Nice work at Thorneblade Chalman, AD

• bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Hats off for deposing the lagspammers. If DC can't get chalman, happy to see AD get it. <3

nonono the lagspammers took chalman

EDIT: ow wait NA prob, had something simmilar on the EU, nvmd
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on February 3, 2015 3:45PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

hmmmm... what exactly are those EP doing?

Hold the phone! Bottom left corner, to the right of the FPS counter.
    Is that an add-on that lets you know how many people are logged into the campaign?

I don't even...

Hey, I've been looking for such an add on for months, if it is then I'm happy :grin:

tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

Yeah, it's not like the two look similar...

ZNJFii8.jpg

How could I have confused the two :wink:

I assumed it showed your faction's current population.

It's not you , it's me . I keep looking at 5 Star Forum posters and assume it's a knowledge achievement . My bad ...

Yeah, I don't know every little detail about the game, my bad.

Na man , you're good . It's all good .
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba best AD draft acquisition since fixate. You da real MVP.

Suru
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fix lag, @zenimax!
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    TzAXCvb.png
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

Someone doesn't know the difference between Chalman and a scroll temple judging by those pics within the context of this discussion. You should probably look at your map more often or install an add-on or two.

My point is: here is EP obviously lagsploiting. The same kind of thing this group does at any keep they take... or defend. Including Chalman.

Sadly, there's no extrapolation addon for you.
    Edited by Grim13 on February 3, 2015 5:19PM
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    After AD took Chal and EP broke back inside (with DC on the other side), there was quite a bit of lag. 20+ EP were up on the top floor in a blob doing their usual thing, spamming AOE. Our group of 12 also responded with AOE, and I'm sure some other AD that were there did as well. You can point the blame anywhere in that situation, really. I don't think it's fair to blame AD for the lag in that situation considering they were responding to a blob that had started to lag things already. We certainly didn't help the situation, but there really is no alternative when fighting a group like that. We're not going to throw a fight because the only valid tactics would only cause more lag. We ended up winning.

On the plus side, blockcasting in a big blob seems much less viable in 1.6, with block cost being so high and AOE caps gone. Plus, it makes you a huge target for meteor or magicka detonation. Hopefully groups like this will spread out a bit more and hopefully cause less lag.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there

nope. I was there. We helped AD drive you out. EP died on the defense, poof no lag. lol.

And by "We helped" you mean stealthed and used snipe macros.

Cough cough
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

Someone doesn't know the difference between Chalman and a scroll temple judging by those pics within the context of this discussion. You should probably look at your map more often or install an add-on or two.

My point is: here is EP obviously lagsploiting. The same kind of thing this group does at any keep they take... or defend. Including Chalman.

No extrapolation is necessary. I did not experience any lag during the fight at Chalman when the EP emperor was dethroned. Later when AD was defending the place, the lag was severe and the EP guild(s) that have been accused of lagsploitting were not there for that battle. I am not a member of those guilds but I will strongly defend them when false accusations are made against them, especially when the Impulse spamming AD members that numbered in the dozens are given a free pass for their guilty behavior.

I was not present for that battle at the scroll temple; but if you think the few (8?) EP crouched on that ledge were intentionally causing lag instead of trying to apply AOE damage to enemies running inside, then you really are grasping at straws.

I was in a group of 8 or so over the weekend and we recaptured BRK farm. This group was mostly comprised of Stamina based players. We immediately left the farm and proceeded to the Ayleid well just down the hill from there. Upon our arrival, we found a similar sized group of AD stealthed there. As soon as they attacked, we experienced a sudden and massive lag spike we did not encounter at the farm where they were not present. Once we wiped that AD lag group at the well, the lag magically disappeared. Hmmm... I wonder what faction caused the lag. It definitely wasn't EP.

Any alleged EP lagsploiters are amateurs compared to the professional and far more experienced armies of lagsploiters in AD.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

No extrapolation is necessary. I did not experience any lag during the fight at Chalman when the EP emperor was dethroned. Later when AD was defending the place, the lag was severe and the EP guild(s) that have been accused of lagsploitting were not there for that battle. I am not a member of those guilds but I will strongly defend them when false accusations are made against them, especially when the Impulse spamming AD members that numbered in the dozens are given a free pass for their guilty behavior.

I was not present for that battle at the scroll temple; but if you think the few (8?) EP crouched on that ledge were intentionally causing lag instead of trying to apply AOE damage to enemies running inside, then you really are grasping at straws.

I was in a group of 8 or so over the weekend and we recaptured BRK farm. This group was mostly comprised of Stamina based players. We immediately left the farm and proceeded to the Ayleid well just down the hill from there. Upon our arrival, we found a similar sized group of AD stealthed there. As soon as they attacked, we experienced a sudden and massive lag spike we did not encounter at the farm where they were not present. Once we wiped that AD lag group at the well, the lag magically disappeared. Hmmm... I wonder what faction caused the lag. It definitely wasn't EP.

Any alleged EP lagsploiters are amateurs compared to the professional and far more experienced armies of lagsploiters in AD.

Constantly states its unfair to blame one side when both sides do it... but if you're going to blame someone... AD does it more and are better at it.

Yup. Seems Legit.

Do you listen to yourself? Dude Columba of all people has recently been more reasonable than you.... let that sink in.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there

nope. I was there. We helped AD drive you out. EP died on the defense, poof no lag. lol.

And by "We helped" you mean stealthed and used snipe macros.

Cough cough

Hahahah snipe macros? Wow, I'd be a much better player if that were true.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »

But AD made Fixate quit, will the same happen to Columba?

• Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

Then explain why so many of us only lag when near that one, not to be named, EP guild?

In fights 5x bigger, no lag.

Then some small skirmish with the, not to be named guild, and it's a lag fest with everyone crashing.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

Then explain why so many of us only lag when near that one, not to be named, EP guild?

Then some small skirmish with the, not to be named guild, and it's a lag fest with everyone crashing.

It's probably for the same reason why the groups I run with typically only experience lag when we face certain AD guilds.

I won't defend my alliance mates for specific negative acts for which they are guilty. The OP made an accusation that was false and I called it out. If you want to make an accusation about a specific battle and I happen to be at that battle, I will gladly discuss and debate it. If you're in the right, I will side with you and the truth. If you're wrong, you may get called out on your bs.

See you on the battlefield.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's probably for the same reason why the groups I run with typically only experience lag when we face certain AD guilds.

I won't defend my alliance mates for specific negative acts for which they are guilty. The OP made an accusation that was false and I called it out. If you want to make an accusation about a specific battle and I happen to be at that battle, I will gladly discuss and debate it. If you're in the right, I will side with you and the truth. If you're wrong, you may get called out on your bs.

LOL.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

LOL.

This guy trip....if he's fighting "certain" AD guilds, then he must be oblivious to what EP are around him.....

Suru
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO

I was there with my guild farming the reds like no tomorrow, and "said" guild was there, I have a list next to my monitor with most of their healers and other high priority targets, almost everyone on my list was there at the chalamo. Thanks for the 9k dee tick and about 12k in pure AP kills.

"Said" guild was there, I know this for a fact, I was getting kills on their members while defending the chalamo for a good while
    Edited by Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO on February 3, 2015 11:13PM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    TzAXCvb.png

You'll enjoy improved lighting 3.0 when 1.6 get's pushed to live.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    I would like everyone to take a second to consider the possibility that maybe the ZOS servers and coding is absolutely terribad.
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This romance of yours didn't really work out Columba . I log in to see AD taking the DC route to get to EP and they have no scrolls and neither do we . But they still pull of EP to take DC home keeps . Dude ... They're just as bad as EP .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nawww... Unless that ex AD guild returns, AD will always be better than EP.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    This romance of yours didn't really work out Columba . I log in to see AD taking the DC route to get to EP and they have no scrolls and neither do we . But they still pull of EP to take DC home keeps . Dude ... They're just as bad as EP .

well... when i logged in you guys had taken roe, so it was more out of spite i believe. im telling you, their is no wrath like that of a scorned lovers <3
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Suru wrote: »

But AD made Fixate quit, will the same happen to Columba?

Who is Columba in AD, i must know
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was my fault actually, dont blame columba.

The moment blue took roebeck, it was on. We left you alone until you crossed the nikel line, then my whole raid was like... lolwut? *yoink ash*

edit to add in general not a specific quote reply: was nice to see a sizeable group of no mercy back in, looked like about 20ish of yall, was a pretty good fight over Ash until the rest of yellow showed up.
    Edited by Rylana on February 4, 2015 9:57AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

The moment blue took roebeck, it was on. We left you alone until you crossed the nikel line, then my whole raid was like... lolwut? *yoink ash*

edit to add in general not a specific quote reply: was nice to see a sizeable group of no mercy back in, looked like about 20ish of yall, was a pretty good fight over Ash until the rest of yellow showed up.

I was well aware it was you . I was also informed you like to log in EP toons and push AD as well .
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

I was well aware it was you . I was also informed you like to log in EP toons and push AD as well .

not on thorn. my red is on chillrend and azuras. i came to thorn once a while back for like one day specifically to fight some of my tko guildies for the lulz. otherwise i avoid that sort of conflict of interest.

always been a rule of mine, keep toons on different campaigns in other factions.

no secret i play all three factions though dude, its blatantly in my sig