The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Legendary Mage v14 Sorcerer Duels - Arena Guild EU

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by LegendaryMage on January 26, 2015 6:25PM
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    need to get back into duels -_-
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooo

curse you GEMA :(
    Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mage op
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs totally need to be nerfed. Thank you for this video evidence.
  • thodoris1008
    thodoris1008
    ✭✭
    I have to say that when i started watching the video i was expecting another ultra boring 30-minute long duels video,but it was actually quite an enjoyable video.Your build actually reminded me of my old nb build.Quick siphon,crushing shock and siphoning attacks made for a very tough to kill build.Perhaps i should give it a try once again.Also,you must really like SOAD :D
    P.S.I'm thinking about trying duels for the first time in eso.Does your guild have a website so i can get some more info?
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make another one, I'd love to see myself from the opponent's perspective :) .

Even though you'll probably own me... B)
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need an official dueling option!
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BugCollector‌ Yes please!

@ToRelax I'll try and record some of our fights soon, those are always fun for me. :)

@thodoris1008‌ Thank you for the nice words! I'm not a huge SOAD fan actually, but I do love some of their tracks. :)

@Lava_Croft oh no they don't! We'll see after 1.6 patch though. Anything goes I guess...

@Trottz What have I done? :)
  • Bloodzeus
    Bloodzeus
    ✭✭
    Legendary OP mage :) nice vid man :)

Should do more 2v2s etc :)
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭

@Trottz What have I done? :)

couldnt watch the vid first because of a greedy german company.

all good now :smile: ty

Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) awesome vid
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great video.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodzeus wrote: »
    Legendary OP mage :) nice vid man :)

Should do more 2v2s etc :)

Oh yes, for sure. We recently had some 3v3v3 fights and it was so much fun, I'd love to do 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and all other possible combos!
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    so ur only dps skill is crushing shock.... come duel legend duelers on the na server cause i dont think u could beat anyone just using crushing shock.
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    if only you were NA so we could duel :disappointed:
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fusilero wrote: »
    so ur only dps skill is crushing shock.... come duel legend duelers on the na server cause i dont think u could beat anyone just using crushing shock.

Uhm... lol?

Ask Sypher about that ^^ ?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From what i heared he had quite a bit of fun with sypher?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your opinion. :)

@Germtrocity I wanted to come to NA many months ago but I was too unorganized and simply didn't sadly. I wish I could fight your duelers as well.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on January 26, 2015 10:35PM
  • ESO_Metalxead
    Nice vid here :)

I think you need more addons, to make some thing's more clear and easy to figure out, and i am curious to see how you will win a proper DK with reflect. Or you just swap skill's all the time you face new enemies, so this is only 1v1 build?

p.s. i will make new sorc soon, and maybe i will be in EP.. soo we can fight each other :)
    Edited by ESO_Metalxead on January 26, 2015 10:08PM
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    @Derra i dont know what u talking about sypher is NA not eu . it seems like eu duelers werent what i was expecting ......
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many good fights and duelers in there :D allways a pleasure with you!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done mage, and yes, Eisen faust is the best templar I have fought to date. Had some fun duels against him:)

-Jovre

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fusilero‌ Maybe you don't know as much as you want to know. Sypher visited the EU server. He dueled Legendary Mage and I am not sure if Sypher has won more than one duel. Most fights were won by the Mage. This is not against Sypher, this just against you talking about Legendary Mage would not win on the NA server ;)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The build is decent, im just confused why you wouldn't swap 1 skill for your execute that could have ended some of those fights much much sooner.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • ESO_Metalxead
    IMO Sorc execute are not worth to use in PvP at ALL. To many better skills there all around.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »
    @Fusilero‌ Maybe you don't know as much as you want to know. Sypher visited the EU server. He dueled Legendary Mage and I am not sure if Sypher has won more than one duel. Most fights were won by the Mage. This is not against Sypher, this just against you talking about Legendary Mage would not win on the NA server ;)

Legendary Mage is one of the best duelers I went up against. While me and him were properly geared we went 1-1, both fights lasted a very long time and were well played.

I'm awaiting the NA and EU PTS account copy to go through so we can fight again sometime.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    @Lhorion i know legend duelers and i dont think mage can beat them by just using 1 dps skill . i dont care if he beat sypher. i have beaten sypher some times and so he has. i think mages build is more for pve ....
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    @Sypher u said that ur fights lasted a very long time i think its because of his build that is really tanky and i guess he played more defensive than aggressive which is not bad but there is no point cause the fight wont end
    Fusilero
    Nexus
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lhorion i know legend duelers and i dont think mage can beat them by just using 1 dps skill . i dont care if he beat sypher. i have beaten sypher some times and so he has. i think mages build is more for pve ....

>.<