The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The EP Lag/Zerg

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I'm sorry @roechacca‌ but if you think that EG never runned any pulse group, you may be right but this is one thing. Saying that EG never lagged the server.. sorry but you are wrong. Every faction has a group that lag the server, and I don't blame any of them. They enjoy team play and it is what everybody should be doing in a mmo game.

It is ZOS that needs to figure out a way to make it work.

Most people still whinning about laggers and spammers and zergers are people who enjoy playing by themselves in a multiplayer game and expect to achieve the impossible.

Sorry but if you want to solo play, go back to Skyrim.

I agree with you here, Frozy. It's ZoS that needs to fix this problem. It just sucks that players can't come together to try and lessen the strain on the servers (that ZoS needs to be fixing) to alleviate some lag and make the game enjoyable for all of us.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

There is a bug w/ destro heavy atk though, 22k+ randomly on heavy atks.

Probably not a bug. The DK molten armaments skill turns a heavy attack into an execute.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things i've noticed while playing 1.6

1. I've not seen anyone use impulse the entire time i've played on there.

2. No one is going to stack on a flag...because it'll take you getting hit by multiple meteors just once to figure out stacking doesn't work anymore.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 things i've noticed while playing 1.6

1. I've not seen anyone use impulse the entire time i've played on there.

2. No one is going to stack on a flag...because it'll take you getting hit by multiple meteors just once to figure out stacking doesn't work anymore.

I almost never charged in with the blobs anyway, and if I did I was always in the back:D so its not much of a big deal to me:)

/end selfish comment
    Edited by Cody on February 2, 2015 11:20PM
  • OneEyedLupus
    OneEyedLupus
    Soul Shriven
    This lag exploit is starting to turn me away from ESO every-time i play PVP at night which is the only time i can get on i always get stuck fighting EP, and get massive lag even if it an EP group of only 10-15 guys. I've been in battles with 50-100 people on each side hitting each other with no lag but some low FPS. An i do know there are DC players that are doing it two, but EP seems to do it the most. If this was how ZOS expected there game to be played they would include a step by step instruction manual on how to DDOS attack them with every copy of the game.
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    lagsploiters.

hmmmm.......... maybe someday even DC will win a campaign...
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .

If you would like to 8v8 or XvX us any time, let me know. Invite open to all EP too.

We pride ourselves on not zerging and dont run very large groups unless its PvP nights. If you are talking about the emp group then that wasn't me leading it or Deci and I was guesting in another group.

We operate better without randoms feeding negates and ulti. See you soon!

I personally killed you one night with a fire ballista shot to your big head. Surrounding you were at least 50+ AD players. I am LOL'ing very hard at this claim that u run in small intimate groups. Hahahaha
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry @roechacca‌ but if you think that EG never runned any pulse group, you may be right but this is one thing. Saying that EG never lagged the server.. sorry but you are wrong. Every faction has a group that lag the server, and I don't blame any of them. They enjoy team play and it is what everybody should be doing in a mmo game.

It is ZOS that needs to figure out a way to make it work.

Most people still whinning about laggers and spammers and zergers are people who enjoy playing by themselves in a multiplayer game and expect to achieve the impossible.

Sorry but if you want to solo play, go back to Skyrim.

I agree with you here, Frozy. It's ZoS that needs to fix this problem. It just sucks that players can't come together to try and lessen the strain on the servers (that ZoS needs to be fixing) to alleviate some lag and make the game enjoyable for all of us.

I will tell you what I know as a former officer of EG. Brandon is rumored to have started the lag spamming. Brandon rage quit eg and declared a defection to ep. I watched him on his ep toon leave the guild. He invited me to join him on ep. Within weeks of his defection ep was lagspamming like never before. About a month ago brandon came back to DC and declared be wanted to return. Within a day, an ad spy of mine was informing me Brandon was leading a group of 8 down south and they were spamming talons. Garner what you will from these revelations.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    Have your fun lag exploiters, its all nerfed in 1.6 :wink:

Because it's obviously just EP lagging. Sure.

Only experience game breaking lag with the ep aoe lagsploiters show up.
    Sure breh. Whatever helps you sleep at night :D
    I sleep at night knowing that I don't need to pad my resume with hollow victories in pvp in order to earn a decent living. I also can snooze comfortable in the knowledge that I need not post screenshots of my uber pvp lagsploiting achievements on mommy's refrigerator for the neighbors to admire.
    Like I said, it's obviously just EP causing the lag in a 15 EP vs 100 DC(or ad) fight! Right?

I have been pvp'ing since launch. Never have I seen a 15ep vs 100dc fight. This is so ridiculous as to be hysterical!!! It is always the reverse.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .

Psst WRX wasn't running a group today, he was running with another guild. But no, your right not all of EP do it, just like not all of DC use's bows (even though it seems like it, that bombard is real). Didn't mean to generalize it.

It's not an exaggeration . The bows I mean . Ya , we use a lot . When you're out numbered by every other faction , it just makes sense to be a bow terrorist . I have no trouble owning up to it . I'm also VR2 and able to take down VR14's now and then , so it's a handy tool . No ones ever lagged the server out with a bow that I know of .

You can still achieve great things when you're out numbered by every faction. You just gotta do an effort and join a group and get your things together. Or you start the group and teach them how to get better.

Not having experienced the game freezing lag facing the EP lagsploit crowd, I don't think you really understand. Lol.

So what you're saying is that only an EP zerg can lag the server ? Have you played EP to get to those conclusions and test it out ?
    Funny you mention this. I think all 3 factions have had zerg balls that lagged up the server at some point. First it was brandon's(which columba was a part of...he was zerging it up with EG for a while, pretty funny to see him spending $15 a month to cry about it now)...then it was AD and now its EP.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in weeks . Brandon never ran any pulse groups . All he new how to be was bad . He just threw pugs at walls over an over . I didn't actually think their was a way to insult pulse groups more until You added his name to this list . EG never ran as a blob . More like a batting machine pitching soft balls .

To be fair...I do this on occasion when my best players aren't on. LOL! And why not? Someone has to train the pugs. (Shrugs)