The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Vampire DKs are op *proof*

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Suru wrote: »
    Sharkan wrote: »
    Hehe...surprise surprise !!!
    A magic user Vampire DK + 1H shield ^^

By the way, I'm not blaming players for doing the best use of the game, I'm just astonished by the lack of reaction from zenimax to fix this kind of Game Design shame.

Yesterday, I was on Haderus, we were all defending the scroll from the blue when the enemy Emperor (guess what...a Vampire DK + 1H/Shield) stormed right ON THE SCROLL, alone, targeted by all including the NPC + fire balistas (I had one...) , meatbags, you name it... and managed to stay there at least 30s before finally being forced to leave.
    I reassure you, he was back in 1 minute later and this time we lost the scroll ^^

I just hope 1.6 can fix that, because at this level, it's no longer a hand clap for a nice build, it's a face palm for incredibly bad game balancing.

...dreaming of no more infinite resource regen, no more vampire resisting fire better than a fire dragon itself and no more ultimate spam every 15s...

Its really a L2P issues and for lack of a better word, "Skill"from AD on haderus. These blue know how to fight, know how to kill and most importantly know how to play. In his video, knowing it was haderus and looking at the people he was fighting, it was really a test of his own resource management to indulge on the free AP before him. Maybe the AP Farm that is haderus will transform the AD into better players at one point. It would have taken, as said above, one fear to kill theguy. One skill and out of maybe 10+ players there, not one had it.

The majority of the AD players on Haderus are PvE'ers trying to get their buff server back, aren't they?

Yes.

Have you checked azuras star, or at least from What Ive heard, AD have left had for the most part. AD left there are abandoned.

By the way, I'm not blaming players for doing the best use of the game, I'm just astonished by the lack of reaction from zenimax to fix this kind of Game Design shame.

Yesterday, I was on Haderus, we were all defending the scroll from the blue when the enemy Emperor (guess what...a Vampire DK + 1H/Shield) stormed right ON THE SCROLL, alone, targeted by all including the NPC + fire balistas (I had one...) , meatbags, you name it... and managed to stay there at least 30s before finally being forced to leave.
    I reassure you, he was back in 1 minute later and this time we lost the scroll ^^

I just hope 1.6 can fix that, because at this level, it's no longer a hand clap for a nice build, it's a face palm for incredibly bad game balancing.

...dreaming of no more infinite resource regen, no more vampire resisting fire better than a fire dragon itself and no more ultimate spam every 15s...

Its really a L2P issues and for lack of a better word, "Skill"from AD on haderus. These blue know how to fight, know how to kill and most importantly know how to play. In his video, knowing it was haderus and looking at the people he was fighting, it was really a test of his own resource management to indulge on the free AP before him. Maybe the AP Farm that is haderus will transform the AD into better players at one point. It would have taken, as said above, one fear to kill theguy. One skill and out of maybe 10+ players there, not one had it.

Actually, I tried to fear the Emperor (and many other vampire dk's , sorc vampires and all the vampires running amok blue side). I tried so many times I can't count it. Granted, I was using the fighters guild ability, but frankly I don't think it sent anyone into fear once the last few days. Evil hunter and Silver bolts occasionally work, but for the most part are terrible with respect to what Battle Roar, Bat Swarm and a swath of aoes can do. Its been fun fighting Kizzl and his band (although a few seem a little rude, but that's true of some our guys as well I'm sure), and from what I see a bunch of your guys seem decent guys. I do think its pretty ridiculous though when 20 v14's are slamming down fire spells, meatbags, and an army of npc's and can't kill one guy. Even some of the non emperor vampire dk's seem to go on and on forever.

Lets be fair here. All a Dk Vampire has to do is charge a few characters, cycle talons, dragonwings and let his bats eat them up, and talons to keep them rooted. Fighters Guild is very weak by comparision. The other problem with bat swarm is that random players just following along with us can sit there and feed the vampire, regardless of what tactics we use. Its been interesting though, and it would be nice if we had more DK's using talons or Sorcs using the crystal path ability, or Nightblades using fear. I just find it really sad that the guild fear is so weak. The two skill lines are by no means equal. Even the ultimate Dawnbreaker, fully morphed and specced is like tossing a cottonball at a vampire. What on earth is up with that? This is a Zos problem. Its also a coordination problem, but its difficult to coordinate even with proper planning, and just a nightmare when the whole enemy team has bat swarms and talons and bolt escapes dropping stamina to nil, and in return feeding bats. If you have the I win counter vs such a build, I'd really like to see it. (I don't want to see a counter versus a low level afk vampire dk either).

As is stands now, a dk vamp emperor eill destroy a pug group due a lack of coordination. The guy in.the vid isnt emp, so the easy solution of fear would work. As for an emp, you have to heal, spread out, have to healing debuff, have to cc, but thats too much coordination in open field and can only be beaten by some coordinated group which you would find only in thornblade. Best place to beat him would be at objectives, but yea things dont go well without a group. After 1.6 it should be easier to kill any DK with wings nerf. Just let them think they are good killing PVE rs in had, leave and join a pvp guild if you want real pvp, and leave that roflstomp simulator (Or home azuras for buffs as an AD, esosats.com).At this point the only real 1vXr is sypher since he does work on thorn 90% of the time. #shoutout

Suru
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this point the only real 1vXr is sypher since he does work on thorn 90% of the time. #shoutout
    Erm maybe on NA, but here in EU guilds move around a lot and you find strong players on every campaign, not just thorn. And there a lot of good 1VXers here
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point the only real 1vXr is sypher since he does work on thorn 90% of the time. #shoutout
    I don't think Sypher is "the only real 1vXr" on NA, I never played NA but I'm sure there are others goods players too, not only Sypher. Sypher is famous because he makes nices videos, not because its the best 1vXr.
    And a 1vXr can't really win 1v3+ if there is one (at least) good player on those 3. The campain doesn't matter. Good guilds are everywhere (waiting que to thorn maybe, but still everywhere). Pugs are everywhere.

~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    I don't think Sypher is "the only real 1vXr" on NA, I never played NA but I'm sure there are others goods players too, not only Sypher. Sypher is famous because he makes nices videos, not because its the best 1vXr.
    And a 1vXr can't really win 1v3+ if there is one (at least) good player on those 3. The campain doesn't matter. Good guilds are everywhere (waiting que to thorn maybe, but still everywhere). Pugs are everywhere.

On NA yes. On NA guilds move around only to quickly crown emp and leave. Hes just the only public 1vX player NA along with jack daniel , so i apologize to all the other 1vXrs NA....post more contents pls!
    Edited by Suru on February 2, 2015 8:19PM

Suru
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah the battle roar passive for bats is weird, at stage 1 it's more but at stage 4 when it costs like 128? I think.... I have the former emp passive so I dunno, it's less, so you get a tad less. Not a big difference from 128-200, but it's still less. And I like muh stamz! :mrgreen:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Nah the battle roar passive for bats is weird, at stage 1 it's more but at stage 4 when it costs like 128? I think.... I have the former emp passive so I dunno, it's less, so you get a tad less. Not a big difference from 128-200, but it's still less. And I like muh stamz! :mrgreen:

You always get more from bats, battleroar ignore cost reduction on ultimate.
    :]
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

The majority of the AD players on Haderus are PvE'ers trying to get their buff server back, aren't they?

Yes.

Have you checked azuras star, or at least from What Ive heard, AD have left had for the most part. AD left there are abandoned.

Actually, I tried to fear the Emperor (and many other vampire dk's , sorc vampires and all the vampires running amok blue side). I tried so many times I can't count it. Granted, I was using the fighters guild ability, but frankly I don't think it sent anyone into fear once the last few days. Evil hunter and Silver bolts occasionally work, but for the most part are terrible with respect to what Battle Roar, Bat Swarm and a swath of aoes can do. Its been fun fighting Kizzl and his band (although a few seem a little rude, but that's true of some our guys as well I'm sure), and from what I see a bunch of your guys seem decent guys. I do think its pretty ridiculous though when 20 v14's are slamming down fire spells, meatbags, and an army of npc's and can't kill one guy. Even some of the non emperor vampire dk's seem to go on and on forever.

Lets be fair here. All a Dk Vampire has to do is charge a few characters, cycle talons, dragonwings and let his bats eat them up, and talons to keep them rooted. Fighters Guild is very weak by comparision. The other problem with bat swarm is that random players just following along with us can sit there and feed the vampire, regardless of what tactics we use. Its been interesting though, and it would be nice if we had more DK's using talons or Sorcs using the crystal path ability, or Nightblades using fear. I just find it really sad that the guild fear is so weak. The two skill lines are by no means equal. Even the ultimate Dawnbreaker, fully morphed and specced is like tossing a cottonball at a vampire. What on earth is up with that? This is a Zos problem. Its also a coordination problem, but its difficult to coordinate even with proper planning, and just a nightmare when the whole enemy team has bat swarms and talons and bolt escapes dropping stamina to nil, and in return feeding bats. If you have the I win counter vs such a build, I'd really like to see it. (I don't want to see a counter versus a low level afk vampire dk either).

As is stands now, a dk vamp emperor eill destroy a pug group due a lack of coordination. The guy in.the vid isnt emp, so the easy solution of fear would work. As for an emp, you have to heal, spread out, have to healing debuff, have to cc, but thats too much coordination in open field and can only be beaten by some coordinated group which you would find only in thornblade. Best place to beat him would be at objectives, but yea things dont go well without a group. After 1.6 it should be easier to kill any DK with wings nerf. Just let them think they are good killing PVE rs in had, leave and join a pvp guild if you want real pvp, and leave that roflstomp simulator (Or home azuras for buffs as an AD, esosats.com).At this point the only real 1vXr is sypher since he does work on thorn 90% of the time. #shoutout

stop with that elitist and close minded mindset. thornblade is not the only place to find good PvPers/PvP guilds.
  • Urai
    Urai
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfjIcjdDdY

this is the first video I saw and made me start playing ESO,
    11months later; game has changed, videos not!
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Urai wrote: »

Same here Izkimar coolest DK I ever swe too bad molten whip is *** now
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

The talon range in that video <3 so sexy
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Urai
    Urai
    ✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

he didn't made me lvl a DK tho, the graphics and game play lured me in eso
    what every Dk player wants in this game, is to charge in and do what they all do.
    I am very, very good in not giving ppl want they want :wink:
  • Sharkan
    Sharkan
    The only fun thing about DK is that they sometimes forget the sense of reality.
    They are so used to being OP and able to charge a group of players/NPC and survive without breaking a sweat that they tend to become greedy and die from it. Sad consolation...
    Guys, you are only wearth 3 or 4 of the normal other classes...not more ^^

It's a bit like those overconfident nightblades trying to gank in the middle of a group that suddenly realize I've marked them and they can no longer stealth...I can almost hear them think "what the *** !!! stealth doesn't work...they still attack me!" before dying.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only fun thing about DK is that they sometimes forget the sense of reality.
    They are so used to being OP and able to charge a group of players/NPC and survive without breaking a sweat that they tend to become greedy and die from it. Sad consolation...
    Guys, you are only wearth 3 or 4 of the normal other classes...not more ^^

It's a bit like those overconfident nightblades trying to gank in the middle of a group that suddenly realize I've marked them and they can no longer stealth...I can almost hear them think "what the *** !!! stealth doesn't work...they still attack me!" before dying.
    2 pages of this thread that some ppl are explaining to you how to beat a DK, and you just say "*** off, DK are OP, nobody can deny...". DKs are not OP, what Etaniel is doing need skill and need to fight agaisnt really bad opponents. Every class can got some kind of build to tank 10+ppl, if those 10ppl are bad like in this video.
    At the beggining of this game, some players started crying because they didn't understand what scales does. Since this time, DKs are marked "OP".
    With my NB, right now, DKs are the easiest to kill on duels. Why? Because I didn't cry, but learned how to do agaisnt a DK.

~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzhw2mHAFI&amp;feature=youtu.be

Title says it all ;)
    Tears from non-vamp haters will be collected and sold for charity

You are calling Vamps OP being a DK? Being a DK makes your entire statement of Vamps being OP irrelevant.
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzhw2mHAFI&amp;feature=youtu.be

Title says it all ;)
    Tears from non-vamp haters will be collected and sold for charity

You are calling Vamps OP being a DK? Being a DK makes your entire statement of Vamps being OP irrelevant.

*** XD
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual