Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The EP Lag/Zerg

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear if some of you wrote up a list of pvp rules.

I'm guessing it would go like this.

1. If I'm not playing at the moment, nobody can either.
    2. No grouping up, unless it's our team only, you can't.
    3. No aoe, except for my team then it's OK.
    4. You may not use any abilities except light attack, except for my team.
    5. Batswarm, can only be used by my team, not yours.
    6. If my team looses the lead, your team must log off until we are winning again.
    7. If it's our buff server, we are the only ones allowed in it, period.
    8. All classes must run generic noob builds, except our team.
    EP's list:
    Can't win?
    1. Bring 5x more allies.
    2. Assign one group to stay out of battle and aoe spam to lag the fight out so tha the superior EP numbers can win.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    Have your fun lag exploiters, its all nerfed in 1.6 :wink:

Because it's obviously just EP lagging. Sure.

Only experience game breaking lag with the ep aoe lagsploiters show up.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .

Psst WRX wasn't running a group today, he was running with another guild. But no, your right not all of EP do it, just like not all of DC use's bows (even though it seems like it, that bombard is real). Didn't mean to generalize it.

It's not an exaggeration . The bows I mean . Ya , we use a lot . When you're out numbered by every other faction , it just makes sense to be a bow terrorist . I have no trouble owning up to it . I'm also VR2 and able to take down VR14's now and then , so it's a handy tool . No ones ever lagged the server out with a bow that I know of .

You can still achieve great things when you're out numbered by every faction. You just gotta do an effort and join a group and get your things together. Or you start the group and teach them how to get better.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .

Psst WRX wasn't running a group today, he was running with another guild. But no, your right not all of EP do it, just like not all of DC use's bows (even though it seems like it, that bombard is real). Didn't mean to generalize it.

It's not an exaggeration . The bows I mean . Ya , we use a lot . When you're out numbered by every other faction , it just makes sense to be a bow terrorist . I have no trouble owning up to it . I'm also VR2 and able to take down VR14's now and then , so it's a handy tool . No ones ever lagged the server out with a bow that I know of .

You can still achieve great things when you're out numbered by every faction. You just gotta do an effort and join a group and get your things together. Or you start the group and teach them how to get better.

Not having experienced the game freezing lag facing the EP lagsploit crowd, I don't think you really understand. Lol.
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Sure breh. Whatever helps you sleep at night :D
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What helps me sleep at night is knowing there's an entire parade of Juggalos keeping the server warm an laggy at night while I snooze . They probably won't be on when I wake up .
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 8:40PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I sleep at night knowing that I don't need to pad my resume with hollow victories in pvp in order to earn a decent living. I also can snooze comfortable in the knowledge that I need not post screenshots of my uber pvp lagsploiting achievements on mommy's refrigerator for the neighbors to admire.
    Edited by Columba on January 31, 2015 9:39PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not having experienced the game freezing lag facing the EP lagsploit crowd, I don't think you really understand. Lol.

So what you're saying is that only an EP zerg can lag the server ? Have you played EP to get to those conclusions and test it out ?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep. Lagsploiters on your faction represent the most pathetically unskilled game play I've seen in any game. zergballing around and lagging out the server so that their superior numbers win. Keep patting yourselves on the back with delusion that this is skilled game play and just good coordination. It's not coordination, it's about as skilled as a pack of 6 year old kids playing soccer. Coordination would be multiple groups splitting up to fight. However, that wouldn't allow the lagsploitation that gives the bigger numbers the iwin formula.

It will be interesting to see how many of them hang around after 1.6 hits. Hopefully, the zergballs will get instantly killed, and we can rid this game of the lagsploitation pestilence.
    Edited by Columba on January 31, 2015 10:04PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yep. Lagsploiters on your faction represent the most pathetically unskilled game play I've seen in any game. zergballing around and lagging out the server so that their superior numbers win. Keep patting yourselves on the back with delusion that this is skilled game play and just good coordination. It's not coordination, it's about as skilled as a pack of 6 year old kids playing soccer. Coordination would be multiple groups splitting up to fight. However, that wouldn't allow the lagsploitation that gives the bigger numbers the iwin formula.

It will be interesting to see how many of them hang around after 1.6 hits. Hopefully, the zergballs will get instantly killed, and we can rid this game of the lagsploitation pestilence.

Could I ask what your EP character name is and which level he is ?

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brandon so GA!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

whoa..... shots fired :D
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

So what you're saying is that only an EP zerg can lag the server ? Have you played EP to get to those conclusions and test it out ?
    Funny you mention this. I think all 3 factions have had zerg balls that lagged up the server at some point. First it was brandon's(which columba was a part of...he was zerging it up with EG for a while, pretty funny to see him spending $15 a month to cry about it now)...then it was AD and now its EP.
    Edited by EskimoBrother on January 31, 2015 11:20PM

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Funny you mention this. I think all 3 factions have had zerg balls that lagged up the server at some point. First it was brandon's(which columba was a part of...he was zerging it up with EG for a while, pretty funny to see him spending $15 a month to cry about it now)...then it was AD and now its EP.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in weeks . Brandon never ran any pulse groups . All he new how to be was bad . He just threw pugs at walls over an over . I didn't actually think their was a way to insult pulse groups more until You added his name to this list . EG never ran as a blob . More like a batting machine pitching soft balls .
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 11:29PM
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

That was the dumbest thing I've read in weeks . Brandon never ran any pulse groups . All he new how to be was bad . He just threw pugs at walls over an over . I didn't actually think their was a way to insult pulse groups more until You added his name to this list . EG never ran as a blob . More like a batting machine pitching soft balls .
    Wha???? Anyone that ran with EG knows they ran multiple groups, sometimes a "spec ops" group that did nothing but pulse. Talk about dumb...

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wha???? Anyone that ran with EG knows they ran multiple groups, sometimes a "spec ops" group that did nothing but pulse. Talk about dumb...

Never seen it ever . Did you run with EG ?
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

Yep. We'd run pulse/fragshield(when it was OP)/templar groups. They had a "Spec ops" guild specifically for this that both columba and I were in before we were kicked.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yep. We'd run pulse/fragshield(when it was OP)/templar groups. They had a "Spec ops" guild specifically for this that both columba and I were in before we were kicked.

LMAO !
  • FMonk
    FMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    EG literally invented lagging out the server by spamming healing springs. Don't know how anyone can say they didn't run as a blob.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry @roechacca‌ but if you think that EG never runned any pulse group, you may be right but this is one thing. Saying that EG never lagged the server.. sorry but you are wrong. Every faction has a group that lag the server, and I don't blame any of them. They enjoy team play and it is what everybody should be doing in a mmo game.

It is ZOS that needs to figure out a way to make it work.

Most people still whinning about laggers and spammers and zergers are people who enjoy playing by themselves in a multiplayer game and expect to achieve the impossible.

Sorry but if you want to solo play, go back to Skyrim.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 1, 2015 12:00AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry @roechacca‌ but if you think that EG never runned any pulse group, you may be right but this is one thing. Saying that EG never lagged the server.. sorry but you are wrong. Every faction has a group that lag the server, and I don't blame any of them. They enjoy team play and it is what everybody should be doing in a mmo game.

Most people still whinning about laggers and spammers and zergers are people who enjoy playing by themselves in a multiplayer game and expect to achieve the impossible.

Well I stand corrected then . My experience with EG is limited . Thank gawd lol
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, brandon did. He finally demanded that we all spam impulse and healing springs to "crash the server." After i had defended him here against charges that he did. I left EG soon thereafter. Sorry to say, I was wrong to defend him, but he finally revealed his true colors.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Actually, brandon did. He finally demanded that we all spam impulse and healing springs to "crash the server." After i had defended him here against charges that he did. I left EG soon thereafter. Sorry to say, I was wrong to defend him, but he finally revealed his true colors.

I Am Disapointed .
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EG honestly started the lag post wabba period. They invented the healing springs bomb groups and troll camps, plus other exploits. I can go into further detail if needed.

EP and AD only copied what EG started unfortunately.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    Groups these days only spam impulse/bats and healing springs because right now those AoEs are an effective combo for winning fights, not to intentionally lag the server out like EG. I haven't seen that for a long time, by any faction.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EG honestly started the lag post wabba period. They invented the healing springs bomb groups and troll camps, plus other exploits. I can go into further detail if needed.

EP and AD only copied what EG started unfortunately.

Unfortunately, I can't disagree. Let's not forget the forward camp in the transitus area. Defended him for a while, but I couldn't ignore the obvious any longer. No wonder Brandon felt much more at home on EP thorne.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

it should not lag out the server...:/
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What I want is coming in 1.7 . Watching everyone melt in Imperial City with the first F2P announcement .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

whinning? do you mean whinneying? like a horse? lol.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let's turn this into a positive .

Let's form a Fantasy Zergball Team ...

Pick your favorite Juggalos Players . Watch their stats and bet for in game gold . 8 Player teams .

Everyone post your Alliance Rank , daily AP and kill counts .

I think I'm gonna pick Crystallized , Tom Hanks , Moon Die , WRX , Teargrants , Hmmm need 3 more ...