Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lets Get Champion Points for Alliance Ranks

Pirhana7_ESO
Pirhana7_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
The Champion system is a great way to progress and build your character in the way you want. So why not add them to Alliance ranks so that Alliance ranks actually give us something to improve our characters and reason to push and look forward to gaining an alliance rank. Currently alliance ranks give skill points, But pretty much everyone is already capped on the skill points they need or can use, so gaining extra points doesnt help to improve our character. If someone needs skill points they can get them fast and easy in PVE and exploration. I am not saying get rid of Skill points but also getting a Champion Point with each Alliance rank would really give people the progression rewards they are looking for in AVA
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like a tee shirt.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    They apparently tried very hard to make sure everyone will be suffering through the endless CP grind in the same way.
    Let's not diminish their efforts here by giving one player base a special advantage, shall we?
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No extra skill points for alliance ranks will still be good, keep it has is
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    No.
    They apparently tried very hard to make sure everyone will be suffering through the endless CP grind in the same way.
    Let's not diminish their efforts here by giving one player base a special advantage, shall we?

It would bring a lot more people into pvp ... They already make us PvE for sets and undaunted skill line.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, getting champion points would make my character better.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

I think all you need is a DK
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Most likely, but I would like to be able to convert my characters into mixes like jesus beam templar mixed with DK.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Most likely, but I would like to be able to convert my characters into mixes like jesus beam templar mixed with DK.

Im down for a DK that can reflect siege and have the Templar beam of death.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about making something closer to daoc's realm points? Make a constellation in the Champion System where you can only spend points earned through Alliance rank levelling.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    How about making something closer to daoc's realm points? Make a constellation in the Champion System where you can only spend points earned through Alliance rank levelling.

We all know that anything pvp related is not going to happen. At this point be happy Cyrodiil even exists anymore.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually a good idea, it also wouldn't really break the bank given how many champion points there are/necessary.

I also agree that a specific pvp constellation would be cool, but I think as Asgari said there is just no chance of that whatsoever. The OP's idea however would be very easy to implement and not break the bank. Just a small nod to pvp players that they also care about us.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    This is actually a good idea, it also wouldn't really break the bank given how many champion points there are/necessary.

I also agree that a specific pvp constellation would be cool, but I think as Asgari said there is just no chance of that whatsoever. The OP's idea however would be very easy to implement and not break the bank. Just a small nod to pvp players that they also care about us.

I would love an alliance constellation be added that aids in pvp. That would make up for all of the content that has yet to happen in pvp and won't be happening for some time.

Add categories for bonus siege dmg or shield protection. Or even make some of the pvp buffs added into that constellation and remove the buff from the game. Only achieved through constellation pvp.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love an alliance constellation be added that aids in pvp. That would make up for all of the content that has yet to happen in pvp and won't be happening for some time.

Add categories for bonus siege dmg or shield protection. Or even make some of the pvp buffs added into that constellation and remove the buff from the game. Only achieved through constellation pvp.

I added it to my list, hopefully they'll be receptive.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I added it to my list, hopefully they'll be receptive.

It wouldn't break immersion and would bring more people in to even out campaigns.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do it. Make the PvE peeps come to PvP to get stuff for their PvE. We already have to go to PvE to get stuff for our PvP.

Balance!!!

bring balance to the force!!!!
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they removed pvp in 1.6?
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think both AvA progress and crafting insight gain should apply toward cp gain --
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Experience earned flows a lot less rapidly in Cyrodiil than it does in pve-land. I'm not sure how they can make the time spent in pvp meaningful though toward the champion points you want.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being rewarded for playing PvP? Heresy!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they removed pvp in 1.6?

it will go to absolute hell in 1.6