Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Pet) Sorcerer duelling video - Arena Guild EU

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So cause sorcs are op on the pts, u arent impressed of my vid from live :\

He's now probably thinking: "I knew I should have watched the video before I commented on the thread"

Oh my, what a fail XD
    Edited by Maulkin on February 3, 2015 6:52PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    I didn't see any of your dueling videos Fusilero, please show us something!

I don't mean to say you're a bad player or anything, but I can't tolerate your 'serious' comments anymore of how I wouldn't be able to kill anyone on NA or things like that. That's just ridiculous, it's like someone saying none of NA duelers would ever kill anyone on EU. :)

On a more serious note, whenever I'm fighting captain capslock I know he might have came up with some new crazy combo, which is why I love fighting him, every now and then he drastically changes things around.

I remember many times he's there at the dueling scene and no one is too happy to fight him, for a reason. I see him standing there idle and I always want to fight him. You never know what you're gonna get with caps. :)

i said that u wont be able to kill any NA dueler with 1 dps skill. thats all :)
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fusilero wrote: »
    I didn't see any of your dueling videos Fusilero, please show us something!

I don't mean to say you're a bad player or anything, but I can't tolerate your 'serious' comments anymore of how I wouldn't be able to kill anyone on NA or things like that. That's just ridiculous, it's like someone saying none of NA duelers would ever kill anyone on EU. :)

On a more serious note, whenever I'm fighting captain capslock I know he might have came up with some new crazy combo, which is why I love fighting him, every now and then he drastically changes things around.

I remember many times he's there at the dueling scene and no one is too happy to fight him, for a reason. I see him standing there idle and I always want to fight him. You never know what you're gonna get with caps. :)

i said that u wont be able to kill any NA dueler with 1 dps skill. thats all :)

He already did...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Folks!

We have removed multiple comments for derailing as well as baiting. We ask that you please keep the Code of Conduct in mind when posting, and remember to stay on topic.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    TagaParti wrote: »
    Dear EU,

It is a great pleasure and honor to be able to duel with your best players on PTS.
    This is not a challenge, but i just wanna try to seek the killer of my build, which i cant really find on NA.
    I hope i can find him/her.
    Thank you.

Resfectfully yours,
    -The UNK DK of NA

I respect you but just to make one thing clear.

I think its cool you made a build like that, but you are aware your just doing what every templar can do on the side correct?
    Templars have your same defense and more damage on offense.
    so you cant say ur unkillable you just never choose to kill but templars dont call themselves unkillable because they choose to attack.

Even during our fight as an example , I could of choose to never attack you but that would make no progress if I dont attack you then you will never lose HP = NEVER DIE soo I attack you and you have amazing defense, but on the other side you are on defense 24/7 even when its not needed never leaving an opening so you could damage your opponent.
    So I just left an opening (choosing to attack) you never left one open so if we kept going I would die because of my resources but then people ask themselves (why should I attack?) well people dont soo its a stalemate.
    Because you choose to never go on offensive in reality the person on offensive would have won if you tied.
    I understand you have beaten people but when you tie with people like that counts as a lose.

I know what you're trying to say bro. But i want to let u know that my build is "not a pure tank". It does not necessarily mean that if you cant kill me and i cant kill you too, then i am just a pure tank. It means that you have a good defense too, and all you did on our duel was; harness magicka, healing ward, port to your shade. That was your best defense, and your offense was all of your offensive skills and pots. I didnt try hard enough to kill you, and i got bored of your repetitive shade port. But i know if that duel goes on, you will be defeated. Like you said, you ran out of potion and i did not even use a single one.
    It is very unfortunate that you havent had the chance to see my build kill other good players, what you saw was the tanky part of it. So can i challenge u again bro? This time i wont go easy on you, and i promise you that you will be beaten badly after getting very tired doing anything youve got. The only advantage you have is that you have 30 ping, compared to me having a minimum ping of 250. But i wont use that as a reason, accept my challenge, lets duel till 1 will go down. :smile:

And to let others know, i am a stamina DK. No talons, no flame lash, no unstable flame.

Edited by TagaParti on February 3, 2015 9:39PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148103/the-unkillable-dk-build#latest

you might be the 1 im looking for fellow dueler.
    or youre same NB with 20-60 ambush damage.
    Looking forward for anyone who can kill the unkillable!

You challenged me in a sense ^^^
    We already dueled, if you didn't take it seriously your fault and disrespectful as a dueler towards me. We dueled and we tied because you never choose to attack (when you did at most it lasted about 2 secs your HP hit 70% and you went back to defense)

I said it was a waste of potions to keep dueling you, because your always on defense you didnt use any because you were on defense.

your just making yourself LOOK BAD because we were doing a duel with potions which that means you could of rushed me and use your potions competitively switching to offense and defense, instead you sat there.

All the tanks I know the honorable ones wouldn't call themselves unkillable because its arrogant and churlish. (lol)

"And to let others know, i am a stamina DK. No talons, no flame lash, no unstable flame."

"all you did on our duel was; harness magicka, healing ward, port to your shade."

^^^ you state your a stamina DK but yet harness bothers you? lol soo the only 2 defensive skills I had were porting to shade and healing ward....and that was to much defense for you? xDD
    Edited by Araxleon on February 3, 2015 10:39PM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148103/the-unkillable-dk-build#latest

We already dueled, if you didn't take it seriously your fault and disrespectful as a dueler towards me. We dueled and we tied because you never choose to attack (when you did at most it lasted about 2 secs your HP hit 70% and you went back to defense)

I said it was a waste of potions to keep dueling you, because your always on defense you didnt use any because you were on defense.

your just making yourself LOOK BAD because we were doing a duel with potions which that means you could of rushed me and use your potions competitively switching to offense and defense, instead you sat there.

All the tanks I know the honorable ones wouldn't call themselves unkillable because its arrogant and churlish. (lol)

"And to let others know, i am a stamina DK. No talons, no flame lash, no unstable flame."

"all you did on our duel was; harness magicka, healing ward, port to your shade."

^^^ you state your a stamina DK but yet harness bothers you? lol soo the only 2 defensive skills I had were porting to shade and healing ward....and that was to much defense for you? xDD

all u need to say is challenge accepted. so that the next time we post here is your dead corpse, u know its coming, dont be afraid. :D
    Edited by TagaParti on February 3, 2015 11:59PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭

all u need to say is challenge accepted. so that the next time we post here is your dead corpse, u know its coming, dont be afraid. :D

BOOM BOOM
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Instead of making any remarks to my post you just say that. Ima ignore you I talked to other legend members sorta found out your not worth my time.

PS. I left legend I was speaking to them cuz they are on dueling scene more than me I went to duel you just to see what you had...
    I dont wanna duel you due to your flat out disrepect and like I said after talking to many people once I destroy you, you will make an excuse (thats if you even choose to duel properly)
    Its really funny to think "the tank" would be saying hes gonna kill me lol
    bye, Nerd <3
    Edited by Araxleon on February 4, 2015 1:44AM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Instead of making any remarks to my post you just say that. Ima ignore you I talked to other legend members sorta found out your not worth my time.

PS. I left legend I was speaking to them cuz they are on dueling scene more than me I went to duel you just to see what you had...
    I dont wanna duel you due to your flat out disrepect and like I said after talking to many people once I destroy you, you will make an excuse (thats if you even choose to duel properly)
    bye, Nerd <3

nothing i can say much for such a cowardly act. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bye, Nerd <3

nothing i can say much for such a cowardly act. :D

you funnny x3

*logs back into PTS* (something you cant handle ;P )
    Edited by Araxleon on February 4, 2015 2:00AM
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it is the wrong thread, but the old troll thread about the unkillable build is closed. Did Sypher duel him? I know he wanted but noone posted the result.
  • alaiham2002
    Are you sing warlock set ?
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    i did in 1.5 yep, but bumping that old thread just to ask me that? :s