The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The EP Lag/Zerg

• AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    yep. Lagsploiters on your faction represent the most pathetically unskilled game play I've seen in any game. zergballing around and lagging out the server so that their superior numbers win. Keep patting yourselves on the back with delusion that this is skilled game play and just good coordination. It's not coordination, it's about as skilled as a pack of 6 year old kids playing soccer. Coordination would be multiple groups splitting up to fight. However, that wouldn't allow the lagsploitation that gives the bigger numbers the iwin formula.

It will be interesting to see how many of them hang around after 1.6 hits. Hopefully, the zergballs will get instantly killed, and we can rid this game of the lagsploitation pestilence.

I was trying to kill you a few times about a week ago and crashed every time I got to close, very suspect. :smile:
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to report me.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    What I want is coming in 1.7 . Watching everyone melt in Imperial City with the first F2P announcement .

Isnt it F2P for all of us now?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What I want is coming in 1.7 . Watching everyone melt in Imperial City with the first F2P announcement .

Isnt it F2P for all of us now?

Yes and no . I mean free to download and free to play or true f2p . It's coming .
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    yep. Lagsploiters on your faction represent the most pathetically unskilled game play I've seen in any game. zergballing around and lagging out the server so that their superior numbers win. Keep patting yourselves on the back with delusion that this is skilled game play and just good coordination. It's not coordination, it's about as skilled as a pack of 6 year old kids playing soccer. Coordination would be multiple groups splitting up to fight. However, that wouldn't allow the lagsploitation that gives the bigger numbers the iwin formula.

It will be interesting to see how many of them hang around after 1.6 hits. Hopefully, the zergballs will get instantly killed, and we can rid this game of the lagsploitation pestilence.

Because a certain blue DC zerg didn't lag everyone else to death before, right.
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    Have your fun lag exploiters, its all nerfed in 1.6 :wink:

Because it's obviously just EP lagging. Sure.

Only experience game breaking lag with the ep aoe lagsploiters show up.
    Sure breh. Whatever helps you sleep at night :D
    I sleep at night knowing that I don't need to pad my resume with hollow victories in pvp in order to earn a decent living. I also can snooze comfortable in the knowledge that I need not post screenshots of my uber pvp lagsploiting achievements on mommy's refrigerator for the neighbors to admire.
    Like I said, it's obviously just EP causing the lag in a 15 EP vs 100 DC(or ad) fight! Right?

Characters:
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Now that this thread is settled, lets all less qq more pewpew

Characters:
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's turn this into a positive .

Let's form a Fantasy Zergball Team ...

Pick your favorite Juggalos Players . Watch their stats and bet for in game gold . 8 Player teams .

Everyone post your Alliance Rank , daily AP and kill counts .

I think I'm gonna pick Crystallized , Tom Hanks , Moon Die , WRX , Teargrants , Hmmm need 3 more ...
    Damn, zergballin it up w/ my single target build all the way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LubsgwZwIxI
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad tried gate jumping again. Got the scroll but couldn't cheat to keep it. These guys can't even win cheating. Maybe try Mario carts guys.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dang it !!! stop wasting 3 seconds of my life!!!
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Dang it !!! stop wasting 3 seconds of my life!!!

NEVER

Characters:
  • AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to report me.

Was a joke.....
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to report me.

Was a joke.....
    As was mine <3
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The lagsploit is beyond something that is getting repaired in 1.6. When you can fight 80 blue & 80 yellow with no lag.

Then 30 yellow on 30 red (one certain guild) and you start lagging and crashing, there's something more going on there.

I just hope they get busted for the exploit and banned.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »

The lagsploit is beyond something that is getting repaired in 1.6. When you can fight 80 blue & 80 yellow with no lag.

Then 30 yellow on 30 red (one certain guild) and you start lagging and crashing, there's something more going on there.

Busted for what? Focusing damage and healing in a small area for maximum damage output and healing taken?

There's no conspiracy here, there's a very simple way to wipe groups and it's by taking advantage of the aoe cap for your protection and using it against a larger enemy. Focusing damage in a small area breaks through heals, and concentrated groups are easier to heal and shield.

When the game can't handle it, lag happens. Ok, that sucks. But no one is just going to roll over and stop playing how you have to to compete, because when you do that the people who still play that way roll you to your gates.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

When the game can't handle it, lag happens. Ok, that sucks. But no one is just going to roll over and stop playing how you have to to compete, because when you do that the people who still play that way roll you to your gates.

This is ironic because this is actually a dated strategy. Maybe eventually they'll catch up to the meta, no wonder they can't even top the leaderboards.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Busted for what? Focusing damage and healing in a small area for maximum damage output and healing taken?

There's no conspiracy here, there's a very simple way to wipe groups and it's by taking advantage of the aoe cap for your protection and using it against a larger enemy. Focusing damage in a small area breaks through heals, and concentrated groups are easier to heal and shield.

Except for the groups outside the fight whose sole purpose is to spam aoe to lag out fights.

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Pick your favorite Juggalos Players . Watch their stats and bet for in game gold . 8 Player teams .

I think I'm gonna pick Crystallized , Tom Hanks , Moon Die , WRX , Teargrants , Hmmm need 3 more ...

I choose Zavus, Zavus, Zavus, Subtomik, Zavus, Zavus and Zavus.

Oh and forgot to add Zavus.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

This is ironic because this is actually a dated strategy. Maybe eventually they'll catch up to the meta, no wonder they can't even top the leaderboards.

If tight stacks and negate battles aren't the order of the day, the hell were you guys doing all day?

Perhaps 1.6 will bring some change, but you still roll groups by concentrating damage and out-negating them. I'm rather dubious of this newfangled strategy you have developed, but then I'm always yelling at kids on my lawn so take that as you will.

EDIT: And lol, how many Emps did we have last campaign? Can't top leaderboards my ass.
    Except for the groups outside the fight whose sole purpose is to spam aoe to lag out fights.

Some proof of this would be appreciated.
    Edited by Satiar on February 1, 2015 9:28AM

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

I nominate Tatsu. His cold lizard eyes cause more lag than all healing springs combined.

• WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bitsh please.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If tight stacks and negate battles aren't the order of the day, the hell were you guys doing all day?

Lol. You'll figure it out eventually!
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lol. You'll figure it out eventually!

Are you telling me you finally figured out the Stamina Nightblade meta? Cause I was doing it before it was cool!

Spread the word, brother. You know the secret sign.

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

I nominate Tatsu. His cold lizard eyes cause more lag than all healing springs combined.

Tatsu for perma-ban cos Argonian eyes 2 OP.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »

Bitsh please.

Hey ! There's no Sass in Sports Betting !
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love it when someone makes this claim but doesn't tell us which server its on.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the dozens of 14-16 v 40+ we had yesterday never happened.

Also the grouping up of 3-5 AD guilds on undefended keeps never happened.

Also we have alt accounts that /follow (this works no?) us to make all our grps have 50 or more.

Also we only use impulse.

Also we don't give a *** cry moar.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Damn, zergballin it up w/ my single target build all the way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LubsgwZwIxI

Still a good video .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cute and hilarious that EP claims it's ever outnumbered!