Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

16-20 vs ... ? Thornblade

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Oh the hatred in this thread. Unbelievable how people have a hard time to give credits to skilled players working together.

Maybe someday you will grow up and realize that working together > playing solo.

Unsure if sarcasm :/?

Edit: I'm not in the credits despite being in the video (and my troll hut tactic being used :p)
    /sadface

There was no sarcasm there. I play in organized groups and I know how hard it is to stay all stacked together and to coordinate our abilities at the right time.

No matter how many times people will say "it's only about spamming 2buttons", they just don't know anything about this game yet.

Yeah it's hard for 5 year olds to Zerg blob when they play soccer too, lol.

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP zone chat is always at it's best whenever SWAT meets an EP lagzerg and both proceed to lag out the entire server.

For some reason, it's always SWAT's fault. :trollface:
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade bow solo players are way too busy spamming 3 snipes in a row before stealth rolling away to figure out that zerg blobs don't only spam impulse and bats.

Sorry brah, but the life of a player in a bomb group is much harder than 3snipes and stealth. As a DK, I pre-cast immovable, gdb, igneous shield, use shielded assault in front of the main group, use wings, talons enemies, use cinder storm, roll when needed, impulse when needed, engulfing flames, rebuff when needed. Drop standard and use synergies when needed. When leader calls to retreat, stop attacking so we can benefit from the retreating maneuver and make my way back to the main group as fast as possible if I was already charging ahead.

That kind of stuff.

You definitely weren't aware of any of that because all you do is pre-casting 3snipes and roll stealth away. Oh wait, I forgot the mark, you also mark the target first. 1337 play.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 2, 2015 2:47PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its funny the amount of PM's I received during my emp run about swat lagging the server out, each and every time they weren't even online!

The red lag train that came in the last couple of weeks admitted they were 'fighting fire with fire', with the lag caps of keeps.

Lag on Thornblade? Blame Swat no matter what.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • rsciw
    rsciw
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, in case you folks didn't know yet, let me explain it to you.

As part of the Golden Alliance, we in SWAT submit the names/handle of each raid leader to ZOS. In return they grant each raid leader account a new passive skill, named "Lag of Oblivion", and can have up to three skill points, each increasing lag by 20%, so 3/3 Lag of Oblivion will have a 60% added lag to Cyrodiil.

Since this is account based, we can use it on our EP and DC alts too and add lag, just for the heck of it.

There you go.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    That's basically EP zone chat whenever there's some insane lag.
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Dalglish wrote: »
    That's basically EP zone chat whenever there's some insane lag.

Haha, probably while they are stood in a 40 man group casting crap ton of springs and shields inside an empty keep :smile:

Swat does seem to sometimes cause lag during prime time (and I repeat prime time where there is lots of large-group activity), but in the last 2 weeks of the campaign I was getting lagged out at our own scroll gates at 11am-12pm by EP lag trains.

DC are less guilty of this (mainly because I think a lot of the groups don't like each other), but there were a few times in the last campaign that they also lagged us out of keeps. Moral of the story, no one group is responsible for the stupid lag fest that is Cyro, apart from ZoS.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • jjwebwyre
    jjwebwyre
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed the video Shido, give us more of your lag lag lag free fun
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone running with 40 people is guilty of causing lag.
    No matter if it is DC, EP or AD. All sides have those trains.

SWAT is the guild doing it on AD side.

But usually it is lagging when two of those groups clash.
    Edited by Sanct16 on February 2, 2015 7:32PM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • jjwebwyre
    jjwebwyre
    ✭✭
    interesting that it is only SWAT that has this size group in AD, nice to know we are so popular. We must be doing something right
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    jjwebwyre wrote: »
    Enjoyed the video Shido, give us more of your lag lag lag free fun

AHAHAHAHAHA this is typical coming from you will do !! thx m8.
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.