Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Pet) Sorcerer duelling video - Arena Guild EU

• Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    @LegendaryMage first u should duel this sorc again that beat u without using healing ward
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what if he beat me? A lot of other players have beat me as well but none were as vocal as you. I never said that I 'absolutely never die', I only said there's no player in this game I haven't killed if we fought multiple fights (EU).

I've dueled captain capslock a million times by now, he's good at making surprise builds. Are you?
    Edited by LegendaryMage on February 2, 2015 6:11AM
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poor Mage isn't a kitty.. No extra lives for him.

Caps is a very good player, ofc he's able to beat other good players like Mage, nothing special at it.
    It's not like he's immortal or something, everyone makes mistakes. :/

Anyway, I imagine this pet build in 1.6 already... Ouch. :no_mouth:

Edited by Soulac on February 2, 2015 6:31AM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    yea i am . u? im impressed to see this sorc beating u or any other dueler in this vid without healing ward. in NA server u cant win a duel without healing...
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fusilero wrote: »
    yea i am . u? im impressed to see this sorc beating u or any other dueler in this vid without healing ward. in NA server u cant win a duel without healing...

You NA people are very special.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofc every sorcs got exactly the same build in NA server, sb with no burst but shield stacking and heal. If you put enough pressure on you opponent with your pets, coupled to shield stacking, you don't need heal. But seems like you know better then everybody what is a good build, and how the NA is so so much stronger than EU.
    Come on PTS, lets see if those sorcs, with originals builds (like the mage one when he was the first with s/b) are really so noobs like you seems to believe.

~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are you impressed to see me beat if I'm no match for you or other NA duelers? I don't seem to understand your logic, sorry. :)

@Sypher‌ & @Araxleon‌ care to tell me how good this guy is? He seems to know a lot about dueling.
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭

Why are you impressed to see me beat if I'm no match for you or other NA duelers? I don't seem to understand your logic, sorry. :)

@Sypher‌ & @Araxleon‌ care to tell me how good this guy is? He seems to know a lot about dueling.

im impressed to see a sorc beating someone without healing ward . i dont care if he beat u and yea EU duelers are no match for NA duelers .
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a duel between @Fusilero‌ and @LegendaryMage‌ .
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    TheBucket wrote: »
    Arax is one of the best NB's our there. Another guy who doesn't get a lot of credit but is phenomenal is Briizz
    Brizz iz amazing we dueled, He is honest to god the first person to kill me using a stam build 1v1. we did around 11 fights and he won 3 but like I said its a stam build that rivals a magicka build.
    Lets see Brizz build
    Brizz wrote: »
    Mmh? No healing ward? No heal? No shield at all?
    Watch out, seems like one of your best dueller play without heal or shield...

im not representing any na dueling scene . i dont duel anymore and i dont care about legend. u dont even know why i got kicked so dont come here and talk about respectful
    And you dont even duel anymore? How can you know things about duels so?
    I lol'd

~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

Sorry for the Trolly NA Sorcs. They tend to think very highly of themselves and love to bash other players unnecessarily. I just recalled the EU players are mixed with the NA players on PTS. I'd be happy to duel some of you sometime. I have a lot of different strategies I'd like to test but currently I'm not finding any reason to change my existing build much.

And @Brizz is a freaking beast! I'm glad you two finally got to square off @Araxleon‌
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EU players only have a crappy template with only trial gear and not a single skill leveled. When the EU players get the characters copied from live server, the NA people will get this crappy template.

I doubt that we will be able to see competitive duels on the PTS any time soon.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So have both players use a template char if competition is important. The point is to test different playstyles, abilities and strategies for the sake of testing, not to try to determine some pointless dueling pecking order.

That's why I've never really bothered with dueling seriously, too much E-peen generation over nothing.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a bit, EU players will get their chars copied this week normally :)
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So have both players use a template char if competition is important. The point is to test different playstyles, abilities and strategies for the sake of testing, not to try to determine some pointless dueling pecking order.

That's why I've never really bothered with dueling seriously, too much E-peen generation over nothing.
    The templates don't have any leveled skills, so you can't morph them.

Imagine Healing Ward not healing you. Harness Magicka not returning Magicka. Crystal Fragments not being an instant cast. NB Shadow not being able to jump back to. Flame Lash not offering an exploit. etc etc etc.

Playing without any morphed abilities is rendering most builds somehow useless.

>320.000.000 AP
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And some players like me are too lazy to level skills, while we can wait few day to get our chars copied :p
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    And some players like me are too lazy to level skills, while we can wait few day to get our chars copied :p
    NA players will get the template we EU players have now AFAIK.

Edited by Sanct16 on February 2, 2015 7:35PM

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

The templates don't have any leveled skills, so you can't morph them.

Imagine Healing Ward not healing you. Harness Magicka not returning Magicka. Crystal Fragments not being an instant cast. NB Shadow not being able to jump back to. Flame Lash not offering an exploit. etc etc etc.

Playing without any morphed abilities is rendering most builds somehow useless.

I have a template character and I opened that skillmaster thing from the bags and I can morph all of my abilities (I'm pretty sure). They just aren't rank 4.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know. I didnt spent time on PTS as the template is crap. I used that book and it didnt have any effect for me and noone I've spoken to had any success. Maybe they fixed it by now (hopefully).

>320.000.000 AP
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a great video. Also I think it unfair to try and say NA is better then EU and vice versa. Both sides have great players in their own right and I think it would be very close.

Keep posting those bids, I enjoy watching Legendarymage and the rest of that crew and how their fighting styles differ from NA, and vice versa :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear EU,

It is a great pleasure and honor to be able to duel with your best players on PTS.
    This is not a challenge, but i just wanna try to seek the killer of my build, which i cant really find on NA.
    I hope i can find him/her.
    Thank you.

Resfectfully yours,
    -The UNK DK of NA
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see any of your dueling videos Fusilero, please show us something!

I don't mean to say you're a bad player or anything, but I can't tolerate your 'serious' comments anymore of how I wouldn't be able to kill anyone on NA or things like that. That's just ridiculous, it's like someone saying none of NA duelers would ever kill anyone on EU. :)

On a more serious note, whenever I'm fighting captain capslock I know he might have came up with some new crazy combo, which is why I love fighting him, every now and then he drastically changes things around.

I remember many times he's there at the dueling scene and no one is too happy to fight him, for a reason. I see him standing there idle and I always want to fight him. You never know what you're gonna get with caps. :)

Edited by LegendaryMage on February 3, 2015 11:03AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    Dear EU,

It is a great pleasure and honor to be able to duel with your best players on PTS.
    This is not a challenge, but i just wanna try to seek the killer of my build, which i cant really find on NA.
    Thank you.

Resfectfully yours,
    -The UNK DK of NA

Everybody can make an unkillable build. No point bragging about it. Requires at max 4 different buttons.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EU,

Thank you.

Resfectfully yours,
    -The UNK DK of NA

I respect you but just to make one thing clear.

I think its cool you made a build like that, but you are aware your just doing what every templar can do on the side correct?
    Templars have your same defense and more damage on offense.
    so you cant say ur unkillable you just never choose to kill but templars dont call themselves unkillable because they choose to attack.

Even during our fight as an example , I could of choose to never attack you but that would make no progress if I dont attack you then you will never lose HP = NEVER DIE soo I attack you and you have amazing defense, but on the other side you are on defense 24/7 even when its not needed never leaving an opening so you could damage your opponent.
    So I just left an opening (choosing to attack) you never left one open so if we kept going I would die because of my resources but then people ask themselves (why should I attack?) well people dont soo its a stalemate.
    Because you choose to never go on offensive in reality the person on offensive would have won if you tied.
    I understand you have beaten people but when you tie with people like that counts as a lose.
    Edited by Araxleon on February 3, 2015 5:39PM
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    Dear EU,

Thank you.

Resfectfully yours,
    -The UNK DK of NA

I respect you but just to make one thing clear.

I think its cool you made a build like that, but you are aware your just doing what every templar can do on the side correct?
    Templars have your same defense and more damage on offense.
    so you cant say ur unkillable you just never choose to kill but templars dont call themselves unkillable because they choose to attack.

Even during our fight as an example , I could of choose to never attack you but that would make no progress if I dont attack you then you will never lose HP = NEVER DIE soo I attack you and you have amazing defense, but on the other side you are on defense 24/7 even when its not needed never leaving an opening so you could damage your opponent.
    So I just left an opening (choosing to attack) you never left one open so if we kept going I would die because of my resources but then people ask themselves (why should I attack?) well people dont soo its a stalemate.
    Because you choose to never go on offensive in reality the person on offensive would have one if you tied.
    I understand you have beaten people but when you tie with people like that counts as a lose.

BOOM!
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭

[/quote]

I said beating someone without healing ward is basically a accomplishment I never said it defines whos the better player lol
    also from what I remember brizz uses healing debuffs soo I was mainly using the shield for a shield cuz I couldnt heal verse him. [/quote]

@araxleon
    hey bro question ive been trying to figure out how healing debuff builds work can you help me out. is it just the mark target skill, is thats it to it ?
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jbugz97 wrote: »

I said beating someone without healing ward is basically a accomplishment I never said it defines whos the better player lol
    also from what I remember brizz uses healing debuffs soo I was mainly using the shield for a shield cuz I couldnt heal verse him. [/quote]

@araxleon
    hey bro question ive been trying to figure out how healing debuff builds work can you help me out. is it just the mark target skill, is thats it to it ? [/quote]

well in 1.5 its mainly using a disease glyph on your weapon plus the snipe that reduces healing + the sword and shield bash skill that reduces it... (honestly in 1.6) you cant stack debuffs sooo you can just use snipe or sword and shield to apply 1 debuff)

unless your referring to a overall debuff build? and not just healing
    Edited by Araxleon on February 3, 2015 5:38PM
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs on PTS are the most powerful, stack magika and win win. Shield stack for days and insane damage, its the new "DK Vamp".

Nothing impressive about your Vid, sorry.
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    So cause sorcs are op on the pts, u arent impressed of my vid from live :\
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs on PTS are the most powerful, stack magika and win win. Shield stack for days and insane damage, its the new "DK Vamp".

Nothing impressive about your Vid, sorry.

Yes, this comment makes no sense since those are clips from live recorded (I guess) even before the 1.6 patchnote.
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel