Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Nine-Month Loyalty Reward And More"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Nine-Month Loyalty Reward And More."

Learn about the new Mask of Cheerful Slaughter nine-month reward, and the special Striped Senche reward, both coming to Tamriel soon!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Vraneon
    Vraneon
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaay, can't wait to get them *_*
    Especially the big kitty!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    here is a question needs answered for clarity.

Will people who pay up 9 months in advance get this reward like they did the senche or is this like the others where the time must be elapsed before March 17th?
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is a question needs answered for clarity.

Will people who pay up 9 months in advance get this reward like they did the senche or is this like the others where the time must be elapsed before March 17th?

^This is a good question. I have been a subscriber since the end of April instead of from the beginning. So I always get these rewards a month later and since you getting rid of the reward system by march. I wonder will I be able to get my nine month reward before then.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Devs, we have asked for DAYS about the EXACT CRITERIA to receive the Loyalty Mask.

Many of us have made additional gametime payments so we can meet the 10 month Milestone to receive Senche Mount. Also, per the Road Ahead Commentary, we also paid 10 months worth of gametime already with certainty that we will also be receiving the Loyalty Mask.

When the Loyalty Program was announced, you guys promised us with the following message:

"You’ll still be able to get the pets and other upcoming rewards once you meet the requirements. Stick with us, and you’ll have quite the collection to show off before long."

Many of us adhered to your promise by making more than 10 months subscription worth of gametime to be QUALIFIED for the LOYALTY REWARDS, INCLUDING THE MASKS.

The previous Road Ahead commentary claimed that the Loyalty Program will end once Unlimited launches. So doesn't this mean that as long as we add 9 months worth of subscription PRIOR TO THE UNLIMITED RELAUNCH, we qualify for the MASK as well?

Many of us who paid additional months of gametime to qualify both rewards, will be THOROUGHLY DEVASTATED once we find out that we only receive the Senche Mount via ingame mail, but not the MASK. Just because we joined a little late from the launch late doesn't necessarily mean we are less loyal. I am about to blame my marriage and 3 weeks worth of honeymoon we took in Europe for me being disqualified to receive this Loyalty Mask.

Please make it so that those who have already ADDED 9 MONTHS WORTH of SUBSCRIPTION TIME Prior to the UNLIMITED become eligible for the Loyalty Mask!

Please provide us with CLARIFICATION soon so many of us who have paid additional subscription to receive both items, can decide to do otherwise. As an accountant, I do not find having prepaid additional months worth of gametime, meaningful. I prepaid months worth to receive BOTH items. Not the mount that I don't care about.
    Edited by The_Antiquarian on February 19, 2015 4:08PM
  • Zabernat
    Zabernat
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I am still super confused.. I will pay for my second 6 month block 3-14... 2 days before the cut-off. I still don't even know if I'll get the tiger..?
    Kahjit main in the Aldmeri Dominion.
    Templar of the Knightly Orders
    Herald of Justice to all of Tamriel
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would like to know if we BUY in advance additional months will they apply towards the 9 month reward?

I've 7 months of "30 day" and "60 day" on my account, but short by 2 months. If I purchase 90 days now will it allow me to get the awesome mount?

Will two 60 day game cards count as "Paid Subscription"? The wording seems vague on purpose. I know I had to submit tickets to get my original loyalty rewards and I was playing on day one.
    Edited by Inco on February 19, 2015 4:13PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they give this to anyone who hasnt actually played 9 months I'll be upset. Just putting that out there. Im ok with giving to them when they hit the 9 month mark even if thats after the relaunch. Not before tho or it is no longer a 9 month reward but a reward for anyone with an extra few bucks on hand at the moment.
  • Juice805
    Juice805
    Soul Shriven
    Inco wrote: »
    I too would like to know if we BUY in advance additional months will they apply towards the 9 month reward?

I've 7 months of "30 day" and "60 day" on my account, but short by 2 months. If I purchase 90 days now will it allow me to get the awesome mount?

I already bought the months for the tiger mount as that is how I read the post. Clarification on this would be appreciated.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are many of us who paid for ADDITIONAL GAMETIME so we can receive BOTH REWARDS.

Since the Road Ahead claimed that the Loyalty Program will end once Unlimited launches, it is IMPERATIVE that you kindly provide us with the clarification SOON so we know whether we have made extraneous financial investments in gametime when we will never be receiving the Mask. There are many others who frankly don't care about the Mount, but instead, care a great deal about receiving this new amazing costume.
  • Zabernat
    Zabernat
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so I just had confirmation that the Tiger mount IS paid time based, not played time based but I'm waiting to see if TESonline will give me info on the mask as well
  • Zabernat
    Zabernat
    ✭✭✭
    If they give this to anyone who hasnt actually played 9 months I'll be upset. Just putting that out there. Im ok with giving to them when they hit the 9 month mark even if thats after the relaunch. Not before tho or it is no longer a 9 month reward but a reward for anyone with an extra few bucks on hand at the moment.

I'm right with you there honestly, and that means I'll be waiting a few more months which doesn't bother me at all. I'd prefer to wait a few more months and let the people who have been around longer enjoy it
    Edited by Zabernat on February 19, 2015 4:34PM
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt see this thread. As others have stated, please provide feedback on whether or not we will qualify for Senche mount; is it 300 days payed for or 300 days payed for and expired? Right now the wording makes it sound that it is only 300 days payed for, hence why I and many others have already bought game cards to get the 300 days.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nacario wrote: »
    I didnt see this thread. As others have stated, please provide feedback on whether or not we will qualify for Senche mount; is it 300 days payed for or 300 days payed for and expired? Right now the wording makes it sound that it is only 300 days payed for, hence why I and many others have already bought game cards to get the 300 days.

The senche they already said the time does not need to have elapsed before March. Just has to be paid for before March.
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭

That's not how they worded it or made the criteria, hence the question.

I've LOVE to get all my BETA time included, but that's not going to happen is it? :)

If paying ahead for 90 days gets me the mount then I'll gladly pay up front, but some clarity is needed here. You have players that "Might" be coming back and this is one means to do that. If not I'll just login as a Non-Sub, collect my crowns from past sub's and feed my horse(s) for free to log out again.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've LOVE to get all my BETA time included, but that's not going to happen is it? :)

If paying ahead for 90 days gets me the mount then I'll gladly pay up front, but some clarity is needed here. You have players that "Might" be coming back and this is one means to do that. If not I'll just login as a Non-Sub, collect my crowns from past sub's and feed my horse(s) for free to log out again.

To me being able to pay ahead and get the thing ruins it. Then it is no longer a 9 month reward but a if i have access to a credit card reward.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get one fact. The article says that you start to send it in the end of February. But February is the 9th month for me. Previously I thought I need to have 9 months lapsed before March, 15. So, will you send this reward to those who meet your criteria after February, but before TU launch?
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get one fact. The article says that you start to send it in the end of February. But February is the 9th month for me. Previously I thought I need to have 9 months lapsed before March, 15. So, will you send this reward to those who meet your criteria after February, but before TU launch?

Now i dont work for ZOS but seems to me you paid for Feb. Thats your 9th month paid for. You should get it.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭

To me being able to pay ahead and get the thing ruins it. Then it is no longer a 9 month reward but a if i have access to a credit card reward.

I understand, but once again, EOS clearly stated that all loyalty rewards will be available once we meet the subscription criteria. Even though the Loyalty Program will be discontinued, those who have PREPAID ALL THE REQUIRED MONTHS before the Unlimited launches, should get it once the actual time elapses.

There are many who have applied prepaid games with expectation that they will be qualified to receive BOTH, the Loyalty Mask and the Senche Mount.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I understand, but once again, EOS clearly stated that all loyalty rewards will be available once we meet the subscription criteria. Even though the Loyalty Program will be discontinued, those who have PREPAID ALL THE REQUIRED MONTHS before the Unlimited launches, should get it once the actual time elapses.

There are many who have applied prepaid games with expectation that they will be qualified to receive BOTH, the Loyalty Mask and the Senche Mount.

We've been over this in another thread. Im not going to rehash that argument. Ill just wait on ZOS to make an official statement. They know how I feel.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭

We've been over this in another thread. Im not going to rehash that argument. Ill just wait on ZOS to make an official statement. They know how I feel.

And they know how we feel as well. Keeping grumpy few content while losing the chance to generate additional cashflow from those who were unfortunate to be with ESO at launch, but those who would be more than happy to spend additional hundreds of dollars in gametime, to receive the Mask?

We are not less loyal. Extraordinary RL circumstances kept us away from our beloved Elder Scrolls. We deserve a chance to show our devotion by allowing us to qualify for the Loyalty Mask once the additional subscription time that we have applied to our accounts elapse, even after the Unlimited launches (and even after the Loyalty program ends).
    Edited by The_Antiquarian on February 19, 2015 5:11PM
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭

Usually, I would totally agree with you on that point, but this case is slightly different. If it was just a "anyone gets the mount/mask after 9 months" then I totally agree. Since they slapped a one time "Criteria" on this it changes the ball game and people are dropping down real cash (Some up to 300 days worth) to obtain.

Me... I took time off after 7 months of play (Plus months of Beta) and looking to return. I love the mount and the mask and if able to procure then I'd gladly drop some cash on the table to help the game and get cool stuff. If not.. then I'll use B2P model and be content as well saving the money.

I do agree with you a ZOS post would be a short/quick way to resolve.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And they know how we feel as well. Keeping grumpy few content while losing the chance to generate additional cashflow from those who were unfortunate to be with ESO at launch, but those who would be more than happy to spend additional hundreds of dollars in gametime, to receive the Mask?

We are not less loyal. Extraordinary RL circumstances kept us away from our beloved Elder Scrolls. We deserve a chance to show our devotion by allowing us to qualify for the Loyalty Mask once the additional subscription time that we have applied to our accounts elapse, even after the Unlimited launches (and even after the Loyalty program ends).

Again we have been over this already in the other thread. There is no sense is rehashing this all here. They have read the other thread. We were both very clear on our positions. Now they have to make a decision. Im going to wait for the official word.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭

Usually, I would totally agree with you on that point, but this case is slightly different. If it was just a "anyone gets the mount/mask after 9 months" then I totally agree. Since they slapped a one time "Criteria" on this it changes the ball game and people are dropping down real cash (Some up to 300 days worth) to obtain.

Me... I took time off after 7 months of play (Plus months of Beta) and looking to return. I love the mount and the mask and if able to procure then I'd gladly drop some cash on the table to help the game and get cool stuff. If not.. then I'll use B2P model and be content as well saving the money.

I do agree with you a ZOS post would be a short/quick way to resolve.

I absolutely agree.
  • kgallellab14_ESO
    Oh boy, another opportunity to start another whine-fest. :-(
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here's something I'll classify under wishful thinking.

I have been with ESO since day one. Picked up the Collector's Edition the day it was released came home and sterted playing and haven't left yet. I've been on a 90 day recurring sub. Last month, I think the first of January I bought my second account, also the Imperial Edition. I'm sort of an altoholic. I use the second account as a test account to try out new builds etc., also 90 day recurring.

Now here's the wishful thinking part. I would like to get the rewards on both accounts. They say if you have been playing for 300 days. I didn't read everything about it but they said you had to be subscribed for that time. I don't recall seeing it being per account you just had to be subscribed. Same person on both accounts, same CC etc.It would be nice.

Please no flaming, like I said it's wishful thinking.

Everyone have a great day.
    Edited by abuniffpreub18_ESO on February 19, 2015 7:10PM
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Well, on my billing info page it shows me I have redeemed 6 60 Day game-time cards, so that kind of makes me qualified.
    I've been playing ESO since release including the 3 day head-start, and never canceled my subscriptions. So this would mean that I should get the kitty :D.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The 300 days is not for the mask guys. The rules for the loyalty program was that you had to have paid for and used up the time. Not JUST paid for it. The senche is a special deal not part of the original program.
  • Orihara_Izaya
    Orihara_Izaya
    ✭✭✭

This may be the only thing you and I ever agree on.

Dev's when you give us your statement this afternoon please be clear on if people will have the opportunity to become eligible for the mask after the loyalty program ends. Your article released this morning states "When you've been a paid subscriber for nine months, you'll receive it in your in-game mail! ". This seems to indicate that people can continue to receive the rewards once the meet the requirements. Hopefully you will be extra clear and end this debate for once.
  • Kahl_dur
    Kahl_dur
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else a little sad that that the subscriber loyalty program is ending? They kind of tacked the news on at the end of the announcement. Yes, I know that we'll get crowns to spend if we maintain our subs after the game goes B2P, but it just doesn't seem the same somehow...

I know a lot of peeps didn't like the pets, but l actually looked forward to the rewards. Kind of made me feel special trucking around Tamriel with my Dwemer Sphere. Kind of fun to see what they'd come up with next.

skyrimfansite.com/eso-subscriber-loyalty-program-ending/

eso-subscriber-loyalty-program-ending.gif
  • Midnight_Rose
    Midnight_Rose
    ✭✭
    For those asking for clarification regarding the mount:
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there everyone,

To clarify, the information that was posted in the Road Ahead article is correct.
    • You must have paid for 300 days of game time prior to March 16th in order to qualify for the mount.
    • The 300 days of paid time does not need to elapse prior to March 16th.
    • This time does not need to be consecutive.
    • The 30 days of game time that were included with the initial game purchase do not count towards the mount
    • Days compensated by customer support also do not count.
    • You must be an active subscriber when the game transitions to Tamriel Unlimited on March 17th.
    taken from http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/151533/zos-your-official-statement-conflicts-with-what-your-support-team-is-telling-your-customers/p3

Regarding the Mask, it makes sense (for me) for it to work as the previous ones and be for those who reach nine months of used sub time. However, the fact that the latest announcement, while mentioning that the loyalty programme is retiring, says "When you've been a paid subscriber for nine months, you'll receive it in your in-game mail!" without specifically mentioning the TU deadline that the Road Ahead gives seems like it would add to anger and confusion for those who don't receive it. I imagine many people interested in the loyalty pets would not necessarily go back to look at the earlier post. So I think ZOS should have repeated the deadline info for this latest announcement.