Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Gear from Quake Con 2014 - Where is it?

Lionxoft
Lionxoft
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BrianWheeler‌ ,

I remember seeing some "High level" pvp gear concepts. Any idea when they will be added to the game? Can you make sure they aren't well-fitted traits? I think Impenetrable would be a good safe trait.

I think it goes without saying that grinding dungeon dailies (RNG) in order to get great gear to PvP in is less than desirable. Also, will it be behind a paygate aka DLC? It's in my opinion that it should be a priority to get something to work for in the hands of the PvP players. We've been running on fumes for far too long.

Thanks in advance. I know that's a lot of questions.

eso-high-level-pvp-armor-ebonheart_thumb.jpg
Edited by Lionxoft on February 12, 2015 7:31AM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After seeing all the QQ threads about Pact, the devs decided it would be safer to not release this glorious gear to the Pact lest the forums descend into anarchy. (The concepts for AD/DC high end gear were banana and blue berry suits.)
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death to the Pact!
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would expect now they have the costume system that perhaps something like this might come in for different alliance war ranks to make them more meaningful. Set bonus' must be a pain to choose for it.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's easy, OP... it's in the Imperial City.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

Bahahahaha, oh that's painful. It's SO CLOSE and yet so very, very far away.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually . . . Where *is* Imperial City? Have Molag Bal's anchors lifted it off the face of Nirn and pulled it into Coldharbour? I was playing Oblivion last night and thought "They announced Imperial City last year . . . Why isn't it in ESO yet??"

Come on Zenimax! I know you're busy with the cash shop and console port now but the stuff you showed us looked really fun!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    After seeing all the QQ threads about Pact, the devs decided it would be safer to not release this glorious gear to the Pact lest the forums descend into anarchy. (The concepts for AD/DC high end gear were banana and blue berry suits.)

Um.... I would totally run around in a banana hammock, that's what you meant to say right?
    Edited by DezIsDead on February 12, 2015 10:05AM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    Teargrants wrote: »

Um.... I would totally run around in a banana hammock, that's what you meant to say right?
    -Alacrity practicing amphibious combat, 1.8 alpha footage-
    DelMonte_banana-peopel.jpg
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing from the Quakecon was released yet. Such a joke.
    At least not the big things.
    Edited by Mumyo on February 12, 2015 11:39AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Nothing from the Quakecon was released yet. Such a joke.
    At least not the big things.

Hey come on now. Changes to the face animations is quite a big change! You can now lip read the NPCs and don't have to read any text.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like armor from a motif you'll be able to buy in the crown store.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Actually . . . Where *is* Imperial City? Have Molag Bal's anchors lifted it off the face of Nirn and pulled it into Coldharbour? I was playing Oblivion last night and thought "They announced Imperial City last year . . . Why isn't it in ESO yet??"

Come on Zenimax! I know you're busy with the cash shop and console port now but the stuff you showed us looked really fun!

Some projects were delayed because of the planned switch to B2P and the design of the Championship System. Others may have been completed but not released in order to still have content to release after B2P (either to sell as DLC or to doll out over time while they catch up on the content projects that were delayed).
    Edited by tinythinker on February 12, 2015 5:38PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you missed it, it will look like this (for EP side I guess).

857189alliancewararmors.png

I apologize for the quality of the picture as it was taken from the Tamriel Unlimited livestream.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on February 13, 2015 12:04AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    In case you missed it, it will look like this (for EP side I guess).

857189alliancewararmors.png

I apologize for the quality of the picture as it was taken from the Tamriel Unlimited livestream.

I'd be a little upset and rightfully so if the PvP gear got trashed for a paygated PvE set...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Crown Store is just around the corner! you'll get all your awesome armour looks then, no need to play the game even just get that credit card and go go go! :disagree:

But yeah, no idea. ZOS has been stuck on Champion and Justice system for the last months I guess.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In all fairness, pretty much everything from Quakecon 2014 has not been released yet. It's not just this armor.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

It was sucked into the mysterious Oblivion realm of Cash Shop more or less 4-5 months ago, when it was completed.
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    I love my pet pig i got from Quakecon and the free games , this year possibly a Fallout behind the curtain :)
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City is done but has been pushed back because of Champion system phase 4 is pushed back because of B2P and Console launch.
    It was supposed to be the first "season" of champion system gear in phase 4.

Wrothgar is also basically done as well which is why they are working on murkmire and the 3 new DLC areas: Mephala's Realm, Clockwork City, Sunforge.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Death to the Pact!

BLASPHEMY. YOU MUST DIE!

so how do you wish to join sithis in the void, an arrow to the knee? Stab in the back? daedric plasma cannon to the head? which one?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP gear from quakecon where is it?
    PvP justice system from quakecon, where is it?
    PvP imperial city from quakecon, where is it?
    PvP small arena demonstration from quakecon, where is it?

PvP. Where is it?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    what is tht pvp armor called?
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody