The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowing emp every night prime time Thornblade, did EP quit?

sbanned_530978
sbanned_530978
✭✭✭
We've crowned emp every night prime time so far for this Thornblade campaign and holding lots of scrolls, did EP give up or quit? Need more EP to show up on Thornblade please.

We are almost double their scoreboard right now :/ all the competition leaves when they get beat :(
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have no idea what you could be unleashing by asking this......:/
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak for the rest of EP, but a lot of folks in my guilds aren't PvPing until ZOS fixes exploiting over closed Gates to cap Scrolls.
    But it's more likely they'll get bored of PvE and be back to Cyrodiil in a few days :stuck_out_tongue:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 2, 2015 4:13PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    There's only so many scrubs you can stomp repeatedly for months until you get bored of it. We were beating you guys so bad last campaign that Thorn turned into a glorified buff server, so yeah EP is allowing it to be more competitive this time. We feel bad for AD since you guys only have one good guild. Alacrity is terribad when they aren't riding Decibel's coat tails. Everytime I see you guys try to set up an AP farm only to immediately get wiped by pugs I have a good laugh.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    krayiss wrote: »
    We've crowned emp every night prime time so far for this Thornblade campaign and holding lots of scrolls, did EP give up or quit? Need more EP to show up on Thornblade please.

We are almost double their scoreboard right now :/ all the competition leaves when they get beat :(

Don't poke 50,000 sleeping bears...
    Edited by Jaxsun on February 2, 2015 1:35PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxsun wrote: »
    Don't poke 50,000 sleeping bears...

EP must be pretty boring during the winter.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krayiss wrote: »

WE DID IT
    4n4ragA.jpg
    Edited by Huntler on February 2, 2015 3:07PM
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    They are using their AD alts?
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they are getting weary of lagsploiting the game until it freezes?
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AD would stop exploiting, they'd be on the bottom as usual.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when EP was weak as hell in Thornblade 1.0 and 2.0 and only starting winning because the competition on DC and AD quit or went inactive? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no definitive proof AD exploits . For now they're just bad .

Update: ZOS says cheaters
    Edited by Roechacca on February 2, 2015 10:23PM
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    /toomuchfunwithPEWPEWLAZERRadiantDestructiononPTS
    #nerfkeyboards
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I'd like to win, I'm game to trade that for solid fights if that's what it takes. I'd rather have good battles on my hand than win campaigns where both my opponents have given up (as has happened last two campaigns).

Really though, it's fantastic to see DC and AD show up. I was honestly worried both factions weren't even going to give it a run after the last few campaigns.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    While I'd like to win, I'm game to trade that for solid fights if that's what it takes. I'd rather have good battles on my hand than win campaigns where both my opponents have given up (as has happened last two campaigns).

Really though, it's fantastic to see DC and AD show up. I was honestly worried both factions weren't even going to give it a run after the last few campaigns.

Let me ask you, regardless of the recent crying about the scrolls and whatnot, have you and other EP been having good fights? I was talking to Crystallized before and they've been having a blast and I know I've been having a lot of good fights. *shrug*
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »

Let me ask you, regardless of the recent crying about the scrolls and whatnot, have you and other EP been having good fights? I was talking to Crystallized before and they've been having a blast and I know I've been having a lot of good fights. *shrug*

I've only been online one day due to work, but it was fantastic. Enough to chew on for the whole group and small enough action all over the place for the late-night 5-6man stuff. Whereas the last two weeks of the previous campaign, action just died off after a certain point. I know at the beginning of this campaign even a lot of people were hesitant to push any faction too hard, didn't want to troll anyone into quitting the campaign early.

Looks like we had nothing to worry about ;)

Winning is always the motivation, but we're here for fun fights.
    Edited by Satiar on February 2, 2015 5:38PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hang around the scroll temples; come on in, no need to flip the keeps anymore!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP farming AP like mad tho, hard to care when it rains AP in your pocket~~~~

Suru
  • Verdwhisper
    Verdwhisper
    ✭✭✭
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah we're pretty reasonable
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

Yeah we're pretty reasonable

We're ok.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭

world fastest aa and hel ra? seems pretty good to me.
    world first vet dsa, not bad.
    almost forgot, worlds fastest COA too.
    Edited by Kaghei on February 2, 2015 8:36PM
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »

world fastest aa and hel ra? seems pretty good to me.
    world first vet dsa, not bad.
    almost forgot, worlds fastest COA too.

Did ZoS confirm our "Fastest" Spindleclutch run yet?

Suru
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /toomuchfunwithPEWPEWLAZERRadiantDestructiononPTS

Funny, cos it's true.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS