The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Legendary Mage v14 Sorcerer Duels - Arena Guild EU

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was exactly one year since I started playing this game in my first ever beta weekend and certain recent developments have made me decide it's time to call it a day for now.

I've opened one email address I will occasionally check (when I remember), it's legendarymageteso at gmail dot com so if anyone ever wants to drop a word or two, by all means please do so! Arena guildies, please link this thread in guildchat for any of my friends to see - I won't be logging back in for a long time probably.

I hope I'll be back sooner rather than later of course, but in case I don't at all - thanks for all the fun, people who know me, people who don't - it was great, will miss you all. Make sure you have a lot of fun!

It was a pleasure to have met you and play against you. I also have a lot of issues regarding some of the recent developments in the game, but I'm too invested at this point.

I wish you the best and hope you come back soon!
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( I'm sad. I hope you'll come back soon (at least the 17 march).
    I wish you the best until that!
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • SteLuppi91
    SteLuppi91
    ✭✭
    Mage :'(
    EU/PC
    Skylìer vr16 DK EP Dark elf *_*
    Aradil vr16 Sorc EP
    Skylier vr 16 DK EP Nord ): (Retired)
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy, this will be longer than I imagined, but we 'bananas' never leave a man behind so... :)
    Juraigr wrote: »
    WHAT

It's really not something I have much control of at the moment, but I'll do my best to come sooner rather than later! You just keep on squeezing that water from rocks and it's all good. :)
    woodsro wrote: »
    You take care bro! You are a great part of this community, and hopefully you will be back at some point. Until then, I wish you all the best! :)

Thanks dude! I'll try and be around occasionally on the forums when I got a bit of spare time. See what's going on, this period seems critical for the game and though I can't play actively at the time, I can certainly read about it every now and then!
    Lhorion wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage‌ I just can repeat what @Juraigr‌ said: WHAT?

We talked via emails, you know it's 'kinda' important for me to lay off for a bit right now, lots of stuff going on. You'll live, Enforcers won't be needed any time soon due to no justice pvp yet. :)
    I know the feeling. Best of luck! You'll be back I'm sure. We always come back at least once ( =

Yeah man, for sure! I'm not particularly happy for leaving all of my friends in the game, so I'll surprise some of them tonight and log in for an hour or so to chit-chat a bit and see what's going on if my sub hasn't ran out yet (I bought 6 months or so last time, if I got a few left it's a bad 'investment' I guess haha).
    Sad day Aleks. You didn't even get to ride a guar, man :(

Hopefully this will be more of a break than a divorce and we'll see you back and refreshed in a month or two. I'd give a penny for your thoughts though, to see what these "recent developments" are that disappointed you so.

Best of luck dude. Have fun in whatever you do/play next

I did, I had it on the pts! :) Yeah, hopefully I'll be back in a few months rather than a year as I planned, but this champion stuff will be really tough to deal with in pvp once they start grinding and I'm 500+ points behind after a few months. :)

My feeling about update 6 is 50-50, without going into too many details. I'm not too fond of some of the new animations and how generally it 'plays' and 'feels' at the moment, maybe it'd get used to it so that may change eventually.

Skill and class balances never 'bothered' me too much, if I ever complained (and I did a few times) it was mostly because of other players (sorcerers in particular) and as for me personally, I just kept pushing forward the best I could with what I had available.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Quitting at the height of your career ensures you will always be the Legendary Mage.Best of luck!

Thanks man! I was really sad when you left Arena, next time I'm back for good, you're coming back as well, ok? :)
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Better that way than if you'd talk for weeks about quitting the game before. Take care, I very much hope you'll be back. And that I'm still there then...

The feeling is mutual. I know we didn't talk much usually but you're one of those guys I'll miss the most. You'll be there to school me when I'm back and rusty, don't let me down. :)
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Fare well friend. Eisen-Faust commits Hara-Kiri now, he lived for fighting you.

Farewell buddy, we had some awesome wars! I don't think literally anyone in this game kept me on my toes as much as you did. You're a damn hardcore templar to fight against and I'd bet my money on you to win no matter who you fight in a duel!
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Nooouuooouuooouuuuhhh :anguished:

Relax, the only thing he has to fear for real is old age! His blazing shield protects him against everything, even in his sleep. :)
    olsborg wrote: »
    Eisen Faust, best stamina templar ive fought. Good job. To mage, hope to see you logging into the game sometimes in the near future, until then, stay frosty! Peace- Jovre.

I don't want to promise anything but I'll try and drop in for an hour or so either tonight or tomorrow evening if my sub is still active, we'll chit-chat a bit. :)
    Soulac wrote: »
    So i need to find a new buddy who invites me in the grp, cause i never find the damn duel place... WHY? :disappointed:

Cat! If I'll miss anything when with you in group, it's reading for 2 hours straight how you'll kick my 'buttocks' when justice pvp is out. And how you'll hang my head on your wall as a trophy, that never gets old haha

I think you and @Araxleon from NA are copies of each other. It's insane how much you 'look alike' to me. I guess each megaserver has a 'duel cat' they're proud of. Would be cool to see you two fight! :)
    Sypher wrote: »
    It was a pleasure to have met you and play against you. I also have a lot of issues regarding some of the recent developments in the game, but I'm too invested at this point. I wish you the best and hope you come back soon!

Thank you! It was a great pleasure to fight a great dueler like yourself. I felt the same way a couple of months ago but just made the decision to put it on hold for awhile anyway now in 2015. I certainly hope we'll have some more duels in the future, your last build on the pts seems very familiar to me. :) And from what I heard, shields are getting tuned a bit so you should be having some fun with it for sure!
    Erondil wrote: »
    :'( I'm sad. I hope you'll come back soon (at least the 17 march).
    I wish you the best until that!

Can't make any promises, except that we'll play again together for sure. :)
    SteLuppi91 wrote: »
    Mage :'(

If you cheer up, I promise I'll 'give you my stuff' as they usually request when a player leaves. Not that you'll get much haha, I was always a decently poor pvper. :)
    Options