The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lost 2 items at the bank

WhiteTigre
WhiteTigre
✭✭✭
While I was in the Alikr desrt, the city on the western side of the map. at the bank there are 2 bankers, one you can sell your stuff and have the other normal functions and then the other banker who does just the normal functions.

When I sold my items to the banker I had a purple staff or restoration v1 which I intended to deconstruct, So it thought I will sell it and then buy it back because I need inventory space. when I decided to buy it back because I thought its best keep the purple items in my inventory I could not find it. Another item also disappeared . this I cannot remember what it was.
If ZOS could look at this problem I would be grateful.
If I could have that staff back it would be most appreciated, but if not is not big problem. The other item I am not too worried about.

But the main thing is too look at this bug and fix it please.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really there's no point posting here, no ZOS staff reading this can help nor will they likely report this bug to anyone.

You need to open a ticket, either in-game on on the web site and wait for it to be looked at if you do want to try to get the item back, and definitely you need to open a bug ticket since that's what you say is more important to you, to get it fixed.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've gone ahead and put in a ticket for your with our Support Team, @WhiteTigre! They'll be reaching out to you via email about the items.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU SO MUCH ZOS_TRISTANK YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
    I got my item thank you so much
    I really really really really appreciate it :):):):):)
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart