Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The EP Lag/Zerg

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
Have your fun lag exploiters, its all nerfed in 1.6 :wink:
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    their kind will always find a wait to exploit.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    disgusting creatures.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because we like lag, or something. That makes sense.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Shhhh, don't reveal the secret rituals of the Church of Dee Tick, or we'll have to excommunicate you.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not all nerfed in 1.6 . Unfortunately there's going to be a whole host of new issues in 1.6 if the Devs release that update too soon . I was anticipating 1.6 . The new Justice system has some fun elements but the PvP side doesn't look hopeful to me at all . Bunching and blobing doesn't seem to change damage from AOE damage enough . Instead of lag there seems to be just more crashes now . Look at the Test Server forums for more information .
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Instead of lag there seems to be just more crashes now . Look at the Test Server forums for more information .
    Been on pts every day, haven't crashed once nor has anyone in my group. =\

There is a bug w/ destro heavy atk though, 22k+ randomly on heavy atks.

Also a bug w/ potions not letting you use them when they're off cooldown sometimes.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So have I and the random crashing has happened to many people . There hasn't been 1 Thornblade size battle I've seen yet to test what the OP is complaining about either . The bug list is huge . Armor swaps still displaying stats from armor removed . Animation bugs . Ballista camera bugs . There's a whole bug thread to read .
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait. Is this thread about Roechacca complaining about EP lag, or Roechacca complaining about 1.6?

• saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Wait. Is this thread about Roechacca complaining about EP lag, or Roechacca complaining about 1.6?

Im not sure roechacca and columba complaining is just part of the meta eso I believe..
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is general complaining . I'll send out an alert when it's a EP complaint . An yes it is the meta .

#Grumpyoldman
    #BlackAlliance
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lag favors the larger zerg. of course you prefer lag.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Considering my group is almost never over 16, that makes little sense. Beyond that, no one likes the lag, so there's also that.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering my group is almost never over 16, that makes little sense. Beyond that, no one likes the lag, so there's also that.

lol. we never see <50 EP. nice try though. your group is 16, but you travel with 5+ other lagpamming zergbots.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol. we never see <50 EP. nice try though. your group is 16, but you travel with 5+ other lagpamming zergbots.

There's no use . This community is almost dead already . Forums don't move with any excitement anymore . These guys will die out with it and they won't be able to handle the pressure when the forums open up completey to everyone . Let them believe what ever they want to believe . I'm gonna be that Hobo with "The End is near !" Sign till this game implodes . Which is happening much faster then I anticipated ....
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At this point you're doing more to hurt the community than anything ZoS is doing. You've gone from bringing up relevant complaints to just spewing toxic nonsense.

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.
    Edited by DezIsDead on January 31, 2015 9:00AM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    I mean I'll be honest I hate the lag, I hate that EP groups generally (generally, not always and it's a smart move tbh) stay closer together. But I also hate a new thread on it everyday. But I still come and read them for the lulz

To clarify I mean that separate groups seem to focus the same keeps etc. it's smart because it gives them 2 or 3 good groups to counter, flank etc the one group of AD.

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

Not all EP do it . I had fun fighting EP tonight that were not staying right with the blobs . Seen AD doing the blob tonight too . WRX can't seem to opperate with out it .

Psst WRX wasn't running a group today, he was running with another guild. But no, your right not all of EP do it, just like not all of DC use's bows (even though it seems like it, that bombard is real). Didn't mean to generalize it.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Psst WRX wasn't running a group today, he was running with another guild. But no, your right not all of EP do it, just like not all of DC use's bows (even though it seems like it, that bombard is real). Didn't mean to generalize it.

It's not an exaggeration . The bows I mean . Ya , we use a lot . When you're out numbered by every other faction , it just makes sense to be a bow terrorist . I have no trouble owning up to it . I'm also VR2 and able to take down VR14's now and then , so it's a handy tool . No ones ever lagged the server out with a bow that I know of .
    Edited by Roechacca on January 31, 2015 9:35AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagsploiters.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not an exaggeration . The bows I mean . Ya , we use a lot . When you're out numbered by every other faction , it just makes sense to be a bow terrorist . I have no trouble owning up to it . I'm also VR2 and able to take down VR14's now and then , so it's a handy tool . No ones ever lagged the server out with a bow that I know of .

Man I'm feeling a lot of hostility, really not trying to call anyone out on anything. The bows a viable weapon now, I used a bow my first two months. I really don't have an issue with you and I get where your coming from about the overuse of AoE's. Half my time I run around with s/b resto with no AoE. I won't lie though in group I do tend to use destro/s&b
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you would like to 8v8 or XvX us any time, let me know. Invite open to all EP too.

We pride ourselves on not zerging and dont run very large groups unless its PvP nights. If you are talking about the emp group then that wasn't me leading it or Deci and I was guesting in another group.

We operate better without randoms feeding negates and ulti. See you soon!
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    My lag macro is confirmed to be working in 1.6.

gl hf
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    My lag macro is confirmed to be working in 1.6.

gl hf

My lag switch seems to be working fine on the pts as well
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *facepalm*
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear if some of you wrote up a list of pvp rules.

I'm guessing it would go like this.

1. If I'm not playing at the moment, nobody can either.
    2. No grouping up, unless it's our team only, you can't.
    3. No aoe, except for my team then it's OK.
    4. You may not use any abilities except light attack, except for my team.
    5. Batswarm, can only be used by my team, not yours.
    6. If my team looses the lead, your team must log off until we are winning again.
    7. If it's our buff server, we are the only ones allowed in it, period.
    8. All classes must run generic noob builds, except our team.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Man I'm feeling a lot of hostility, really not trying to call anyone out on anything. The bows a viable weapon now, I used a bow my first two months. I really don't have an issue with you and I get where your coming from about the overuse of AoE's. Half my time I run around with s/b resto with no AoE. I won't lie though in group I do tend to use destro/s&b

No hostility mang . lol . I thought we were having a great conversation . Sorry for the confusion .
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    Have your fun lag exploiters, its all nerfed in 1.6 :wink:

Because it's obviously just EP causing lag in a 15v100 fight. Sure.
    Edited by ShadoPanauin on January 31, 2015 8:31PM
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

No hostility mang . lol . I thought we were having a great conversation . Sorry for the confusion .

Ok cool lol
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot