Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Chillrend!

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
My Forum Post calling players to the Haderus Campaign was a success! The populations of all the PvP Campaigns fluctuated greatly in the weeks that followed my post.

What IS evident to me as well as my many friends that enjoy PvP is that Thornblade is a worn out campaign... and we are looking for a fresh field of enemies to kill!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and AD to join us in Chillrend, and lets have some great battles!
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been having crazy fights vs Kamikazii and co. for over three months now, where have you been?

Was there as AD all of nov/dec, been there as EP since the first of the year.

I remember when Chillrend was designated as the "competitive server" to replace dawnbreaker before DC decided they wanted a buff server. Been there since forever really.

If people come to play here, DONT IMBALANCE AND LAG IT OUT. Seriously.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Whats a bit sad about this game, is that this statement isnt even a joke. Lagg in cyrodiil is a big problem. I hope zos starts to put some more effort into fixing lagg, because theres obviously not enough atm since lagg has been going on for quite a while now, and its bad at times.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been having crazy fights vs Kamikazii and co. for over three months now, where have you been?

I remember when Chillrend was designated as the "competitive server" to replace dawnbreaker before DC decided they wanted a buff server. Been there since forever really.

I was there when Kamikazii was emp. We came in everyday/evening and took a few keeps here and there. Had a great time doing it. Great battles, NO lag, and everyone was really cool.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had some amazing battles against one certain DC. We met each other on the field and had it out for at least five minutes. Eventually we both stopped and bowed, then started talking, it was nice to fight someone and not have them whisper insults and garbage at me like the DC and EP do on Thornblade!
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Whats a bit sad about this game, is that this statement isnt even a joke. Lagg in cyrodiil is a big problem. I hope zos starts to put some more effort into fixing lagg, because theres obviously not enough atm since lagg has been going on for quite a while now, and its bad at times.

Want to have great battles that are lag free? Go to Azuras, Chill, or Haderus. Thornblade is the last place you want to try and play!

Unless of course you like being stuck in animations, playing with no sound, and staring at load screens and rollbacks for hours...
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind if You visit but try not to Chimp up the place . We just cleaned .
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Gankimus and his happy band of murderers will be overjoyed to come into Chill and fight the good fight. Many honorable and valiant opponents we have found there on our previous visits to the cold Blue server. Buff servers are icky and cause much arguing and acrimony, this one thinks they should be turned upside down and shaken vigorously.
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once all the buff servers are gone, where will we go for a change of pace?

First, I don't think any of the current buff servers can be permanently "liberated".
    They would have to decrease the total number of servers (or get a new huge influx of players).
    Without buff/home servers, any remaining severs will likely resemble the somewhat boring 2-front battle that is Thornblade.
    All the moaning about the actual buffs aside, those servers offer an alternative pvp dynamic. You are either vastly out numbered and are trying to test your might, or maybe you planned an sneaky 50/50 emp flip at 3am with a few friendly guilds, or made an alliance with the 3rd faction to help cause a general ruckus. Or you are defending your home realm and subsequently your character buffs. Lots of options.
    I mean every time a home server is attacked, it seems like everyone comes to the forums to share how much fun they had. :smile:

I think all the energy everyone is expending about this whole buff server crisis, would be better served pressuring ZOS to add more content to pvp. To give us reasons to be in more parts of that giant ass map (other than doing dolmens while running scrolls back :trollface: ) .
    Until the Imperial city is released or they add small scale pvp, buff servers are the only other pvp content besides the mega Thornblade war.

~imo :cookie:
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

But I got all dressed up and everything.
    Monkeyspam_zpsab1700a1.jpg
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

Awww how cute, getting ready to do his morning impulse chimp spam routine!
  • Imdrefan
    Imdrefan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm homed on Chillrend for AD and I need people to run with.
    Edited by Imdrefan on January 13, 2015 2:20PM
    Drefan - VR14 AD Templar
    Decibel
    Dark Flare to the Face
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »

Awww how cute, getting ready to do his morning impulse chimp spam routine!

They all look cute until the pvp starts lol
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    (other than doing dolmens while running scrolls back :trollface: ) .

Thanks for the entertainment while I was in TS with my guild and listening in on them saying, "OMG, they are doing dolmens while carrying the scroll."
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    kaer426 wrote: »
    (other than doing dolmens while running scrolls back :trollface: ) .

Thanks for the entertainment while I was in TS with my guild and listening in on them saying, "OMG, they are doing dolmens while carrying the scroll."

Dolmens , RP walk home , arguing over who's turn it is to touch the scroll ... It's a whimsical paradise .
  • Suntzu1414
    Battling in Chillrend is a pleasure.

compare to the "other" campaigns. The battles are long fought, but relevant.
    and he people show real honor (in all factions).

Hats off to the EP , AD and DC of Chilrend.

Kill Well.
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend players have been having some great battles recently.

DC has been pushed out, no longer able to hold on to their "buff campaign" and AD vs EP battles have gripped the Campaign for nearly 9 days now!

Gratz Players on shaking things up and driving out the "Campaign Campers"!
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thanks for AD and EP from a DC player. You have managed to shake up our PvE'ers and kindled an interest in PvP with your actions that have been great for the community!

Chilrend has been so fun lately. :smiley:
  • Djdrago
    Djdrago
    ✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »

DC has been pushed out, no longer able to hold on to their "buff campaign" and AD vs EP battles have gripped the Campaign for nearly 9 days now!

Mmmm.... The big guilds are not defending Chillrend... we have our reasons.
    Sir Terric - DC Stam NB
    Djdrago - DC Stam DK
    The Orphan Maker - DC Stam Sorc
    Wrecker - DC Stam Templar
    King Terric - DC Mag Templar
    Miss Terric - DC Mag Sorcer
    Lady Terric - DC Mag DK
    Sïr Tërric - DC Mag NB

Youtube
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

But that is half the fun :wink:

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please don't bring the aoe spamlag crew. Build your resume pwning on Thorneblade
    Edited by Columba on January 26, 2015 8:40PM
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addendum: I may have spoke too soon earlier. I logged in and checked the map for Chillrend... Looks like DC has made a HUGE comeback and capped the entire map while the opposition was asleeping!

I do LOVE the opportunity to come in and get another 100k AP taking it all back and testing the DC emps!

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Success but its been turned into Emp farming campaigns now..

Suru
  • Sinbaar
    Sinbaar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Koalas (as a part of the uHOT alliance) had a BLAST at chillrend! Brave dc players as long with brace ep players gave us so much fun. See you soon!
    Mitgründer der Allianz Bosriel!
    <<<Herolde des Friedens Kriegsherr>>>
    <<<RONIN>>>
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »

There's a difference between being "pushed out" and simply leaving a campaign that has turned into emp farming.

Also, the people who want the buffs and want Chillrend to stay a buff campaign, were never the ones actively defending it. Those of us who spent time playing in Chillrend always welcomed competition. I'm sorry but emp flipping isn't competition. If EP and AD want to turn Chillrend into a non-buff server, turning the whole map their color isn't the way to go about it. Each faction should be taking and holding their side of the map, and nothing more.

The only reason the map is turning blue again, is because the AD and EP want to crown a new emp so they let it turn blue. The DC still fighting on Chillrend are obviously being used for emp farming, weather they know it or not.

Of course this is just my opinion without any evidence to back it up. But the proof is in the pudding as they say, if you look at the goings on of NA chillrend in the past couple weeks, it's obvious what is happening.
    [DC/NA]
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »

The only reason the map is turning blue again, is because the AD and EP want to crown a new emp so they let it turn blue. The DC still fighting on Chillrend are obviously being used for emp farming, weather they know it or not.

No the only reason its blue is because EP doesn't have a 24/7 crew to hold it. M4D is the only guild that has a solid presence on the server for more than 5+ hours a day and they only have 5-10 people during non peak hours going against 2 population bars of blue. You can scream emp farming all you want but the few most recent emps were legit pushes and held it until people went to bed and the blue tide came in.
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the "buff server" crusades nothing but a weak disguise of emp farming. smash, grab emp and leave.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    the "buff server" crusades nothing but a weak disguise of emp farming. smash, grab emp and leave.

so the guild who has been pushing against chillrend and are known regulars there for 2 months and have not crowned an emp is a disguise?

generalities are always wrong
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M4D are natives and not emp farmers... not saying that there aren't guilds that are doing exactly that but you still can't group eveyone in that category
    Edited by Galalin on January 27, 2015 4:15AM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    M4D are natives and not emp farmers... not saying that there aren't guilds that are doing exactly that but you still can't group eveyone in that category

Galalin is a pro emp farmer; the amount of emperor's he's soloed is a long list! ;)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »

Galalin is a pro emp farmer; the amount of emperor's he's soloed is a long list! ;)

Lies i say :wink:

DK SCRUB OUT