Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Counter my NB build

Araxleon
Araxleon
✭✭✭✭✭
I currently play NB and have been using a magicka NB build, not a single person has found a solid counter or has beaten me (overall) in 1v1
Im looking for people to fight or people to think of a possible counter.
<3

0 points in HP
High stam and magicka recovery with high overall magicka
I use Sword/Board- Funnel health, ambush,impale,mass hysteria, suprise attack ultimate is incapacitating strike
resto staff -harness magicka, rapid regen, healingward, cripple, shadow image.

I would like people to actual meet me ingame and fight me before making assumptions
Edited by Araxleon on January 27, 2015 7:17AM
  • LionheartRichard
    LionheartRichard
    ✭✭✭
    I'll humor you.

First you're going to have to post your build.
  • Torquebow
    Torquebow
    ✭✭✭
    Because you one shot everything from stealth? Yeah master build here... Also if that is the case, it' s been in the game since beta so...
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Torqbow - Thrall of Vokundein
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill edit the post ;P
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torquebow wrote: »
    Because you one shot everything from stealth? Yeah master build here... Also if that is the case, it' s been in the game since beta so...

I dont use bow... nor do I use shadowcloak.
    so I dont really go for 1 shoting from stealth
    Edited by Araxleon on January 27, 2015 5:32AM
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another person fishin' for the LOLs I see.
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im being serious... I really wanna know the counter not even kidding the build is insanely powerful 1v1.
    Edited by Araxleon on January 27, 2015 5:36AM
  • Wahee
    Wahee
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148123/legendary-mage-v14-sorcerer-duels-arena-guild-eu#latest

A solid Templar or DK dueling spec would give you a run for your money. The spec you described is pretty much the NB FOTM dueling and roaming setup. It is good, but not anything unbeatable.
    Mostly Harmless: PvP leader and officer
    mostly-harmless-guild.com
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have countered a build VERY similar to yours before, wasn't easy.
    Bar One [Sword/Board]: Unstable Flame - Reverb Bash - Flame Lash - Invasion - Reflect
    Bar Two [Resto]: Igneous Shield - Cinder Storm - Harness Magicka - Immovable - GDB

I did it on my DK, fight started out with the NB using the other morph of shades and then hitting me with cripple and ambush - surprise attack - incap strike - impale, when he ran low on magicka he basically shadow cloaked away and healed up behind a rock or something, then resto heavied me to get magicka back. After about 2-3min of kiting and healing to learn his rotation I shield charged him right as he ambushed, whip, unstable flame, swapped bars, reverb bash to negate healing by 40%, light attack with my sword for another heal debuff, then i stayed on the offensive with invasion, whip, unstable, killed him pretty quickly once I went on the offensive.

To counter this build you really just have to be able to heal through the burst 3-4 times, maybe longer, depends on the build's sustain. Then go on the offensive RIGHT as they use ambush, cause it drops block. As for the fight I was in, I had immovable up 24/7 so fear was void. I'd try to fight ya in game but my laptop blew up so I have no way of attempting to beat you :disappointed:

Edit: I also reflected his funnel health and crippling grasp to screw him over, this was also a duel, so we both started with 100% everything and food. Neither of us had the emp HP buff either, I don't think so anyway. Was a great fight, you just gotta be careful when fighting Burst-Blades as I call them. Drop block for a second and you end up very dead, very quick.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 7:42AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im up for a rematch.... last one was close and i always love a good fight... and i know you will give that to me.

But i will be switching my bars since last time i was more 1vX setup

DK SCRUB OUT
    Edited by Galalin on January 27, 2015 7:42AM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148103/the-unkillable-dk-build#latest

you might be the 1 im looking for fellow dueler.
    or youre same NB with 20-60 ambush damage.
    Looking forward for anyone who can kill the unkillable!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I have countered a build VERY similar to yours before, wasn't easy.
    Bar One [Sword/Board]: Unstable Flame - Reverb Bash - Flame Lash - Invasion - Reflect
    Bar Two [Resto]: Igneous Shield - Cinder Storm - Harness Magicka - Immovable - GDB

I did it on my DK, fight started out with the NB using the other morph of shades and then hitting me with cripple and ambush - surprise attack - incap strike - impale, when he ran low on magicka he basically shadow cloaked away and healed up behind a rock or something, then resto heavied me to get magicka back. After about 2-3min of kiting and healing to learn his rotation I shield charged him right as he ambushed, whip, unstable flame, swapped bars, reverb bash to negate healing by 40%, light attack with my sword for another heal debuff, then i stayed on the offensive with invasion, whip, unstable, killed him pretty quickly once I went on the offensive.

To counter this build you really just have to be able to heal through the burst 3-4 times, maybe longer, depends on the build's sustain. Then go on the offensive RIGHT as they use ambush, cause it drops block. As for the fight I was in, I had immovable up 24/7 so fear was void. I'd try to fight ya in game but my laptop blew up so I have no way of attempting to beat you :disappointed:

Edit: I also reflected his funnel health and crippling grasp to screw him over, this was also a duel, so we both started with 100% everything and food. Neither of us had the emp HP buff either, I don't think so anyway. Was a great fight, you just gotta be careful when fighting Burst-Blades as I call them. Drop block for a second and you end up very dead, very quick.

Many Dragonknights have done this and havent been able to defeat me, most of the ones to ever have a chance are slightly more tanky. I would like to meet ingame and fight if you want ;P
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Im up for a rematch.... last one was close and i always love a good fight... and i know you will give that to me.

DK SCRUB OUT

When did we fight? lol
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wahee wrote: »
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148123/legendary-mage-v14-sorcerer-duels-arena-guild-eu#latest

A solid Templar or DK dueling spec would give you a run for your money. The spec you described is pretty much the NB FOTM dueling and roaming setup. It is good, but not anything unbeatable.

Apparently most of you are uneducated... the current NB FOTM build that you see Sypher and others using is played best, and created by @Araxleon.... If im not mistaken.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's your ingame name? Faction? Server? etc.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    What's your ingame name? Faction? Server? etc.

Araxleon, EP , NA server
    I can play AD also
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, it's a strong build. i'd say counters include healing debuff (healing ward effected twice) and offensive builds running shields + immovable (you'll eat through a perma blocker's stamina really quick and then there's your fear, too) that try to force you into staying on resto staff a lot.

In general I'd say stamina templars and cshock mages with immovable can do realtively well egainst your build.

if you're on EU I would like to duel you. I'm not in Arena so /t would be great!
    Edited by Kas on January 27, 2015 3:56PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've encountered this build and it's not fun to play against. Your character stands around uncontrollable because they time fear just right. Who wants to play a game where you can't play?
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    What is with the sudden outbreak of chest-thumping?
    Deacon Grim
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    What is with the sudden outbreak of chest-thumping?

*thumps chest*
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :cry: I just want people to fight me ...
    Please kill me?
    Edited by Araxleon on January 27, 2015 4:09PM
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    I currently play NB and have been using a magicka NB build, not a single person has found a solid counter or has beaten me (overall) in 1v1
    <3

0 points in HP
    I use Sword/Board- Funnel health, ambush,impale,mass hysteria, suprise attack ultimate is incapacitating strike

I would like people to actual meet me ingame and fight me before making assumptions

What gear are you using. Give us a complete breakdown.
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morvegil wrote: »
    <3

0 points in HP

Thats basically it. rest is subject to change + it would take awhile to explain. We could meet in-game and fight if you want ^_^
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    ill be happy to duel u . i have an easy time beating nbs hehe
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    oh i forgot ur ep lol too bad
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because solo fights have lots of relevance in AvA.

:(
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

When did we fight? lol

We met at middle bridge between allisia and fara... i posted in a call to haderus after giving you credit... was about a 10min good fight went back and forth alot.

Tell me im not confusing ppl here.

Any which way i would like to try and duel you... i dont duel very much but i PvP alot

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3

0 points in HP

Its like no different than 80% of the NB builds since launch. You might just be better at it.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chesimac wrote: »
    Wahee wrote: »

Apparently most of you are uneducated... the current NB FOTM build that you see Sypher and others using is played best, and created by @Araxleon.... If im not mistaken.

This build been around longer than that. Arax is just a good player.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morvegil wrote: »
    <3

0 points in HP

Thats basically it. rest is subject to change + it would take awhile to explain. We could meet in-game and fight if you want ^_^

Come on, answer the question!

Are you wearing light armor? Which? What jewelry?

If you really want someone to counter it... they'll need ALL the details!
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can fight the unkillable DK! Do it for years, then there would not be such a thread in this forum.