The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Update 6 Guide: Collections"

• DrGerm
    DrGerm
    trophies. and disguises.
    Edited by DrGerm on February 8, 2015 11:04PM
  • FoxPT
    FoxPT
    ✭✭
    Tons of space? My horse is not in my inventory and I do not collect "tons" of costumes or pets. What REALLY takes up space is MATS!! You need hundreds of different mats in order to craft in this game. That is the issue that needs to be resolved IMHO.

Mats stack to 200 now.

@lordrichter‌ where you see that information that mats satck 200 now? At the moment only Enchanting mats do that.
    Fox
    Wizard from Mages Guild
  • FoxPT
    FoxPT
    ✭✭
    Regarding the collection new system people want everything now, its normal, since this collection things it's a "space problem" from the beginning of the game.

People who like to have more then a main char will appreciate the option for use the pets in all they chars and i think it makes sense and for what i understood it seems that will going to happen ... good move ESO. now i can use my monkey in all my chars without the need of send it from one char to another every time.

Edited: Remove the question about horses since i get the response in another topic

Regarding Trophy's and Disguis i have different opinion of most of the people here because i agree that Trophy's should be view in a screen like pets do, because one of the most annoying things is having a awesome and funny trophy that does a animation that we could use during playing time like u use emotes and we have them store in an mule alt because of bag spaces. Regarding disguis will be nice after find one and ended the quest line regarding that disguis we could use it later for aesthetic purposes. What i don't agree with most of people that trophy's and disguys should be use account wide. This kind of trophy's comes from doing quests so if an alt get it even if he does not did the quest that takes the sense of earning it.

When people plays an alt mainly whats to give him a different personality so this kind of stuff shouldn't be account wide. I know i know i am been hated for the completionists for saying this but i belong to that class of players too but i do it in my alts and that is the main idea.

Regarding Fish Trophy's i know probably is stupid but i save them in an alt. I know that at moment is completely usefulness save them but i do it because i like to check my rewards of long hours fishing :D, so it will be welcome to have a screen where i could check that i get that rewards. The screen in the achievements don't give me that feeling.
    Edited by FoxPT on February 9, 2015 9:08PM
    Fox
    Wizard from Mages Guild