Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Chillrend!

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this was the thread I should of posted "HAIL VORTEXMAN EMPEROR OF CHILLREND -February 1st 2015" on.

And to that comment above me saying "If lagging is what you have to do in order to win then it is not really winning - is it?" Please explain how this makes sense in anyway, how does one lag to win? Its not like server lag effects one faction, if we cause lag the lag effects all of us, it just so happens that one side manages to fight through the lag. No one can use lag to an advantage. Unless you have your own personal connection issues the lag caused by players is experienced by almost everyone there.
    Edited by vortexman11 on February 7, 2015 5:40AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please will more EP and AD leave thorn and go to Chillrend. DC has population there and would make thorn and Chillrend two competitive campaigns.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please will more EP and AD leave thorn and go to Chillrend. DC has population there and would make thorn and Chillrend two competitive campaigns.

AMEN! :heart:
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Hey! im doing my part! come play with me Ari <3
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I refuse to go to Chillrend unless ill make 50k AP in 10 min and then i leave lol
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I refuse to go to Chillrend unless ill make 50k AP in 10 min and then i leave lol

Emp defence for my first childrend reign, 300k AP for 2 hrs work, unbelievable
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Especially AD.. They had a total of 95 points in two weeks last time.. at least they are almost 6K this time.

EP.. well.. lets just say that it appears that the DC and EP peak pops at different times, so need more filler.. i mean.. people who play other times.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    If you're an AD or EP on Chill be aware as DC we have the top zone chat troll currently in the NA's a hint to his toon name is (PS) i will gladly step aside as you bludgeon him to your hearts desire and Thank You in advance :)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good fights all around today . Very enjoyable PVP .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're an AD or EP on Chill be aware as DC we have the top zone chat troll currently in the NA's a hint to his toon name is (PS) i will gladly step aside as you bludgeon him to your hearts desire and Thank You in advance :)
    I dispute that title.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god not another one of these.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭

P.S. A real tragedy - last night I came across a battle where a blue group (might have been a guild) were practising to learn, not how to play better but, how to be another zerg/blob group. A bunch of guys/gals who I have seen demonstrate great skills in a co-ordinated skirmish were sacrificing this to try and become another dull clone guild... real shame they feel driven to do this.

That sucks, I've had a lot of fun on Chill with it's more basic combat there. :(
    Meh...**** it..
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

He wouldnt stop whispering me when i was emp, it was actually quite hilarious, i was reading them out inTS lol
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure who all those AD were Sunday but it was a lot of crazy fun running back and forth between trying to protect keeps in the south and the north. You kept us on our toes the whole time.

I could learn a few things from you guys about following the crown. You using terminatus group leader or something better?
    Edited by Armitas on February 9, 2015 10:25PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Goldie - apparently you are a NA player so our EU woes are down to EU changes - if you inspired them then FU gently with a chainsaw but that aside my initial reaction was probably unfair.

You can direct you hate in my direction for the EU changes (from AD side).
    We came to the campaign with 2 groups of 10 players and over did the winning this attracted a small horde over. However I haven't had any lag at all? Even during the defense of our last emp keep.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am too tired for hate this week.

I see lag mainly when caught in the vicinity of aoe trains, this is despite a high end system and precious little lag in the rest of the game.

Some of the players/groups that have come over have been fun to play against and when we've had a guild raid up we've wiped and done some wiping which is how PvP should be.

With other enemy groups you just get the train running close, your buttons lock, your skills do not fire and sometimes you die. Other times your skills fire later - the comic vision of a Drain animation stretching dozens of metres as the server catches up to what you did and where the target is now located. Not fun.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't actually seen any massive trains yet on Chill whoever was at Roe just before Maintenance last night - that was fun :) We capped the keep with 2m to go repaired and got kicked out as the mine flag turned yellow :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, everyone.

We've removed several comments in this thread that were violating our Code of Conduct. Please keep in mind that we do not allow flaming, trolling or personal attacks. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting, and find another discussion to participate in instead. That said, we welcome you all to continue discussing the original topic.

We ask that everyone take a moment to review our Forum Code of Conduct. We would like to keep this thread open if the discussion can continue constructively and stay on topic. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

InB4 A Call to Azuras Star
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

You mean to shake all those high and mighty AD off 'their new buff server'?

Doooeeeiiiiiiiit
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean to shake all those high and mighty AD off 'their new buff server'?

Doooeeeiiiiiiiit
    Where am I going to run dailies without having to kill scrubs everytime they slow me down then? Think of all the gold I could make, and give to you! :rage:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... Chillrend... No thanks. The only time I'm touching that server is if Ithil and Ty takes us over there, though my conscience will continue to kick and scream at me for every moment I'm there. Meanwhile, I'll continue to stay out of it in respect for it *previously* being DC's buff server. I'll admit that DC has always been my least favorite alliance, but even that distaste won't stop me from respecting those players who decided to play under the blue banner by keeping out of what used to be their buff server. This goes for EP's previous buff server, Azura's Star, as well (R.I.P. EP's buff server; you'll be missed). I couldn't care less if it's all yellow; I'm not touching it unless Ithil and Ty take us over there, and I'll hate every moment I'm there.

And please, don't even try to understand my logic; even Ithil and Ty can't figure it out. Just know there's a method to my madness.

Edit: Yes, I realize I posted on a thread almost a month after its last post. What of it?
    Edited by SafiyerAmitora on March 20, 2015 7:26PM
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... Chillrend... No thanks. The only time I'm touching that server is if Ithil and Ty takes us over there, though my conscience will continue to kick and scream at me for every moment I'm there. Meanwhile, I'll continue to stay out of it in respect for it *previously* being DC's buff server. I'll admit that DC has always been my least favorite alliance, but even that distaste won't stop me from respecting those players who decided to play under the blue banner by keeping out of what used to be their buff server. This goes for EP's previous buff server, Azura's Star, as well (R.I.P. EP's buff server; you'll be missed). I couldn't care less if it's all yellow; I'm not touching it unless Ithil and Ty take us over there, and I'll hate every moment I'm there.

And please, don't even try to understand my logic; even Ithil and Ty can't figure it out. Just know there's a method to my madness.

Edit: Yes, I realize I posted on a thread almost a month after its last post. What of it?
    @SafiyerAmitora potato. That's what of it. :wink:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Meh. How would you know? *whistles innocently*
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because I am you. And you are me. And everyone is everything.

You know technically if you believe in the big bang everything in the universe is related :wink:
    Ev. Ree. Thang. Even the rocks.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭

You know technically if you believe in the big bang everything in the universe is related :wink:

Umm... Sure... Just keep believing that. ;)
    Edited by SafiyerAmitora on March 20, 2015 10:21PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha just busting your balls Safi, need to get back in game so I can beat you up to test my new builds... But alas! ESO hates me and is only at a meager 68% downloaded.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭

Haha just busting your balls Safi, need to get back in game so I can beat you up to test my new builds... But alas! ESO hates me and is only at a meager 68% downloaded.

Umm... For one, I don't have any. Two, I wouldn't mind some duels (need to test some stuff out myself). And three, I know your feelz. ESO d/l's at 236kB/s AT THE FASTEST for me, so monthly updates take 1-3 days, depending if my family is on Netflix and if my dad takes parental controls off at night to let me d/l. (Yes, my parents put parental controls on the computer. Don't judge.) It's painful.
  • snipeopsub17_ESO
    Goldie wrote: »
    Chillrend players have been having some great battles recently.

DC has been pushed out, no longer able to hold on to their "buff campaign" and AD vs EP battles have overpopulated the Campaign for nearly 9 days now!

Gratz Players on overpopulating things up and driving out the "Campaign Campers"!

Fixed, now move on to ep and ad buff servers. GO team orange!