The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

BUFFS - Vague vs specific

Edhelliell
Edhelliell
✭✭
I love numbers and I love crunching them, but the patch notes are vague about certain buffs.

Anyone know what the actual buff numbers are, from the ones listed below?

If not, could you (ZOS) please update the tooltips and patch notes to clarify the following numbers? With other words... What is small and how much is larger?

Armor buffs
Minor Resolve: Small increase to physical resistance.
Major Resolve: Larger increase to physical resistance.

Reduce Armor debuffs
Minor Fracture: Small decrease to target’s physical resistance.
Major Fracture: Larger decrease to the target’s physical resistance.

Spell Resistance buffs
Minor Ward: Small increase to spell resist.
Major Ward: Larger increase to spell resist.

Reduce Spell Resistance debuffs
Minor Breach: Small decrease to target’s spell resist.
Major Breach: Larger decrease to target’s spell resist.

E.G. This is very specific and thus useful:
Damage Taken buffs
Minor Protection: Reduces damage taken by 8%
Major Protection: Reduces damage taken by 30%

Greets!

Edited by Edhelliell on January 31, 2015 11:55PM
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small armor debuff is in the 900 range, aka totally useless; big armor debuff is like 5100 or so, slightly more useful. Spell resistance debuffs have the same values.

Those values are explained in the tooltips ingame; spell resistance/armor buffs etc. have the same values (~900, ~5100).
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Edhelliell
    Edhelliell
    ✭✭
    Is it standardised by your level?