Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE BUFF VAMPIRE DK'S

WRX
WRX
✭✭✭✭✭
With 1.6 approaching, and the ulti changes coming in, I think its clearly time to buff vampire DK's.

Id would like to not see one or two of these changes, but ALL 3!

1)Bat's Ulti costs a maximum of 100. Preferably in the 50 range.
2) A morph called "Devouring Fire Bats" that deals elemental damage at 3-4X the rate, along with the heal.
3) We actually get a 200% increase to health recovery, because lets be honest, we all know vampires actually heal faster!

I mean seriously, have the devs not watched vampire movies? Vamps are far superior to mortals and should be treated as such.
Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved for new discussion.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, please revert the change allowing a CC break out of vampire feeding!
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    With a morph "vampire fire bat talon spam"
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Wahee
    Wahee
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    With 1.6 approaching, and the ulti changes coming in, I think its clearly time to buff vampire DK's.

Id would like to not see one or two of these changes, but ALL 3!

1)Bat's Ulti costs a maximum of 100. Preferably in the 50 range.
    2) A morph called "Devouring Fire Bats" that deals elemental damage at 3-4X the rate, along with the heal.
    3) We actually get a 200% increase to health recovery, because lets be honest, we all know vampires actually heal faster!

I mean seriously, have the devs not watched vampire movies? Vamps are far superior to mortals and should be treated as such.

Isn't your entire guild Vamps? I think it is a real testament to the personal skill of each and every one of you that you have been PVPing for all this time with an entire group of handicapped, gimped vamp characters. Bravo!

I mean, there are those few split seconds where I don't even see a single bat! Where do they go exactly? I don't think bats should disappear ever for immersion reasons. And mist form, I mean you cant even DO DAMAGE while safely misting back to the safety of your blob when caught out. Seriously, so gimped.

I applaud you sir, you clearly all chose to play gimped characters for the extra challenge!
    Mostly Harmless: PvP leader and officer
    mostly-harmless-guild.com
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see we are all in agreement.

Please take note of these serious issues ZoS.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Lied
    Lied
    ✭✭✭
    To balance out this power I demand that new disadvantages be associated with these buffs.

1) Swim speed reduced by 10%
    2) Player size increased by 5% (those hitboxes yo)
    3) Food/drink buff duration decreased by 3% EACH!!

That should help keep things legit so we don't have everyone suddenly wanting to be a vampire.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talons need an ulitmate-gain boost. And the fact that people can simply roll out of the CC every time it's cast in quick succession is BS.
    Edited by Sallington on February 17, 2015 7:30PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't make vampires sad and leave them crying in the rain.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS must show some love to their mortal players and let them have some nice cosmetic vampire hunter outfit.

Otherwise, I must agree that there is urgent need to buff vampires. How come they must die? That makes no sense unless it is some FG skill.

Vampire hunter outfit proposition (Vampire hunter D). Feel free to add some nice stuff.
    Edited by Minnesinger on February 17, 2015 8:00PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Talons need an ulitmate-gain boost. And the fact that people can simply roll out of the CC every time it's cast in quick succession is BS.

no, the fact one can endlessly CC a person with talons is BS.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so is this trolling? if so, good job!!! 10/10! i actually thought you were serious!
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

That is my gif... who told you you could use it... Man I leave for a few days and look what happens.....
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah is ok for me!
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Vampires should be unkillable, unless you catch them sleeping and drive a wooden stake through their heart.

Stakes can be bought from the crown store at the low cost of 20,000 crowns.
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINAL POST
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    MOAR BATS
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also think that they should be able to fly.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angavar wrote: »
    Vampires should be unkillable, unless you catch them sleeping and drive a wooden stake through their heart.

Stakes can be bought from the crown store at the low cost of 20,000 crowns.
    Aye, vampires can't be killed except for a bundle of wooden stakes you can buy in the crown store.

Vampire DKs are an entirely different story all-together, in order to stop them, you need to buy a spell in the crown store for 100,000 crowns. The spell has a 2m radius and it's ground placed, any vampire DKs caught in it are expelled to Oblivion, but not killed. So they just have to travel back via wayshrine.

Also, we need a new ability called. "Cheese"
    That instantly kills everything in front of us, up to 30m away. Kind of like the cleave attack from the last boss in Hel Ra.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So y'all basically wanna be Alucard? where you simply regenerate your dismembered limbs and are basically unkillable?

interesting....
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    RedTalon wrote: »

That is my gif... who told you you could use it... Man I leave for a few days and look what happens.....

Hey it was the first gif I found for the saying crying in the rain when doing a google search, think this one belongs to the internet at this point

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They need to just morph into full grown dragons . That will settle this issue once and for all .
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    They need to just morph into full grown dragons . That will settle this issue once and for all .

Claw - One Shots Everything in front of you
    Tail Lash - Swipe your tail one shotting everything behind you
    Devour - Eat some poor sod recharging all resources
    Take Flight - Spread your wings and fly like a birdy
    Nom - On all the poor souls in front of you'

Ultimate - Murder everything within a 5 mile radius of you and call forth an army of Dremora to do your bidding.

Balanced enough @roechacca‌ ?
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Ultimate - Murder everything within a 5 mile radius of you and call forth an army of Dremora to do your bidding.

no, its not powerful enough

the ultimate should kill every single enemy in the entire zone, that way if one of your keeps gets flagged, one of the vamps could simply kill all the enemies from the safety of the home gates.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That about covers it .
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But only DC Dragon Knights get the Dragon Ultimate . Pop problem solved . Your welcome Brian Wheeler .
    Edited by Roechacca on February 18, 2015 5:45AM
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    as long as the give sorcs the ability 1 shot people with power overload
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol wut? Sorcs are supposed to suck, can't you see that in the patch notes... get outta here with your sorc buffs, we only want you for your negates! :trollface:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol wut? Sorcs are supposed to suck, can't you see that in the patch notes... get outta here with your sorc buffs, we only want you for your negates! :trollface:

and bolt escape
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also want an ulti that makes all vamps on the entire map explode.
    Also please make them burn in sunlight ;)
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PFFT HA HA HA HA HA XD If vamp DKs get buffed then so should ever thing else get bbuffed to divine statues. It's cause of vamp DK why PvP got broken in the first place and branded all DK as OP cheaters.