The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Legendary Mage v14 Sorcerer Duels - Arena Guild EU

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark exchange is a must for my Cardio on live. I don't have to worry about stuns from a sorc as with Ball of Lightning fragments and Crushing shock will hit my ball of lightning while I'm exchanging. The only thing you have at your disposal to stun would be your streak.

That said I don't *run away* so much as keep a preferred distance. When you try to close distance I maintain the distance I prefer. There are always exceptions of course but if you stay in that comfortable distance to me then I switch to offensive abilties.

With such little spellpower I don't see how you could break through my shields and health pool enough to kill me. I play similarly to you against good players by outlasting their resource pool but in a matchup between a BoL sorc and streak sorc the streak sorc has limited offensive capability. The streak sorcs who are dangerous to me are the glass cannon all offense ones who try to keep on top of me.

Your weaker more frequent attacks will just continue to regen my magicka with my harness magicka behind my healing ward/conjured ward(even with the 3 hit nerf you still get more magicka back than it costs as long as you're hit by 3 spells before it fades).

Also your choice of mundus is interesting as it further reduces the damage you do by lacking Apprentice.

I could see us doing 15 minutes of shield stacking with no advantage gained by either of us easily. This is why I hate fighting other shield stacking sorcs, although I'll fight a streak sorc if I see them. As long as I keep my ball lightning up and typically recast it once the penalty disappears I don't have to worry about using break free at all even if you manage a streak stun.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Germtrocity What do you feel about the range bash technique I showed you few days ago? :)
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can do a virtual fight on the forum, sure. :)
    Dark exchange is a must for my Cardio on live. I don't have to worry about stuns from a sorc as with Ball of Lightning fragments and Crushing shock will hit my ball of lightning while I'm exchanging. The only thing you have at your disposal to stun would be your streak.

I have top cardio without it. Fact No.1 if you agree = more magicka than you by default. More on interrupts below.
    That said I don't *run away* so much as keep a preferred distance. When you try to close distance I maintain the distance I prefer. There are always exceptions of course but if you stay in that comfortable distance to me then I switch to offensive abilties.

I will be in-your-face the whole time, especially against BoL sorcerers as that's how I'm 'trained' to fight them.

BoL has limited radius. I'm between you and the light. You will make more mistakes than you plan to, guaranteed. Your best bet is to consciously keep telling yourself 'don't go too far, don't go too far'.

Meaning, much more often than you think, your BoL will be useless even if not bugged out unless you 'train' to do this against me, and as you seem to have said, you just keep 'creating' or 'maintaining' your distance which is exactly what I need you to do. :)

Further meaning, when I'm invading your 'preferred personal space' and you're playing it as you usually are, I will never stop invading it and you will be out of resources much sooner before I am. To explain why this is important, you will see the last quote and my first reply down below.

To further prove this, I will be often doing many heavy attacks to restore magicka when my judgment says I can't damage you safely (if you stay close to the light properly as I mentioned) and until my judgment says it's ok to attack (when you make a mistake and everyone does sooner or later), your hp will melt much faster than any other sorc has done before.

@ToReax can confirm that I am capable of killing people in 3 rotations that are not shielded or buffed in any way, no finisher keep in mind. 3 rotations, lets make it 4 for high hp targets. 4 rotations is approximately 5 seconds. That's how long I need to kill you if you're not shielded or buffed in any way. 5 seconds when the conditions are just right (last paragraph below your last quote for a potential scenario of when I'll get those 5 seconds or less if you're already damaged).

Just notice the first NB in my video right after I do a heavy attack on him, just how quickly his hp goes down. 3-4 seconds? Under 5 for sure before he shields up. :)
    With such little spellpower I don't see how you could break through my shields and health pool enough to kill me. I play similarly to you against good players by outlasting their resource pool but in a matchup between a BoL sorc and streak sorc the streak sorc has limited offensive capability. The streak sorcs who are dangerous to me are the glass cannon all offense ones who try to keep on top of me.

I do not focus on spell damage at all, you should totally disregard this stat when fighting me. I am using maxed out weapon damage and my 'rotation' hurts, quite often more than 800 instant damage, fully sustained. That's 1.6K in just over a second, fully sustained for a long period of time (infinite with other syphon morph which I love using, but sadly it's useless in duels).
    Your weaker more frequent attacks will just continue to regen my magicka with my harness magicka behind my healing ward/conjured ward(even with the 3 hit nerf you still get more magicka back than it costs as long as you're hit by 3 spells before it fades).

I will not be recharging your magicka a lot with 'mini attacks' as I do not have any of those. Unless a casual light attack counts with harness. I use it to 'test' your BoL sometimes unless it's perfectly clear to me you're not damageable atm.

If not - then no mana regain from harness for you until I go full damage mode and then it won't be interesting to do anything else other than defense, as my damage is no joke on live.
    Also your choice of mundus is interesting as it further reduces the damage you do by lacking Apprentice.

Apprentice, if it even applies on my types of attacks (I did test it but can't remember actual results as it was some time ago) which I think it doesn't, is definitely not making any difference damage-wise. At most it would be extra 5% which I can live without, and would trade for top magicka regen that atronach gives. Atronach is even stronger on 1.6, test it if you don't believe me.
    I could see us doing 15 minutes of shield stacking with no advantage gained by either of us easily. This is why I hate fighting other shield stacking sorcs, although I'll fight a streak sorc if I see them. As long as I keep my ball lightning up and typically recast it once the penalty disappears I don't have to worry about using break free at all even if you manage a streak stun.

I will not aim to streak stun you. I will do something much worse, bash you from a distance when you start dark exchanging. :)

If you don't know what I am referring to, it's ok - I haven't seen many (any tbh) sorcs doing this effectively, and it was one of my favorite tricks when I was on s/b. I can definitely do it on destro too, it just costs a bit more stamina.

I showed this technique to @Germantrocity, from his reaction I don't think he saw any sorcerer doing this either. :)

Basically, if you stun me with BoL and you get 1 or two more casts on me, I will be right there to bash you under 2 seconds of when you start dark exchanging. That skill is totally useless vs me tbh.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on February 3, 2015 11:41PM
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can do a virtual fight on the forum, sure. :)

I have top cardio without it. Fact No.1 if you agree = more magicka than you by default. More on interrupts below.

I will be in-your-face the whole time, especially against BoL sorcerers as that's how I'm 'trained' to fight them.

BoL has limited radius. I'm between you and the light. You will make more mistakes than you plan to, guaranteed. Your best bet is to consciously keep telling yourself 'don't go too far, don't go too far'.

Meaning, much more often than you think, your BoL will be useless even if not bugged out unless you 'train' to do this against me, and as you seem to have said, you just keep 'creating' or 'maintaining' your distance which is exactly what I need you to do. :)

Further meaning, when I'm invading your 'preferred personal space' and you're playing it as you usually are, I will never stop invading it and you will be out of resources much sooner before I am. To explain why this is important, you will see the last quote and my first reply down below.

To further prove this, I will be often doing many heavy attacks to restore magicka when my judgment says I can't damage you safely (if you stay close to the light properly as I mentioned) and until my judgment says it's ok to attack (when you make a mistake and everyone does sooner or later), your hp will melt much faster than any other sorc has done before.

@ToReax can confirm that I am capable of killing people in 3 rotations that are not shielded or buffed in any way, no finisher keep in mind. 3 rotations, lets make it 4 for high hp targets. 4 rotations is approximately 5 seconds. That's how long I need to kill you if you're not shielded or buffed in any way. 5 seconds when the conditions are just right (last paragraph below your last quote for a potential scenario of when I'll get those 5 seconds or less if you're already damaged).

Just notice the first NB in my video right after I do a heavy attack on him, just how quickly his hp goes down. 3-4 seconds? Under 5 for sure before he shields up. :)

I do not focus on spell damage at all, you should totally disregard this stat when fighting me. I am using maxed out weapon damage and my 'rotation' hurts, quite often more than 800 instant damage, fully sustained. That's 1.6K in just over a second, fully sustained for a long period of time (infinite with other syphon morph which I love using, but sadly it's useless in duels).

I will not be recharging your magicka a lot with 'mini attacks' as I do not have any of those. Unless a casual light attack counts with harness. I use it to 'test' your BoL sometimes unless it's perfectly clear to me you're not damageable atm.

If not - then no mana regain from harness for you until I go full damage mode and then it won't be interesting to do anything else other than defense, as my damage is no joke on live.

Apprentice, if it even applies on my types of attacks (I did test it but can't remember actual results as it was some time ago) which I think it doesn't, is definitely not making any difference damage-wise. At most it would be extra 5% which I can live without, and would trade for top magicka regen that atronach gives. Atronach is even stronger on 1.6, test it if you don't believe me.

I will not aim to streak stun you. I will do something much worse, bash you from a distance when you start dark exchanging. :)

If you don't know what I am referring to, it's ok - I haven't seen many (any tbh) sorcs doing this effectively, and it was one of my favorite tricks when I was on s/b. I can definitely do it on destro too, it just costs a bit more stamina.

I showed this technique to @Germantrocity, from his reaction I don't think he saw any sorcerer doing this either. :)

Basically, if you stun me with BoL and you get 1 or two more casts on me, I will be right there to bash you under 2 seconds of when you start dark exchanging. That skill is totally useless vs me tbh.

Haha not virtual fighting, just outlining the strategy I use while fighting streak sorcs. However your strategy seems pretty sound while fighting me. I don't know offhand which interrupt ability you're talking about (Maybe shield charge?) but in 1v1 fights I don't Dark exchange unless I'm trying to juke someone into using an interrupt ability or I'm well outside of their range to do anything. I'll typically let it tick for a single second then cancel it if I let it last that long. During a chase scenario I'll let it run full course if I'm far enough away and need to replenish my magicka.

On the Apprentice against you it would be worthless since you're a shield stacker and you have no spell resistance on shields anyways. I'm testing shadow out right now on PTS (still 1.65% crit bonus) but once again I'm trying to demphasize crit so I may try out Mage(my pre-sharpened nerf favorite) or even your Atronach there. On live I'm not sure how much I'll play there any more to bother doing much testing. I'm thinking Mage + Divines on small armor pieces might be the route I take. It all boils down to easy math at some level.

One thing you should consider because it is a problem I face. I often just can't run out of magicka. In a duel maybe people don't use potions but when PvPing I'm burning them constantly and it factors into my resource management. I don't doubt you could probably kill me with your build without potions unless I made changes on my end, but I think that with potions we would likely stalemate each other. I run spellpower now on at least 2 of my jewelry pieces mainly because I just can't dump my magicka fast enough so the cost reduction is wasted. I'm at 142 spell power I think.

While your primary source of damage is coming from destro sources, my primary source of damage is coming from lightning and free (58 magicka) crystal fragments. People really don't consider the cost of mages wrath and it is key to my strategy due to the fact it can't be blocked and I can spam it endlessly and never run out of magicka while it gives me an endless source of crystal fragment procs. The -10% cost to lightning abilities actually works out to a roughly 20% reduction in cost using our setup. Overall it is pretty weak damage compared to what it used to be due to the Resto Staff nerf and sharpened nerf. Things are much different on PTS though ( =

I'm happy to see someone is able to run a similar setup to mine while using Destro effectively though. I'll have to poke you in the PTS some time and exchange ideas.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Germtrocity What do you feel about the range bash technique I showed you few days ago? :)

It is a very nice little technique that could easily make a huge difference if anyone ever attempts a channel attack hehe :wink:
    Edited by Germtrocity on February 4, 2015 12:16AM
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW I'm not sure what software you're using for recording but if it is FRAPs you will see a huge performance decrease. I use Action! and there is no noticeable difference while I'm recording.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hm that was when testing Apprentice actually, though you were killing me faster than 4 seconds I think. Anyway, duels on live are for me like a special survival game to test out all tricks I can come up with while my own attacks seem a bit meh in comparison :D .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW I'm not sure what software you're using for recording but if it is FRAPs you will see a huge performance decrease. I use Action! and there is no noticeable difference while I'm recording.

Yeah, the problem with this video was 1) Fraps making it almost unplayable for me quite often, maybe not entirely seeable in the video but very often I was experiencing awful performance decrease and just had to hope everything will turn out fine in the end, 2) Some of these names (Blazemaster/EisenFaust) are the top duelers in their respective alliance/class so it's not too smart to go into a fight with them with bad PC performance. :)

I will definitely try out 'Action!', thanks for the tip!

ToRelax wrote: »
    Hm that was when testing Apprentice actually, though you were killing me faster than 4 seconds I think. Anyway, duels on live are for me like a special survival game to test out all tricks I can come up with while my own attacks seem a bit meh in comparison :D .

After I swapped apprentice for atronach again, I did some more tests and I think the crushing shock damage was pretty much the same, or the difference was just too small to make it worthwhile. I'm 100% sure that CS scales off of weapon damage on live and therefore is not affected by Apprentice. It should be affected on the pts now I believe, but Atronach is still too strong to miss out on. :)
    It is a very nice little technique that could easily make a huge difference if anyone ever attempts a channel attack hehe :wink:

Yeah, it was perfect back when I was on s/b and heavy ranged attacks were interruptible.

edit: Btw, we got the EU chars now, we could do a fight or two if you're around (I noticed you're not often). :)
    Edited by LegendaryMage on February 4, 2015 8:05AM
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Fusilero wrote: »
    so ur only dps skill is crushing shock.... come duel legend duelers on the na server cause i dont think u could beat anyone just using crushing shock.

Thank you for your opinion. :)

@Germtrocity I wanted to come to NA many months ago but I was too unorganized and simply didn't sadly. I wish I could fight your duelers as well.

Would love to see the two of you fight. D:

Maybe one day in a perfect ESO world it could happen ;)

Your love of Germantrocity is forbidden, Braidas would have you both executed if he saw this affair happening.
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, the problem with this video was 1) Fraps making it almost unplayable for me quite often, maybe not entirely seeable in the video but very often I was experiencing awful performance decrease and just had to hope everything will turn out fine in the end, 2) Some of these names (Blazemaster/EisenFaust) are the top duelers in their respective alliance/class so it's not too smart to go into a fight with them with bad PC performance. :)

I will definitely try out 'Action!', thanks for the tip!

ToRelax wrote: »

After I swapped apprentice for atronach again, I did some more tests and I think the crushing shock damage was pretty much the same, or the difference was just too small to make it worthwhile. I'm 100% sure that CS scales off of weapon damage on live and therefore is not affected by Apprentice. It should be affected on the pts now I believe, but Atronach is still too strong to miss out on. :)

Yeah, it was perfect back when I was on s/b and heavy ranged attacks were interruptible.

edit: Btw, we got the EU chars now, we could do a fight or two if you're around (I noticed you're not often). :)

I gotta hit the gym tonight but I suspect I'll be online from 10PM-1AM EST. I accidentally rolled DC on my template char (not sure what alliance you are) but I could reroll to whatever alliance or you could to keep the playing field even. My char on PTS is called Ezarethe (must be an EU Ezareth out there).

Other than fighting an emperor forever and some crazy templar I'm doing well in 1 v 1 matchups.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally made my template AD.

I'll be creating another one today on EP.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, we got the EU chars now, we could do a fight or two if you're around (I noticed you're not often). :)
    Would love to :)

Edited by Germtrocity on February 4, 2015 5:16PM
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    so ur only dps skill is crushing shock.... come duel legend duelers on the na server cause i dont think u could beat anyone just using crushing shock.

@Germtrocity I wanted to come to NA many months ago but I was too unorganized and simply didn't sadly. I wish I could fight your duelers as well.

Your love of Germantrocity is forbidden, Braidas would have you both executed if he saw this affair happening.

LOL WAT. I just saw this.

Did you see this @Germtrocity ??

@Hughezy You cannot stop me from what makes my heart happy!!!! *cries dramatically and runs away*
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on February 5, 2015 12:21AM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

@Hughezy You cannot stop me from what makes my heart happy!!!! *cries dramatically and runs away*

What is this I have no idea what these accusations are about :sweat_smile:
    Don't worry about anything or look into this any more :dizzy_face:
    Edited by Germtrocity on February 5, 2015 3:01AM
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta hit the gym tonight but I suspect I'll be online from 10PM-1AM EST. I accidentally rolled DC on my template char (not sure what alliance you are) but I could reroll to whatever alliance or you could to keep the playing field even. My char on PTS is called Ezarethe (must be an EU Ezareth out there).

Other than fighting an emperor forever and some crazy templar I'm doing well in 1 v 1 matchups.

Make sure you 'pump' hard at the gym. :)

See you in-game, good to hear you're doing fine!
    Would love to :)

Awesome!
    Sypher wrote: »
    I accidentally made my template AD.

I'll be creating another one today on EP.

Awesome x2! I saw you yesterday on what looked to be a NB/Sorc character but it was AD so no fights for us there. :)
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

You can run, but you can never hide. Lord Braidas sees all, and he shall find you and smite your EP acquaintance down with righteous fury.
    Edited by Hughezy on February 5, 2015 8:30AM
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was exactly one year since I started playing this game in my first ever beta weekend and certain recent developments have made me decide it's time to call it a day for now.

I've opened one email address I will occasionally check (when I remember), it's legendarymageteso at gmail dot com so if anyone ever wants to drop a word or two, by all means please do so! Arena guildies, please link this thread in guildchat for any of my friends to see - I won't be logging back in for a long time probably.

I hope I'll be back sooner rather than later of course, but in case I don't at all - thanks for all the fun, people who know me, people who don't - it was great, will miss you all. Make sure you have a lot of fun!
    Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was exactly one year since I started playing this game in my first ever beta weekend and certain recent developments have made me decide it's time to call it a day for now.

I've opened one email address I will occasionally check (when I remember), it's legendarymageteso at gmail dot com so if anyone ever wants to drop a word or two, by all means please do so! Arena guildies, please link this thread in guildchat for any of my friends to see - I won't be logging back in for a long time probably.

I hope I'll be back sooner rather than later of course, but in case I don't at all - thanks for all the fun, people who know me, people who don't - it was great, will miss you all. Make sure you have a lot of fun!

WHAT
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You take care bro! You are a great part of this community, and hopefully you will be back at some point. Until then, I wish you all the best! :)

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage‌ I just can repeat what @Juraigr‌ said: WHAT?
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I know the feeling. Best of luck! You'll be back I'm sure. We always come back at least once ( =
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sad day Aleks. You didn't even get to ride a guar, man :(

Hopefully this will be more of a break than a divorce and we'll see you back and refreshed in a month or two. I'd give a penny for your thoughts though, to see what these "recent developments" are that disappointed you so.

Best of luck dude. Have fun in whatever you do/play next
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quitting at the height of your career ensures you will always be the Legendary Mage.

Best of luck!
    Options
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

It is a shame to see you go :(
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Better that way than if you'd talk for weeks about quitting the game before.

Take care, I very much hope you'll be back. And that I'm still there then...

Options
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fare well friend. Eisen-Faust commits Hara-Kiri now, he lived for fighting you.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »

Nooouuooouuooouuuuhhh :anguished:

Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »

Eisen Faust, best stamina templar ive fought. Good job.

To mage, hope to see you logging into the game sometimes in the near future, until then, stay frosty! Peace- Jovre.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So i need to find a new buddy who invites me in the grp, cause i never find the damn duel place... WHY? :disappointed:
    Edited by Soulac on February 6, 2015 8:56PM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options