need for one in ESO. I must say that since I have joined people have been nothing but helpful and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you are having a tough time with a boss fight or a dungeons or just anything in general there will be about 5 plus people offering to give you a hand. This is the best guild I have been joined from any MMO I have played.
    A true warrior never reveals his heart. Until the axe rips it from his chest.
    Options
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    Great group, very friendly and supportive. I can without question recommend them if you are looking for a "mature" and fun group to hang out with while getting some ESO game time in.
    Edited by AstroCat on May 21, 2014 2:24PM
    Options
  • Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still always looking for friendly folks who are into enjoying the game with no drama.
    Options
  • Xocotli
    Xocotli
    Soul Shriven
    Hello OSD,

My name is Xocotli, some people call me Sook. I'd like to join you.

That is all.

Options
  • GinGurGurl
    GinGurGurl
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, My name is Gin. I am one of a few people that had moved from an old gaming group due to drama and we were hoping to find a home that would be our new home. While we are newer o ESO we all have multi Toons in all of the factions and would like to see if your group is what we are looking for in an active mature group. Please contact me if this sounds like we would be a good option, if so we will be sure to apply.
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! I'm Valrien, the new Recruiting Officer for OSD's ESO division. From now on, please message me (@Valrien) or our current leader (@karat76) with any requests to join or questions you may have. I hope to see you in the game!

~Valrien
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
    Options
  • Squa
    Squa
    hey, i may be interested in your guild. I like the sound of it, but I need to know, are you active on DC?
    Squa Zer (v14 NB NA)
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We do not have many hardcore DC members, but we welcome all alliances as of now.
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In addition, we have changed our system for recruitment. Application to the site is no longer required right away, but is still strongly recommended. Potential recruits may join right away. As always, please send a message to @Valrien or @karat76 for information and invites. :D
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Great guild / community here! My wife and I just joined up and I think there are good things happening in OSD! :)
    Edited by Jayshua on February 19, 2015 11:29PM
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much to everyone who's responded to this ad and joined us. You guys are all awesome!
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, 175 members and still growing fast. You guys are amazing! On Saturday we had a Cyrodiil run with an amazing turn-out. 15 people in the group!
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good news everyone! We hit 300 members a couple days ago! Welcome!
    Edited by Valrien on April 14, 2015 11:03PM
    Options
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just joined recently :)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
    Options