Maintenance for the week of December 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Crowing emp every night prime time Thornblade, did EP quit?

sbanned_530978
sbanned_530978
✭✭✭
We've crowned emp every night prime time so far for this Thornblade campaign and holding lots of scrolls, did EP give up or quit? Need more EP to show up on Thornblade please.

We are almost double their scoreboard right now :/ all the competition leaves when they get beat :(
ALACRITY HEAD-GM

History
AA World Record - 7m 34s
HR World record - 6m 04s (All pre-nerf & all legit times)
#1 PvP Guild NA/WW
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak for the rest of EP, but a lot of folks in my guilds aren't PvPing until ZOS fixes exploiting over closed Gates to cap Scrolls.
    But it's more likely they'll get bored of PvE and be back to Cyrodiil in a few days :stuck_out_tongue:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 2, 2015 4:13PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxsun wrote: »
    Don't poke 50,000 sleeping bears...

    EP must be pretty boring during the winter.

    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]
    EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]
    DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]

    RIP
    AD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]

    Addons
    AP Meter : All your AP needs
    Greyskull : Customisable, colour-coded Damage Meter

    Videos
    MDK PVP, #officialGvGs
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krayiss wrote: »
    We've crowned emp every night prime time so far for this Thornblade campaign and holding lots of scrolls, did EP give up or quit? Need more EP to show up on Thornblade please.

    We are almost double their scoreboard right now :/ all the competition leaves when they get beat :(

    WE DID IT
    4n4ragA.jpg
    Edited by Huntler on February 2, 2015 3:07PM
    Huntlar - VR 14 Templar AD
    Alacrity
    Estoy Aqui La Revolución
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    They are using their AD alts?
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AD would stop exploiting, they'd be on the bottom as usual.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

    Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

    Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's no definitive proof AD exploits . For now they're just bad .


    Update: ZOS says cheaters
    Edited by Roechacca on February 2, 2015 10:23PM
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    /toomuchfunwithPEWPEWLAZERRadiantDestructiononPTS
    #nerfkeyboards
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    While I'd like to win, I'm game to trade that for solid fights if that's what it takes. I'd rather have good battles on my hand than win campaigns where both my opponents have given up (as has happened last two campaigns).

    Really though, it's fantastic to see DC and AD show up. I was honestly worried both factions weren't even going to give it a run after the last few campaigns.

    Let me ask you, regardless of the recent crying about the scrolls and whatnot, have you and other EP been having good fights? I was talking to Crystallized before and they've been having a blast and I know I've been having a lot of good fights. *shrug*
    Huntlar - VR 14 Templar AD
    Alacrity
    Estoy Aqui La Revolución
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    While I'd like to win, I'm game to trade that for solid fights if that's what it takes. I'd rather have good battles on my hand than win campaigns where both my opponents have given up (as has happened last two campaigns).

    Really though, it's fantastic to see DC and AD show up. I was honestly worried both factions weren't even going to give it a run after the last few campaigns.

    Let me ask you, regardless of the recent crying about the scrolls and whatnot, have you and other EP been having good fights? I was talking to Crystallized before and they've been having a blast and I know I've been having a lot of good fights. *shrug*

    I've only been online one day due to work, but it was fantastic. Enough to chew on for the whole group and small enough action all over the place for the late-night 5-6man stuff. Whereas the last two weeks of the previous campaign, action just died off after a certain point. I know at the beginning of this campaign even a lot of people were hesitant to push any faction too hard, didn't want to troll anyone into quitting the campaign early.

    Looks like we had nothing to worry about ;)

    Winning is always the motivation, but we're here for fun fights.
    Edited by Satiar on February 2, 2015 5:38PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead
    Auohildr Hjoras -- EP Nightblade
    Asvaldr Hjordis -- DC Nightblade
    Sierida Hjoras -- DC Sorc
    Angantyr Hjoras -- DC Templar
    Angantyr the Godsword -- AD Dragonknight
    Auøhildr Hjoras -- AD Warden



  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hang around the scroll temples; come on in, no need to flip the keeps anymore!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP farming AP like mad tho, hard to care when it rains AP in your pocket~~~~


    Suru
  • Verdwhisper
    Verdwhisper
    ✭✭✭
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.

    Yeah we're pretty reasonable
    Huntlar - VR 14 Templar AD
    Alacrity
    Estoy Aqui La Revolución
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.

    Yeah we're pretty reasonable

    We're ok.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.

    world fastest aa and hel ra? seems pretty good to me.
    world first vet dsa, not bad.
    almost forgot, worlds fastest COA too.
    Edited by Kaghei on February 2, 2015 8:36PM
    Alacrity
    ESTOY AQUI
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    Alacrity is a good pve guild. Shrug.

    world fastest aa and hel ra? seems pretty good to me.
    world first vet dsa, not bad.
    almost forgot, worlds fastest COA too.

    Did ZoS confirm our "Fastest" Spindleclutch run yet?


    Suru
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /toomuchfunwithPEWPEWLAZERRadiantDestructiononPTS

    Funny, cos it's true.
    Been here since Round IV Beta - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

    A'rmata - Nord Sorc Tank (yeah, sounds crazy but it works)
Sign In or Register to comment.