The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nice work at Thorneblade Chalman, AD

Columba
Columba
✭✭✭✭✭
Hats off for deposing the lagspammers. If DC can't get chalman, happy to see AD get it. <3
Edited by Columba on February 3, 2015 4:34AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope you appreciated our help defending chalman from ep, ad <3
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    hope you appreciated our help defending chalman from ep, ad <3

Thank you. :)
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green alliance is real.

revision-energy-green-alliance-3.jpg

And it feels good...
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knock knock, who's there? DC. DC who? DC who want to help ewe!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.
    Edited by LonePirate on February 3, 2015 5:23AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

nope. I was there. We helped AD drive you out. EP died on the defense, poof no lag. lol.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD let us inside Chalman to help you defend it against the lagsploiters.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba, you really need to open your eyes. I was there at Chalman fighting alongside the EP emperor before it fell and there was no almost no lag. An hour or so later, while AD was defending Chalman, the lag was absolutely atrocious and the EP guild you reflexively criticize as lagspamming was not even there. For someone who is homed on Thornblade, you seem oblivious to much of what goes on there.

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

hmmmm... what exactly are those EP doing?
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was our pleasure to ninja that and enjoy the 10k tick. And the 9k for the defense.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    It was our pleasure to ninja that and enjoy the 10k tick. And the 9k for the defense.
    as long as ep is hurt, all's good!

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

It does feel good to see EP at the bottom of the score board.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »

It does feel good to see EP at the bottom of the score board.

Yea, hasn't happened for 3 months.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know know how to feel about this . I feel tingly inside . Maybe we should stop ...
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    :|
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    I don't know know how to feel about this . I feel tingly inside . Maybe we should stop ...

i feel kinda funny. aroused I think.

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

That feeling your feeling? It's called love, hide ya kids hide ya wife EP, the AD DC love affair is real <3. On the real though, we all know we will go back to farming glade mine in no time. These winter flings never last, just need someone to keep us warm at night
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

ultimately failing. then getting farmed for almost 2 hours at the gate.

the AP was absolutely delicious. i havent seen those guys die that much since early chillrend.

i lold at their 15-20 attempts to push through the flaming tunnel of doom
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »

That feeling your feeling? It's called love, hide ya kids hide ya wife EP, the AD DC love affair is real <3. On the real though, we all know we will go back to farming glade mine in no time. These winter flings never last, just need someone to keep us warm at night

It's okay bby, we understand that we'll all go back to annoying each other at some point, that's how the best relationships are <3
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

Someone doesn't know the difference between Chalman and a scroll temple judging by those pics within the context of this discussion. You should probably look at your map more often or install an add-on or two.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

ultimately failing. then getting farmed for almost 2 hours at the gate.

the AP was absolutely delicious. i havent seen those guys die that much since early chillrend.

i lold at their 15-20 attempts to push through the flaming tunnel of doom

Every donation to the AP Gate fund is counted.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Fun battle at chalman last night
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

Hold the phone! Bottom left corner, to the right of the FPS counter.
    Is that an add-on that lets you know how many people are logged into the campaign?
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 3, 2015 1:55PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

Is that an add-on that lets you know how many people are logged into the campaign?

I don't even...
    Edited by Karamis_Vimardon on February 3, 2015 1:57PM
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

I don't even...

Hey, I've been looking for such an add on for months, if it is then I'm happy :grin:
    NA/PC server
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a ping counter...

EDIT: The one built into the game
    Edited by Karamis_Vimardon on February 3, 2015 2:00PM
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a ping counter...

Darn. My search continues, then.

superthumb.jpg
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 3, 2015 2:06PM
    NA/PC server
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

I don't even...

Hey, I've been looking for such an add on for months, if it is then I'm happy :grin:

tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

I don't even...

Yeah, it's not like the two look similar...

ZNJFii8.jpg

I assumed it showed your faction's current population. :wink:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 3, 2015 3:19PM
    NA/PC server
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

I don't even...

ZNJFii8.jpg

How could I have confused the two :wink:

I assumed it showed your faction's current population.

It's not you , it's me . I keep looking at 5 Star Forum posters and assume it's a knowledge achievement . My bad ...
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

adkp54.png
    t9idzo.png

I don't even...

ZNJFii8.jpg

How could I have confused the two :wink:

I assumed it showed your faction's current population.

It's not you , it's me . I keep looking at 5 Star Forum posters and assume it's a knowledge achievement . My bad ...

Yeah, I don't know every little detail about the game, my bad.
    NA/PC server