Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A DK's Life Vol. 3 - Dragonknight PvP Video

Yuke
Yuke
✭✭✭✭✭
Heya, here is my latest PvP-Video - just for you :lol:

As always, only open-field fights are being shown (1/2/3 vs. 1/x)

Fights were recorded between 23/01/15 and 25/01/15

Enjoy.

Link:

Private FTP

ps: The start is a bit weak, i know, but it'll get better later on :open_mouth:

Edited by Yuke on January 30, 2015 2:01AM
Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
YT-Channel
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great video! I'm gonna have to figure out how to setup my own videos on a FTP. looks so much better than the rip versions we can put on either youtube or twitch!

Btw, that roll abuse at 12:35 by a templar is the reason why dodge should be on a totally independant ressource bar that should be the same for everyone. Otherwise they need to bring a strong counter to dodge rolling. It's not even funny.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 30, 2015 4:00AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Btw, that roll abuse at 12:35 by a templar is the reason why dodge should be on a totally independant ressource bar that should be the same for everyone. Otherwise they need to bring a strong counter to dodge rolling. It's not even funny.

It was just nice management with whatever resource the sphere would give...
    Don't see any point in making another resource for dodge roll but nothing to discuss further in this thread anyway.

And great video, Yuke.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video! I'm gonna have to figure out how to setup my own videos on a FTP. looks so much better than the rip versions we can put on either youtube or twitch!

I dunno bout all that.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice i´m famous. Blockcasting negate sorc <3
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you had your fun with thiy annoying Lolla :D
    Nice video!
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Templars are annoying imho :smile:

But with Quick Siphon they are all manageable.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was funny to watch with this two dwemer spheres. :p
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey yuke --
    I really enjoyed your last two vid and would like to watch this one. However, my download keeps stopping approximately 30seconds in. Any thoughts?
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, i was downloading it with 4mb/s minutes ago.

But another friend of mine has the same problem as you. I dont know any solution rightnow...sorry.

:edit:

You could try "vlc-plugin" for your browser and then watch the vid directly in the browser
    Edited by Yuke on January 31, 2015 12:58AM
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »
    Hmmm, i was downloading it with 4mb/s minutes ago.

But another friend of mine has the same problem as you. I dont know any solution rightnow...sorry.

YouTube!!
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not possible because i am not allowed to increase my video size limit on youtube (>15minutes)
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »
    Not possible because i am not allowed to increase my video size limit on youtube (>15minutes)

:'(
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice i'm famous. Your vamp DK <3
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

It was just nice management with whatever resource the sphere would give...
    Don't see any point in making another resource for dodge roll but nothing to discuss further in this thread anyway.

And great video, Yuke.

Not sure which resource sphere u're talking about. Yuke instantly bash any dwemer sphere he sees. It was just pure hybrid Templar spamming both blazing shields that cost magicka, and dodge rolling that cost stamina indefinitely.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bumping for all of you who, for what ever reason there is, dont want or cant use the links to my FTP (it seems that people still have problems there):

I managed to upload my PvP-vids on YT, but i still strongly recommend the links to my FTP (link in my sig).

Quality (Audio and Video) is really bad on YT and i had to use YT template music, because i wasnt allowed to use my music on YT, as a greek citizen who lives in germany :s (**** U GEMA)

YouTube-Channel
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuke -- thanks for posting this to YouTube! Those fights were incredible.
    I love the combo of Force Syphon --> Buring Breathe --> Unstable flame.
    Cheers!

PS> That little Dwemer set is OP.