The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PTS NA 1.63 - All characters I make are bald and I have zero contacts.

Joy_Division
Joy_Division
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As the thread title says. And, yes, I did try to change the hairstyle.

Last week I was able to make characters with hair and my contact list carried over from Live.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They said that in the 1.6.3 patchnotes. Theres a problem with the character creator. Your contact list is empty because all chars got whiped when they patched 1.6.3. They copied over EU Characters. So we also can test 2 times as NA players.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, I see the "cannot modify character appearance" in the notes. Of course this raises the question why I was able to modify templates in 1.61 and 1.62.

Also I am almost positive last time my contact list was not empty in previous iterations of the PTS patch even when it was the EU's turn.
    Options